Freemason Documents, are these legit?

archive.org/download/Freemason_Documents

Also, if anyone has links to more Freemason documents please share them.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblehub.com/genesis/3-22.htm
saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/mission/saturn-tour/where-is-cassini-now/
stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html
youtube.com/watch?v=vojKdU4J0eU
conspirazzi.com/e-books/hitchcock-synagogue-satan.pdf
libermundus.org/downloads/secretsoflucifer.pdf
hermetics.org/pdf/Qabalah.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=fJRiR5Z6i0E
youtube.com/watch?v=O88QZ_rDj7Q
youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8?t=2489
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>le Freemason meme

Jews, user.
It's the Jews.

I'm a Fellow too; poorfag student. I can't possibly believe you mentally challenged fucks actually believe that crap.

Sup brother, im also so accepted amongst brothers and fellows

Because you're a cum gurgling faggot. You fucking mongoloids have no clue how much good this organization does to so many communities; because we do it quietly, with dignity not with kickstarters.

The things I would do to your Alex Jones types. I hope you all suffer. And if you don't this life, you will in the next.

So, after a long day at work, do you all retire to the privacy of the Lodge to suck each other's Ma ha Boners and Two Ball Canes after passing the Warden's Trial Of Entry and giving the secret handshake?

Hmmm.....

>i have a low grade in a cult of secrecy
>therefore i know everything about it

masons are retarded

There's more rituals in the frat house where you were assraped, fag, I assure you of that. My lodge is pretty chill at least. If there's nothing to discuss and no ongoing projects, we usually vidya or pool.

Nigga wat? I just said Im a mason you stupid gypsie. Goddamn, just cuz you were passed and raised doesnt unfuck your genetics and subhuman reading comprehension

Also pic related

>i have packs of muslims raping my women and live in the most severely cucked nation on earth
>my opinion is valid
>sweden

Speak human you phoneposting nigger

>52% non-white mongrel
>my opinion is valid
>murrika

I've been to one of their little get togethers (through family). It's literally just a bunch of boring older rich white dudes basking in their old rich whiteness. Calling them satanic is laughable considering how lame they are. Also, most of them are Christian WASPs

fucking nigger kys

Freemasons build the Georgie Guide Stones, and they were paid for by Ted Turner. They were publicly unveiled on March 22, 1980. March 22=322. Genesis 3:22 has significance....they ultimately want to live forever through technology. biblehub.com/genesis/3-22.htm 322 is also the number of the secret Skull and Bones society.

You know this is a 3 day minimum ban now right?

wew

saturn.jpl.nasa.gov/mission/saturn-tour/where-is-cassini-now/

Nice bait. Also, suck my dick gypsy, dragnea ' spawn

>Freemasons on full damage control

Fuq you

They may be true, but getting masonic documents/texts is not hard at all, the problem is understanding them with no context nor oral tradition

Your OP picture is absolutely correct. However, it is important to note it is all symbology. They do not actually believe in Satan. They are strict humanists. That is their religion. They support the luciferian philosophy. They worship Intellect, which is represented by fire and also light.

they don't exist

Wow, some one got defensive all of a sudden.

that's because you're in the blue louge
and the blue louge is nigger tier

once you enlightnen yourself and learn about the order of the world then you progress to red, black, b'nai b'rit(if youre kike) and illuminated louge
that's where the big boys are

you are either larping or your just usefuul idiot ignorant pretty much about everything

Like these? stichtingargus.nl/vrijmetselarij/ritualen_en.html

Well that escalated quickly.

>blue louge
All Masons are, dingus.

Everything related to Judaism is Luciferian.
Including Christianity and the Freemasons.

The Freemasons are kikes. They study the kabbalah and and Talmud in the hopes of rebuilding either the Jewish temple or the temples to moloch and Minerva.

If you look on any lodge in Europe especially, there is a star of David on the building either overt or hidden.

Also remember the star of David has nothing to do with David. Its the seal of Solomon. The compass and G of the masons is a stylized star of david/seal of Solomon.

>Everything related to Judaism is Luciferian.
Why?

