What did we do to anger KEK?

What is KEK trying to teach us? How do we make KEK happy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1vZ2jgD0pSw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He works in mysterious ways

It means it's time to ban KEK posting.

It is pure Chaos. You cannot comprehend.

Sargon and Kekistan shit.

You need to be redpilled on great-daddy-longlegs.

Stop jumping to conclusions and consider how future events will play out.

WE didn't do anything, Sup Forums has been shill paradise for weeks if you haven't noticed. Anyone claiming Kek, Pepe, or any other memes are fabrications of leddit or are otherwise stale are indeed coming from three Antifa facebook groups, probably David Brock, and other shilling groups. Notice how those claiming that anyone utilizing memetics is "nu/pol/" or "r_TheDonald", yet they double-space their posts, never use greentext, and type in mildly improper grammar akin to your family? Those are the shills. I can guarantee that Sup Forums will be like this for a long time now, thanks to 2016. Doesn't help that a good amount of Sup Forumsacks are now disillusioned with the God Emperor only three months in.

tl;dr Sup Forums is being shilled, just wait for things to calm down.

Trump was the only candidate who truly praised kek.

Right? Wrong? These have no meaning to Kek.

Swirling primordial chaos, darkness, and the turning from age into the next.. These are his domains, and they are inseparable. Ours is only to praise, so as to make his pull ever stronger over the fickle minds of men. It will get worse, and better.

Get out with this crap.
This meme is not welcome here anymore

this . its being unbearably shilled atm

Kek demands sacrifice. France is the sacrifice.

You have to go back.

Stop browsing reddit, you Normans caused this

I'm about to blow your mind, but KEK was never real. Trump winning was one of those things that would have happened even without him.

agreed-I'd rather have him as my president over hildabeast any day- even if trump has to play by (((their))) rules for now, just to temporarily appease the neocons-hildabeast wanted a NoFly Zone in Allepo, Syria, requiring we shoot down Russian air craft. That would have been WWIII - GAME OVER

KEK loves chaos and is testing us!

I'm tired... aren't you tired? we should get some sheep and come back later

im not tired. i work graveyards

>How do we make KEK happy?
let him go back to obscurity for a time - he has become too mainstream which has its pros and cons:
Pro: it has helped bolster the alt-right's numbers and supporters, even if many are newfags
Con: it is now too mainstream and the gd (((commies))) are trying to use it to shill Sup Forums hard

Solution: don't be a dumb fag and fall for stale memes - hard core Sup Forums users know better

Kek is never wrong le pen WILL win in the next election cycle.

Kekistan was a mistake

He is teaching us to be patient. Teaching us that we may not win every battle. Maybe it was a sign that we are losing faith, he is the god of chaos, and works in mysterious ways. Never lose faith.

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?
NO THIS ISN'T SHADILAY
youtube.com/watch?v=1vZ2jgD0pSw