>tfw you weren't born American

>tfw american

>tfw born in degenerate america and not your parents country of Spain

why live ?

>tfw born

I always wanted to be British tbqh

Hello all!

shit thread.

That means i am white right? So thats a feeling of joy. Why do brits suck american dick so hard?

I wish I was born in the UK, the true gentlemen.

Imagine a father who beat his son senseless for being who he wanted to be. The son then goes on to surpass his father in every way imaginable. Thats how i think brits feel about america

Atleast you will be able to feed yourself off something that is not making youtube videos.

>tfw not American
I'm not a right wing retard so that's great

You forgot the part where the son comes home twice just to help his father and his father's friends fight some asshole.

>I moved to America

Would be p cool if white people could trade nationalities. I'd trade any swiss, dane, norwegian or german

>TFW born American
>Wish I was born in Poland or Ancestor country Lithuania fuck this SJW infested shit hole with a kike loving president

Oh ya add any balt person to the list if he wanna trade passports

father then realizes that america was never a bad son after all. The united kingdom breaks down and splits it's empire due to the epiphany that he was in the wrong the entire time. Maybe he should have given his son some representation along with his chores.

On top of that: germany was their enemy...they won against us but germany is again nr.1 in europe. Brits are pathetic. Mmuh empire hahahahaha