Preaches that Goyim and Jews are equal in the eyes of God

>Preaches that Goyim and Jews are equal in the eyes of God.
>Calls out Jews for being greedy hypocrites.
>Tells Jews to repent and change their evil ways.
>Jews murder him for exposing them.

Was Jesus Christ trying to warn us about world wide Jewish supremacy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C7vvPXz-Qes
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Idk. But it's always strange when people post about the same thing right on top of another

I dont know much but there might be a reason hes remembered.

youtube.com/watch?v=C7vvPXz-Qes

>tfw RCIA doesn't start will September

What if I die before then? I'm not even eligible for a catholic burial before becoming an official catechumen...

Yes.

He came to save the jews, but only the Essenes listened and essentially became Chriistian.

The Pharisees and Sudaccees killed him.

All living Jews are Godless people who believe themselves to be Gods Chosen people. They still believe in the cruel and vindictive god YHWH which was merely a dogmatic archetype of more ancient religions and not the same as Christianity.

Benjamin Franklin said there were only three things certain in life: death, taxes and Jews lie

That's the realest thing I've ever heard.

>What if I die before then?
i'm not catholic but i'm curious about the catholic answer too, from this flowchart it sort of seems like you'd be fucked, since it would be before justification

Looks like Christ is ourguy, nothing surprising there

Whenever a jew comes here saying he doesn't like what other jews are doing. I basically say expose them and get them to stop and repent.

Apparently I was following Jesus and not even knowing it.

The idea is centered around your genuine efforts to become part of the faith. If that is the case you will be welcomed to heaven. However, if the time passes and you do not attend the assigned date you were never serious about it to begin with. Yourself and Christ truly know your seriousness of the faith. Which is what matters.. but that comes through works as well.. read the text regularly, read christian theologians, attend mass on Sunday, daily prayers, confession and your rejection of sin are all a piece of your dedication.. God is fair and loving to those who accept him have the actions to back up their claims of faith. God Bless

t.Catholic

but how were the jews hypocrites before they killed Jesus? Isn't not believing in Jesus the reason the Jews try to control the world?

please listen to jesus he was right

The good jews go to heaven. The bad ones will be judged accordingly

thanks user

Pretty sure God started to get mad at his chosen people's hypocrisy way before Jesus. Talmudic teachings predate the birth of Christ. If you were God, wouldn't you send the Word of truth, savior of humanity to be born within the most degenerate and evil tribe on Earth?

Jews always ended up worshiping moloch

Who really is moloch? I need a quick rundown

Satan. Lucifer. The spirit of lies, deceit, materialism and cowardice that rules our physical world.

Meant for you

Jesus was the original redpill, why do you think Jews killed him and try to warp Christian doctrine today?

> follow J.
> get crucified

The Babylonian Talmud was written in the 5th century AD. Though Babylon itself was conquered by the Persians a thousand years before.
That was a bit confusing. But I learned something today.

Very few actually turn to Christ and expose the teachings of Judaism. They're better than the brain dead evangelical Israel first boomers that's for sure..

The Talmud was being taught by the Pharisees way before they wrote it. It's creation predates the birth of Christ.

It was written down in the 5th century, before that the oral laws had to be memorized by Jews, it was forbidden to write it, same holds true for Kabbalistic teachings these days.

Tanks mang.
Can you teach me Jewish magic?

Yeah but only one sect practiced Talmudic teachings. I'm pretty sure the Levites were into Kabbalah, though. Kaiaphas burying his family in Greek pagan rites and all that.

Jesus is the embodiment of truth and courage. A homeless, unarmed, poor man with no army who stood up to the powerful, established Jewry and called them out right to their very faces. Literally endured torture and died for truth.

He is Sup Forums's unsung hero. Gave his life for the redpill.

>>Preaches that Goyim and Jews are equal in the eyes of God.
Where did he ever say this

He praised a Roman centurion above the jews, merit being faith.

did you install spider solitaire or not?

molech isnt satan

hes a different demon or fallen angel theres a lot of other demons that sometimes become worshipped by pagan people

they were all made by god and part of the rebellion when lucifer tried to become god

Always assumed he was. Where can I read about this? Why is Moloch particularly more important or known than other fallen angels? What does he represent?