The REAL Aryans

The true aryan nations. If you or your ancestors aren't from one of these countries, you aren't really white.

Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uDaBAYSY5pY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Irish aren't white.

>Irish are aryan

>anglos
>aryan

>Ireland
You're probabl 3/16 irish aren't you?
They are celts.

>no Austria
>no Czech

>burger talks about white

"""aryan"""

Brits aren't Aryan and neither are nords.

nobody is white

"""not aryan"""

LET ME IN YOU FUCKING

i don't see iran's flag on there. source: hitler literally renamed the country "land of the aryans"

>dosnt put Australia, literally the most genetically pure white country on earth

good picture op, Bueno

Bunch of cuck nations except maybe Iceland and kinda Denmark and the Bongs.

Read first post again: If you OR your ancestors aren't from there. If you are American, Canacuck, Aussiefag or New Zealander and have ancestors from those countries, then you're white. If you're a white Canadian with French roots, you're a mongrel.

If we're aryan, the northern belgians are also aryan.

Also irish are barely human

>irish
Im irish but calling them aryan?? Potato niggers are not aryan. Seen any blonde blue eyed irish?

>Slavs
basically same as niggers according to this argument

My mother is a German and my dad is an American of English, German and French descent.

feelsdecentman

Conor McGregor? The Irish are viking rape babies and have Aryan Scandi blood.

where is Iran and India?

Poo in loos aren't white.

>As an Irish-Slav I am whiter than all of you
>Brown hair blue eye master race
>fucking degenerate blonde hair fucks

I believe the word at hand is "Aryan".

Yeah, dark blond or brown hair is really aryan colors

Who says that aryans must be white? Aryans is people who leave in Iran and India.

close, remove sideways india, Canada, Sweden, Britain, Germany, usa, new Zealand. is Norway or Denmark the cucked one? I think its Norway.

anyway that should do it

You fucking wish you were amerifag

good enough, is that Austria? Latvia? I didn't know they had an eagle on the flag doe

Arians are... nobles in indo-iranian countries... Culture is culture...

It's Austria. Replaced the potato niggers.

Why would I want to be germanic? Germanics haven't done shit. Don't lump us Anglo-celts into your autism.

Southern NL arnt white, anything above the old roman line is white

Missed white nations:

>Austria
>Belgium
>Luxembourg
>Malta
>Isle of Man
>Iceland
>Finland
>Estonia
>Lithuania
>Latvia
>Liechtenstein
>Poland
>Belarus
>Czechia
>Slovakia
>Ukraine

Partially white nations:

>many colony nations
>France
>Hungary
>Russia
>Spain
>Italy
>Greece
>Balkan states
>Hungary
>Syria

This. My bit of Irish still makes me look Iberian.

The word you are looking for is Celtic-Germanic Master Race. Where are Switzerland, Austria and Belgium?
fuck off shitskins

A fucking leaf
>Ukraine, Malta, Spain, Italy, Greece, Balkan States
>European

White people are white because they are WHITE , non whites are not white, because they are NOT whites. You are denying plain facts that can be seen instantly, just like the sjws who you so despise.

>Master Race
Fuck off, slave

Oi, don't be putting my flag with those fucking reptilian cucklets.
We might not be the saviors of civilization but at least we don't fucking gargle on ahmeds dick like Sweden, Germany and UK.
I mean the dutch go as far as allowing for suicide to get rid of whites faster so the ahmed can take their home.

fuck off boys

Wtf, where is Italia and Spain not in that picture?!

Oh, tell me about non white hungarians, cuz i live here since i was born and still have not seen any of those, but surely you know it better

Because this is a stupid shit?

>not being a German Master Race resident in Russia
>in 2017

In (Northern) Africa where they belong

>true aryan countries
>they all got colonized by niggers ans arabs
Ye ye true super powerfull countries with 60% black people xDD

Iceland is in the picture, as is Austria. The other ones you are listing are slavic nations etc. Malta!? Those people are pure shitskin. Isle of Man, sure, but its a small island. It's basically UK.

Belgium...maybe.

>Austria
>Switzerland
>Iceland
>Åland
>Atlantis

If you're a majority dark haired, brown eyed nation you aren't white. Sorry bro.

