What's Shia up to these days?

What's Shia up to these days?

Other urls found in this thread:

alonetogether.kiasma.fi/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Living in fear

Don't really know, but I'm thinking of taking a page from his playbook and starting a live stream to troll Antifa and see if they're smart enough to find a flag the way Sup Forums did.

Laying low after realizing he kicked a beehive.

I hope he comes back even stronger. He needs to embrace this game. It's good sportsmanship.

>He needs to embrace this game.
The game.

The greatest game of Capture The Flag that's ever taken place.

Isn't he trying to run for major of some town? We need to make it happen.

He's afraid that if a crow caws while he's on the phone outside Sup Forums will intercept the call, determine the crow's species and regional accent, trawl through crow hobbyist databases for migration paths, then correlate that with local corn fields without scarecrows to figure out which farmhouse he's staying in and leave a Pepe poop sculpture on his doorstep.

Paper was just on Watters World

he looks like jew

link me

Put it outside a city and they'll not bother leaving the hive.

I don't have a link I keep seeing it talked about randomly in threads. Does anyone have a sauce on this?

don't know. Hope he is planning a fun new game for us to play though. The CTF game was fun.

Well, how would one make it enticing enough for them to venture out into the wild? I live off the beaten path.

It's be nice to help and and let him know he's still our guy and we want to play some more.

Kek wills it.

>What's Shia up to these days?

Trying desperately to marry a rothschild, *OR* finding a place to hide from the caliphate.

its either one or the other...

hes busy picking cotten

Triple digits. Alrighty then!

Shia needs a youtube channel.

This alonetogether.kiasma.fi/