>They study the kabbalah and and Talmud
Literally where?
>the hopes of rebuilding either the Jewish temple
Well no, the various degrees point out why the Jews don't deserve the Temple.
>or the temples to moloch and Minerva.
Wrong setting, brah.
>Also remember the star of David has nothing to do with David
It does, though. It's the Morgan David. Have you not read the Bible?
>The compass and G of the masons is a stylized star of david/seal of Solomon.
No, it specifically isn't. The hexagram is indeed used, but that isn't it.

What?

youtube.com/watch?v=vojKdU4J0eU

Listen Freemason fag, we've argued many times. You are a low level fish in freemasonry. You are literally a no body. If you are not a Jewish free mason and I don't mean a dumb fucking kike convert, you will never be enlightened by the rituals.

Albert pike himself stated that without the kabbalah there wouldn't be the rituals.

Freemasons worship moloch and minerva. They seek to rebuild the temples Solomon made to these two creatures which is why they are called masons. It has nothing to do with the preservation of stone working in the dark ages. Its because they seek to rebuild these temples.

Also their great architect is moloch.

The star of David is literally the symbol of their God, the devil. Sacrificing children to Moloch has been a Jewish thing since before the biblical age. Shit you'd see with Bohemian Grove, pedophilia, human trafficking, human sacrifice, all of that is related to their form of worship.

They have been performing these sacrifices through every era.

Show me where the star of David is located in the Bible. I'll wait

The Freemasons are full of trannies, like the ruling class, and the people you see on TV. They do the last one to warp your perspective, so you don't see the trannies all around you in your everyday lives, working as agents of the system.

>tfw read all the Freemasonry documents and rituals in university without being a Mason (thanks to Cambridge uni having a legal deposit library)
>tfw read not just that but all the Hermetic, Gnostic, and syncreticist texts that spawned the whole Western occultic tradition

It's honestly stupid that enlightenment is locked away in secret societies. If enlightenment is supposedly the discovery of the Real Truth, then it necessarily should be accessable to all Men due to the nature of Truth being the central emanating point of all.

Literally the very idea of secret societies is stupid when you know what Truth is.

You could basically read all of those things without freemason ritual documentation. The rituals themselves are basically LARPing anyway.

It takes less than a year, in some places even 6 weeks to move through all the degrees of the blue lodge.

That being said, I know the English and American lodges are boring as fuck compared to us. You could genuinely criticize the French lodges for being related to politics here, and it would not be an irrational sentiment. The American and British are not the same in that regard.

It's hilarious how fucking dumb anti-masons are when you can find all this info on the internet from actual masons.

>we've argued many times.
Oh, you're the one i keep embarrassing?
> You are a low level fish in freemasonry.
Might need a definition there, old boy.
>you will never be enlightened by the rituals.
I don't think you really understand rituals or initiation, bro.
>Albert pike himself stated that without the kabbalah there wouldn't be the rituals.
So?
>Freemasons worship moloch and minerva. They seek to rebuild the temples
Source?
> the temples Solomon made to these two creatures
Well no. Solomon's Temple was to the Abrahamic God. They would have had little to nothing to do with the Greeks at the time, and the Tyrians were rebuked in their holy texts.
> It has nothing to do with the preservation of stone working in the dark ages
That's where you're wrong, kiddo.

>The star of David is literally the symbol of their God, the devil
Read that again. Slowly. If you still think it makes sense, there's no hope for you.
>Sacrificing children to Moloch has been a Jewish thing
If Moloch were in the Jewish pantheon, perhaps. So if they were sacrificing to anything, it wouldn't be Moloch, and if it were to Moloch, they weren't Jewish. The Commandments are pretty plain on that.

My bad. The Morgan David was just inferred, and only clarified in the 12thC.

>The Freemasons are full of trannies
Literally couldn't happen. Only men can join.

>Freemason
>Somehow Sup Forums thinks I support the devil

The Star of David isn't even in the Old Testament.
You're retarded.
Why would you enter a discussion over books you haven't read?
You're retarded

Fuck off.

