Such a nasty woman

She's not even trying to hide the fact that she's 100% a globalist now.

who are either of these nobodies

PRESS S TO SPIT ON THIS DUMB BITCH GRAVE

NAZI'S BTFO

>The media says I can't talk about that.
I will never understand the delusional world people live where they think the Hillary Clinton campaign had a hit job done on it by the media.

Was she ever hiding it?
The narrative is pretty much in the open these days.

E-celeb board when?

>not even hiding the fact that she's 100% globalist now
>that she's 100% globalist now
>now
I doubt the bitch has ever not been a globalst

Globalism is good though

Can this crone just stroke out already? I'm tired of her condescending brown-nose showing up everywhere it doesn't belong.

Who the hell is Hillary Clinton? Isn't she one of the bitches Obama raped?

If you're a kike.

THE MEDIA WAS AND STILL IS ON YOUR SIDE YOU RETARDED FUCKING BITCH

STOP PLAYING THE VICTIM IN FUCKING E V E R Y T H I N G JUST SO YOUR TWEETS CAN GET MORE LIKES/RETWEETS, HOLY FUCKING SHIT

3/10 I'm a little bit salty

and she's still not in jail or even going to trial

THANK YOU BASED TRUMP LE GOD EMPEROR

>defeat to those interfering with democracy

>she was literally caught interfering in the French election to assist Macron

Kek. She really is a cunt.

I unironically love this woman. She's slowing ramping up to full on shit post mode.

Also, How is saying you like a candidate interference?

user, I don't think that was ever a secret.

When will she finally just go away, guys?

F

>pretending the media was against her

She's running in 2020. I guarantee it.

Sorry, I like having cheap luxury goods. Maybe you would change your mind if the nice shit you buy cost 200% more

But she's still pretending the media doesn't like her

>mfw she tweets this after rigging her parties primary and getting non stop positive press coverage

Only if you are non-white.

Your cheap pair of faggot skinny jeans is that inexpensive because some poor kid in Bangladesh was taken out of school to work in a factory because the wages in their country are so shit thanks to extreme global trade. The current state of "globalism" just means third worlders get even more fucked over than they did ever before.

I've gone full Coldsteel every time I see her ugly mug anywhere now. She should stop being on this planet.

Ask Hillary. Pretty much anything you don't like counts as interference when you lose, according to the current liberal mindset.

I find it funny when globalists complain about foreigners interjecting in their elections.

For all they know I'm simply an undocumented American who lives abroad (even though borders don't exist, kek).

It's the irl equivalent of having a public poll on twitter and complaining that it was "raided" when people vote the "wrong" way.

This needs to be saved for when she tries to run again. Point out how she supported his procapitalist stance when she tries to sound tough on banks or some bullshit.

>the media was biased AGAINST me

I feel so sorry for the Hildawg. If only there hadn't been overwhelming media bias against her, she would have won.

Seriously, how can she complain about the media being against her with a straight face? How can anyone (whether they like her or not) buy the claim that the media is biased against her? Do they actually believe it or are they just pretending? This shit is either gaslighting on a massive scale or they are actually completely fucking delusional

This bitch is a straight up sociopath. It's the only way someone could tweet this after rigging a primary election in her favor and getting non stop positive press coverage.

Sure my dude, then can you tell me why the living conditions and poverty rate have been improving there for the past couple decades?

>Sorry, I like having cheap luxury goods. Maybe you would change your mind if the nice shit you buy cost 200% more t. pampered faggot

You're on it m8

My mom and her white friends believe it.

>Victory for France
>France just voted in the guy who wants to put EU Bureaucrats and sandniggers ahead of Native French people.

>Victory for the EU

we can agree here Demon.

>Media doing anything other than her ideological bidding.

Yeah and Obama didn't interfere in Brexit, Israel elections, France and Germany, to name a few.

Democracy is going to be a dirty word within the next decade thanks to these folks.

Sup Forums eternally BTFO

Everyone post your Hillary pepes and other memes.

No offence intended, but is your mum a little bit special? I just can't get my head around her mindset. It wasn't like things were a little biased in her favour, it was so ridiculously over the top

Hillary is an e-celeb?

Well she's no longer a politician.

>poor people in america can now afford cheap luxury goods
>"y-you're just a pampered kike faggot"

You got me, my dude

>hide the fact that she's 100% a globalist

She didn't before.

The only one who hid it was Trump and yet now he is exposed and his autistic redditor fanbase praise him for being against the system.

The side that is trying to uncover the truth is apparently "interfering with democracy" and the side that completely rigged the French election isn't.

Why hasn't Trump LOCKED HER UP YET

>she thinks the US should be a democracy
>she thinks uncovering damning information about a "party of tolerance" is interfering
>she thinks democracy is good

so you are then? sorry m8 but this is a goy safe space

here you go

_cuckold

Havent seen a more bitter person in my entire life... jeez

>Top comment is someone calling out the cunt's and the nigger's hipocrisy

Oh shit, Jack better shut this Fascist down

>Why hasn't Trump LOCKED HER UP YET

I appreciate the effort brah but I'm trying to enjoy my night and do some fucking lines, and I just fought with my wife. You're a real dick buddy.

