This board is so overrun right now that there's no point in posting. They're just bumping their own posts...

This board is so overrun right now that there's no point in posting. They're just bumping their own posts. Taking a break for a few days. See you guys around.

see you tomorrow

Nice psy-op

Posting that you're leaving so we reply and bump the thread, ha!. However me, pointing this out shows im doing what you wish; however i wish to warn others of such a 0dd post.

Seriously though, why are there so many newfags all of a sudden?

>tomorrow

More like 8 minutes, if that.

Anyone else her unconvinced that there's an /r/the_donald invasion? I haven't noticed a difference. All I've seen is people talking about Reddit. I smell shill.

We are here as keepers of the lulz we do what we do for FREE

See you in an hour

its a tactic of theirs, its always going to be like this. we get so much traffic. and this is the place people KNOW they can come for right wing ideas. the next election we have finally organized ourselves to a point where we can discuss ideas. the left is fucked.

the internet is just full to the brim of miserable young men who want to vent their anger and they do it on Sup Forums now it seems, when this is supposed to be a place for discussion instead we get shitposts by frustrated fucking summer kids

its gonna be a long time before this shit get sorted out

every SINGLE thread that gets >50 replies that ive opened today has this same ((((Brazilian))) spamming a max character post linking cross-thread to his own shitty Macron/LePen thread thats just him responding and some other (((people))) responding to it with literally nothing posts

Mods need to just start range banning

There are r/T_D fags shitting up the board, bumping baitposts and posting stale memes, you just haven't noticed anything different because they've been here for almost a year.

How do you know that it's not just increased popularity? It seems like shills are just trying to get us to attack /r/the_donald (i.e. attack our own movement)

Globalist are using the same techniques as they use in Europe. They flood in migrants so the whole thing collapses.
The Sam with pol now, we are being overrun by liberals and Jews. The only thing we can do is go even farther right. This will sort out the men from the boys

we are like katamari damacy, we just keep growing and evolving

haha

take your lithium you psycho

What do you mean attack them? They're just dumb fags who need to shut up and lurk instead of incessantly posting worthless discussion-prohibiting shit all over the board.

john oliver

See you when you get up for your midnight pee user.

Aw poor baby lost his board