Well whether you intend to or not you are supporting the devil by being a part of it. There are far less intentional ways people accidentally worship Saturn and the Devil.

>read all the Freemasonry documents and rituals

Not at all. The rituals from the various continental lodges have not been published. Only the English/American rituals have.

Ours tends to be more esoteric than our counterparts overseas.

>You could genuinely criticize the French lodges for being related to politics here
Only the fake ones. Legit French lodges are among the best. Big fan of French Rite, especially Ecossais Rectifee.

Have read it. But have also read a bunch of commentary stuff on Kings and David's stuff, so it got all muddled.

>accidentally worship
What is this, 40k? Aren't you worried you're accidentally worshiping Slaanesh anytime you have a wank?

>The rituals from the various continental lodges have not been published.
Which is a pain. Had to go to the ends of the earth to get a German copy of the Schroeder Ritual. Still waiting on French copies of local rituals.
Dutch and Belgian ones are widely available online, however.

Are you wilfully ignorant or have you adopted kike traits of lying.

Solomon built the temples to moloch and Minerva in his later life when he turned from god.

Also you answer my posts like a fucking redditnigger.

You have presented no arguments, not refuted any of mine and have been proven wrong on several. Including the location of the star of david and where it comes from.

You are a fool.who has given his soul over to moloch. You have nothing to do with God or Christ and your affiliation with this satanic cult only blackens your soul.

Worse still you seek to drag others into your own mistake.

Find Christ. Before its too late.

>What is this, 40k?
Your masonic bullshit is a lot like that, yeah. All roleplay.
>Aren't you worried you're accidentally worshiping Slaanesh anytime you have a wank?
Symbolism is important, people use symbols which might reference something other than what they intend it all the time.

>Solomon built the temples to moloch and Minerva in his later life when he turned from god.
Source? Because 1 Kings 11:9–13 doesn't mention those two.
>Also you answer my posts like a fucking redditnigger.
Dude, you literally have reddit spacing, newfag.
>You have presented no arguments, not refuted any of mine
My argument is that you're uneducated on Masonry. Refutation can only happen when there is proof to present.
Can't prove a negative, after all.
>You have nothing to do with God or Christ
I'll remember that when next i take communion in church, heretic.

>Your masonic bullshit is a lot like that, yeah. All roleplay.
Morals and science are roleplay?
>Symbolism is important
Indeed it is. But again, do you really think we live in the 40k universe where someone can accidentally be a satan worshiper just because they have a St Peter's Cross?

>Only the fake ones.

Political discussion and involvement is okay here. There was that big scandal with GLNF for supporting Sarkozy, but they were a "regular" (by our standards) lodge outside of that.

>Political discussion and involvement is okay here.
Only with GOdF and the ilk.
>There was that big scandal with GLNF for supporting Sarkozy
Yea, and UGLE excommunicated them for it (and the financial clusterfuck). Only just been restored, i think.

If you need a little boys LARP group for morals then you really are as stupid as you're coming off.
>do you really think we live in the 40k universe where someone can accidentally be a satan worshiper just because they have a St Peter's Cross?
They might not intentionally be worshiping satan but that's what they're doing within Freemason groups.

There is a great suffering coming to you and your people.

Turn to Christ before its too late.

conspirazzi.com/e-books/hitchcock-synagogue-satan.pdf

Synagogue of Satan ; Andrew Hitchcock

libermundus.org/downloads/secretsoflucifer.pdf

hermetics.org/pdf/Qabalah.pdf

Dur you go nigger.

>ISIS
WHAT?
also where is shortage inscriptions ? are they all same ?

>If you need a little boys LARP group for morals
Where do you get your morals from, then? And, no, no one *needs* Masonry. It's just a useful tool for learning.
>They might not intentionally be worshiping satan
Then why would it matter unless you really think 40k is real?
>but that's what they're doing within Freemason groups.
How?

>Turn to Christ before its too late.
Already have?

>Where do you get your morals from, then
Reflection?
>Then why would it matter unless you really think 40k is real?
That's a good analogy for people who join Freemason groups. Essentially no different from thinking 40k is real.
>How?
Performing Jewish esoteric rituals that pay homage to Moloch with the ideal figure of their group(Solomon) being the most mysterious and revered satan worshiper of all time.