>tfw we will never see a video of her epic meltdown on election night

the burgers voted for a failure, thats why

Now THATS the real tragedy here

>the living conditions and poverty rate have been improving there for the past couple decades?
Because these are Measurements developed by those in power to justify exploitation. A man would be considered poor if he worked on a subsistence farm, but had enough to eat for most of the year, because he is not integrated into the cash economy, whereas an entire family is forced to slave away in factory conditions far worse than any field for near worthless wage in order to barely feed themselves, and they would be considered "rising" in these statistics because they hold more cash assets.

> Crying like a bitch is shitposting

posed to be a long lasting butthurt

She hasn't suffered anything, I want to see the pedo witch skinned alive.

>poor people in america can now afford cheap luxury goods

>I sure love this new Iphone to distract me from my meaningless dead end life of flipping burgers and a fast food restaurant for minimum wage.

Nice trade, you lose substantial amounts of income, job security, and most importantly dignity, and in exchange you get a phone. Real nice trade.

>How can anyone (whether they like her or not) buy the claim that the media is biased against her

They are saying Muh "email" was much higher reported by the media than everything else Trump has, hence the media is bias against her,

Even though, the reason for that is simple the media was using everything Trump said against him they can't just focus one thing.

>interferes with democracy by inviting in immigrants and giving them voting righs instantly
>get defeated
checks out hillary.

>won by 22 million illegal alien votes

She's trying to brainwash the irreparably retarded ilk known as her supporters.

I know. I'm unable to grasp how anyone can be so accepting of an inverted, upside down reality.

Alla snakbar france. Imalways knew your flag was white. Surrender unto islam cucks

I just can't believe that in this age of ubiquitous smartphones no one recorded anything at all. But then again she's put people in the ground for less, so maybe no one risked it.

Aw poor Hil-dawg..

I really do feel bad for her ever since she shit herself on camera last 9/11 anniversary

MADAME SHART

She a walking corpse.

>defeat to those interfering w/democracy
Someone explain how another candidate taking part in a democratic election and losing was interfering with democracy. Or is this another "WE WUZ RUSSIAN HACKERS N' SHIT" thing?

you should see /r/ets and /r/neo_liberal, they unironically think crying like a bitch and being smug and sarcastic is shitposting and memeing.

Nothing is more pathetic then a liberal.

So if we didn't have sweet, sweet globalism, what happens to the poor people who can only get those types of low paying jobs? Do we just say fuck them, you don't get luxury goods anymore?

Oh, but the manufacturing plants will have jobs for them here, right? Those super high paying jobs like in the past? Not like automation is going to take all of them anyway, right?

Good luck with that, my dude

>claims that media is biased

Only about 7% of journalists are Republicans. I was getting tired of those cucks constantly shilling Trump throughout the election.

I want them all dead already

You're now acutely aware of the fact that the average person believes that the entire world was insane until just a few decades ago, and that we are currently living in the first sane civilizations in history.

virtue signaling about the russians again. Hillary never drops narrative, if its not "love is love" or "every women needs rights" its "russian/trump needs to pay"

The fact that her awful posts get so many likes really shows how much of a shithole twitter is

only on Sup Forums does such utterly shit bait actually get serious responses

>Durmpf xDDD
>1.1m likes
>600k retweets

>keeps saying my dude
>Thinks we don't all realize only high school degenerates use this jargon
>Works dead end job or gets money from momma
>Has no satisfaction other than materialism

Such a sad person.

So bitter and evil.

Nigger she has always been 200% globalist, this is just the dyke on the regular.

She grew up in a middle class white suburb in New York with a literal fag older brother that brainwashed her to get back at their ww2 vet dad for being pro-military. So yes.

>Calls other people degenerates when you spend your entire free time shitposting on Sup Forums calling other people kikes and hating black people

:^)

I'd unironically be willing to fork over a couple hundred to see it.

>actually replying

just look at the response you got, why would ever give the little spic any attention?

> Is a liberal on a liberal hate thread

Which is worse, a shitposter or someone who hates themselves

>200,000 versus 300

B-b-but the third reich will rise again!

Might actually be worth raising a bounty for it on wesearchr, if it exists then surely enough money could be raised to buy it and if it doesn't no one loses anything.

This is genius.

I think she gave Bill a hand job in the oval office one time ???

The EU is already the 4th reich under Germany, we don't need the third reich anymore.

>cheap luxury goods
>luxury
haha no, the "luxury" goods that are marketed to proles like us are never going to compare to true luxury goods that the elite have. What globalism offers us is an inferior product that is cheaply produced by Chinese child slaves.

Get off, tumblr

hahah lmao you aren't rich faggot

(((nasty woman)))

Lasts wanted to know - why do you Americans buy so much shit "bling" trash? What's with the gay chains, rings, kicks, fag SUVs, track suits, poofter singlasses, gaming consoles, the fucking horrible hip hop detritus... who the fuck honestly watches the Kardashians, real housewives... To outsiders like me, it seems that the youth of the US are literal retards.

>Defeat to those interfering with democracy

The goof thing about John Kerry is he learned to shut to fuck up and be a good sport.

This old cunt Clinton will stay loud in the hopes she has a chance in 4 years.

That's why we must destroy her now

Muh the establisment were the good goys all along narrative

WTF????

Is this real?

They aren't even hiding it anymore.

FUCKING SAVED.