Cwel please. You were the first to import mudshits en masse to Europe as early as 1580-1680s. Google Lipka Tatars and get shocked And now Polish bitch Merkel(parents - Kazmierczak and Wojciechowski) does everything she can to fuck up Europe in unholy alliance with Italian cucks and Jew

Bro, Iceland is the first flag. Åland is not a country.

Colour is not the definition, blood purity is.

No it's part of Sweden.

And your blood determines your colour.

Irish?

Iranians
N. Indians
Pakis

All the above are Aryans. The ones in your flag are just some faggots who larp as Aryans.

>Belgium
what is that? Its not country Ive ever heard of.

Nah dude , i'm White.

Dead rabbits.

Slavs are not White, they are pale!

Estonia and the other Scandinavian cousin states are white

>implying these countries are still white

There is no such thing as a white country

t.paki

Aryans were Indo-Iranians.

The word "Aryan" itself derives from the Sanskrit word "arya", meaning "noble".

The very word "Iran" means "Aryan".

Many Europeans have distant cultural and genetic links to the Indo-Iranians, but so do many people in Iran and India.

>GB
>aryan

>potato nigger land
>aryan

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uDaBAYSY5pY

If you aren't a Blue Eyed North African Berber then you aren't white

Neither Norway or Denmark are cucked, but if you would have to pick, it would be Norway.

How a "true Aryan man" looks in my mind.

Tall , muscular/athletic build , high testosterone , large cock , big balls , blonde (straight , not curly) hair , blue/grey eyes , high IQ , elongated back of head , deep eye sockets , big wide-spaced eyes , square jaw , up-turned nose , handsome/rugged. Beard optional.

Looks "like he's from the past" (i don't know how else to describe it).

Also , "behaves like an Aryan". Duh.

>reading comprehension

No. There are fucking blonde mulattos and quadroons for fucks sake

>is literally a gay Greek

I am just as caucasian as many southern europeans, but mexicans always speak to me in spanish. do any of you other caucasians/europeans get this problem??

What's the point in it, to show how subhuman you are? Hitler have proved that Russians and Jews are master race.

Hello

>tfw Bavarians successfully destroyed prussia
>tfw Germany will go down as well

Throw the Jew down the well.

I'm not Greek.

This is the REAL Aryan map

Hungary is white, not aryan tho.

>ireland
this is a total meme that only a retarded American who thinks Irish have red hair would believe.

Irish are the original migrants from the Iberian peninsula. While they are white, they overwhelming have brown/black hair (despite American delusions) and dont share much in common with Germanics.

The part that does have red heads (north Ireland) has it because of the Scottish ancestry there. Scotland is the real location with a high % of red/blonde hair. Scotland was also invaded by Germanics/Nordics.

You won because you Russians have bottomless sisu reserves when you're defending the motherland, just like the Finnish

>the REAL homos

No

You're thinking of linguistic groups dummy, Hungarians are still Aryan derived

>Brits aren't Aryan and neither are nords.
Where did this meme come from?

>Anglia and England both mean land of the Angles, a Germanic people originating in the north German peninsula of Angeln, that is, the region of today's Lower Saxony that joins the Jutland Peninsula and thus forms an angle, so the Romans named it "Angulus".

hnng

>A*glos
>ARYAN

Iceland is cucked as hell, it's just impossible for migrants to get to so it hasn't been filled with them.

>50% of Italians are lactose intolerant
that correlates well with the amount of nigger dick they have taken.
Good map.

You posted the wrong Indian flag

The red haired element of Ireland isn't due to Scotland you retard, though you are right about the dark haired people being from Spain and they weren't originally Aryan.

Pic related - this person is from Pakistan

nej my friend.
Maybe its because Americans and Mexicans are so used to anyone brown is from Mexico that they just assume that.

It's a disease called albinism
>Inb4 Pakistani people are white
The hair color gives away the disease Rasheed

No lol that's not why, you don't have to be Aryan to be White. The Alpine race o Europe has probably achieved the more than the Nordic race too - look at how many German intellectuals were brachycephalic and/or dark pigmentated

Don't worry guys, I fixed the image

>americans
>aryan
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THE SPIC MUTTS THINK THEYRE PEOPLE

Blonde countries are also mostly cucked.
feels good being a literal mongol