You worship the architect. And tell yourself it is God. You tell yourself allah is God. You tell yourself all these beings are God.

You are wrong.

God is, whose son is Christ.

You have been tricked. If someone were to convince you that the devil was god and to worship the devil you were a christian would they be right?

Yet you have fallen for the same lie.

Turn to Christ. Before its too late.

>ignorant lie

in order to lie you must be knowledgeable about the subject in question and then purposefully mislead.

What exactly is wrong with Lucifer?

And thou hast praised the gods of silver, and gold, of brass, iron, wood, and stone, which see not, nor hear, nor know: and the God in whose hand thy breath is, and whose are all thy ways, hast thou not glorified
Daniel 5:23

Human sacrifice is nigger behavior.

Only through me can you come to the Father -Christ.

I mean Lucifer as in the religious character.

believe in it out not that is the lamest pic ever bro

Think this?

WELL NO ITS THIS!

where's the beef nigger

>Reflection?
Much like Masonry, then.
>That's a good analogy for people who join Freemason groups.
How so?
>Essentially no different from thinking 40k is real.
Well yea, bit different. One is a school of science and philosophy, the other is an expensive tabletop game.
>Performing Jewish esoteric rituals that pay homage to Moloch
When?
>with the ideal figure of their group(Solomon)
Nope. Hiram Abiff is more prominent. Solomon is just... there.
>being the most mysterious and revered satan worshiper of all time.
Is he? I mean, he wasn't really a satan worshiper. Just a douche pagan in later life.

>You worship the architect.
And so do you. It's a placeholder term, like God. For me it's Christ. For others it might be Vishnu.
Ie. When you say God, you might mean Allah, but someone else saying God might mean Mazda.
>You tell yourself allah is God. You tell yourself all these beings are God.
Nope and nope. Maybe if i were a deist.
> If someone were to convince you that the devil was god and to worship the devil you were a christian would they be right?
That's a very old (2000yr old) issue. Are Miaphasites or Arians Christian? If not, what are they?
>Turn to Christ.
Already done so. Stop trying to play God.

People misunderstand the term. It's not a character.

I'm asking about what Lucifer has done wrong.

>so do you
No. I don't worship moloch aussie kike.

Nothing. It's not a character, but an adjective.

Nor do i.

Don't be such a faggot OP
Is it still 1998? Get over the mason shit. It's basic esoterica. You some kinda gay ass christian? Nothing wrong with Luciferians.
Faggot

Also at this point its fairly obvious you're a low level fag who's joined and think it makes him special because much sekret club.

You have no idea of scripture we can see. Yourr certainly not above 10th rank and you're probably she shit skin who joined hoping to get Jew influence.

Its funny meeting retards trying to interpret scripture they don't understand.

Allah for your information you dumb nigger, is a specific being like Odin or Thor. He never was the abrahamic god and was part of a pantheon where he had two daughters. Read the satanic verses.

Also the architect isn't a place holder. Its a specific being of moloch. You'll realize that if you were to advance but kikes make sure shitskins like you never advance to any influential levels.

But continue posting like you're important and try to recruit people to your child rape moloch worshipping cult. It doesn't make you look desperate at all.

Still cant explain why the star of david is on every lodge can you.

>WERE NOT JEWS GUYS SEEIOUSLY UHM IGNORE ALL THE JEW SYMBOLS!!!!!

Fucking idiot

>muh Masonic Moloch!

Read some pseudo-Dionysius and Keys of Solomon sometime.

Specific demonic names have always been the imagination of LARPing faggots since antiquity.

>Also at this point its fairly obvious you're a low level fag
Lol.
>Yourr certainly not above 10th rank
Lol x2
>Its funny meeting retards trying to interpret scripture they don't understand.
What scripture would that be?
>Allah for your information you dumb nigger, is a specific being like Odin or Thor.
No shit. What does that have to do with any of this?
>Also the architect isn't a place holder.
It specifically is. And you know Thomas Aquinas first used the term, right?
>You'll realize that if you were to advance
Yea? Advance to where, exactly?
>Still cant explain why the star of david is on every lodge can you.
Of course i can. First of all should say it's not on all lodges. But that it is just representative of deity and the Hermetic axiom, "As above, so below." (or the Lord's Prayer, "...Thy will be done, on Earth is it art in Heaven.")
It's not used in the Craft, but the HRA degree, in regards to the dualistic aspect of deity.
And lastly, the hexagram is only a recent symbol in Judaism. It used to be more common in Islam than in Judaism.

I'm not taking any chances but hulk yoda probably

So if things are as Above as Below is Heaven a fucking mess?

You seem so sure of yourself yet its clear you have done absolutely no research into these topics. A very rudimentary look into esoteric freemasonry would answer every question you have. But you're some sort of weird christian cuck who wants to pretend in some evil secret society. Such a world renowned faggot you are.

>the Hermetic axiom, "As above, so below." (or the Lord's Prayer, "...Thy will be done, on Earth is it art in Heaven.")
Jesus fucking Christ are you seriously interpreting that bit of the Lord's Prayer as Hermetic now.

Not even the Gnostics did that.

Also it's "it is in heaven". "Art" is secondary person singular.

(((freemasonry)))

>Jesus fucking Christ are you seriously interpreting that bit of the Lord's Prayer as Hermetic now.
Is it incorrect?
>Also it's "it is in heaven".
Meh, just how my church does it. Not the best grammatical experts here, it seems.

Meant for obviously

this might be too much of a stretch m8

Which God is Solomon considered to have turned to in 1 Kings 11:9-13...?

this is legit. freemasons are lucifer worshiping faggots.

Ah wait i see...

1 Kings 11:7
Then Solomon built a high place for Chemosh the detestable idol of Moab, on the mountain which is east of Jerusalem, and for Molech the detestable idol of the sons of Ammon.

stop being pussies
youtube.com/watch?v=fJRiR5Z6i0E

>theres an idol called MOAB

the pope doesn't like it because of the "mother" part though
sigh

Top right is actually a fairly recent edit. The original use of that American image doesn't have an eye. Never really made sense for it to be in the hinge.

Ashtoreth of Sidon, and Milcom of the Ammonites.

>this is legit.
It isn't, though. Check the source.

lucifarian cult waging a battle for our minds
youtube.com/watch?v=O88QZ_rDj7Q

>>>
> Anonymous (ID: lFcWRHgE) 05/08/17(Mon)01:45:37 No.124625616 ▶
>
>Which God is Solomon considered to have turned to in 1 Kings 11:9-13...?
How did you get that? Its fairly obvious God is pissed Solomon started worshiping his many wives Gods.

>freemason niggers keep coming in here to recruit
>keep getting BTFO'd by Sup Forums

Why do you cunts keep coming on here trying to flog your bullshit?
You're basically a jewish cult that wants to indoctrinate influential non Jews into your shit so you can subvert them and get them to further the jew cause.
Not only that but you fucking worship moloch and pretend he's the great architect or something.
I mean you know we see through your shit right?

Masonry is degenerate.

Calls Christians and wedding bands "profane"; are made to swear not to fuck each other's wives (IMO proof right there it's actually fucking Jewish).

Masons are just useful fucking idiots. Muh equality and shieet.

Literally just a bunch of fucking cock suckers who need to be gassed.

>keep getting BTFO'd by Sup Forums
When has that ever happened?
I mean, look at the rest of your post. It's the standard shill playbook of buzzwords.
>muh moloch something
>totally jews somehow goys

>we have kike symbols all over our lodges
>we stufy the kabbalah and teh talmud
>BUT WERE NOT JEWS GOY
xD

>Check the source.
i have the source in pdf, faggot. there's an entire section written by albert pike and he says that exactly translated from french, you lying piece of shit.

What kike symbols?
I'm hoping that the freemasons aren't jewish, but I have yet to see evidence either way.

star of david/seal of solomon

youtu.be/styLx-iWwC8?t=2489
43:50