Boomers ruining it yet again

They just couldn't leave well enough alone. It wasn't enough that they shipped the jobs overseas for short term profit and destroyed the job market for the future. It wasn't enough that they have outrageous pensions. It wasn't enough for them to suck most of the planets resources dry in one generation. It wasn't enough to push for feminism. Now they are yet again ruining the future for current and future generations. Pic related

65 ans et plus 80% Macron

reply to this post or your mother will die in her sleep tonight

Noooo

Witness me.

DAY OF THE DNR WHEN?

Boomers will suffer once they realize we stop paying their pensions, social security and health care by simply refusing to work for their communist friends.

More men voted for Macron than women. That is something to take note of.

Gonna have a god-tier waifu

Women don't actually want leftist shit, its the faggy sensitive men that think its really cool seeing women smoke in public and vote.

rolle, dont give a fuck about this croissant shit

And the boomers are a generation of sensitive hippie men.

gimme a pretty one

Truly the worst/most jewed generation in history.

rolling

rollo

roll i guess

disappointing but probably accurate

im in

Again with the ausfags

roll for ugly face big tits sloppy pussy skinny rough sex and cleaning freak

>american boomers are right wing
>european boomers are left wing
What a weird world.

Kys

This is so fucked

Alright. Let's see what I get today.

i got a chubby loaded furry brony exhibitionist

interesting unlike the US men and women didn't differ that much and women voted for Le Pen more?? I wonder if its just muh vigina

How unkind is history going to be on boomerscum?

My Waifu

fat gamer girl with a loose pussy lol

France can rot for the next 6 years. Next election will have more boomers die off and more youth voters, another candidate like Le Pen can take hold then.

Rolling.

Jesus, fuck niggers and jews, we need to gas the boomers.

what defines an employés and an ouvrier and what's the difference?

check

rolling

Um...

America ruined communism for Europe, then ruined Nationalism for Europe, now it's gonna go back to ruin communism again. Hopefully for good.

Best part is, after what macron does to france/ Europe, it wont just be le pen. Literally Hitler will have been reincarnated to save Europe.

>124612676

Quality aussie post.

r8

czech

ouvrier is for factory manual worker
employé is for example someone working as an haircut staff, a pizza delivery guy, a cashier at supermarket... less manual work but same shitty salary

damn that is so true and enraging. #GasTheBoomers

employés are basically office and government workers

ouvrier are labourers and blue collar tradies.

these 2 categories make up the majority of the workforce, the rest of the categories are fancy chefs, academics, artists and other elitist bullshit.

Employé works in tertiary sector job, ouvrier is blue collar worker.

Seriously though, these old FUCKING WHITE MALES are the Fillon electorate that switched to Macron:
a)because they are pro european
b) because they are economically liberal

They may want the takbirians out too, but the stability of Europe and the French economy is paramount to them.
You'll see that they will vote "properly" at the parliamentary elections.

Hopefully nationalism will be the future.Ruining communism sounds like a really good idea.

lol

Boomers voted in mass for Macron for one reason.
Lepen is anti europe & anti euro money.
If France leaves euro money the boomers fat economys that they keep in banks will worth less.

On boomer litteraly told me that before the election "you (young people) don't care about leaving the euro money because you have nothing, but for us (retired people) it will be a great loss of cash"

Fuck them

best one

>The majority of EVERY age group (including millenials) voted for Macron
>It was le boomers

Sounds right...

roll

Boomers voted leave on Brexit and everyone here was all 'respect your elders, they clearly know best after all their years'...

Face it, you guys are just looking for somewhere to point your finger (should be at women btw)

boomers are cancerous as fuck here in poland they are the only real group that support eu and leftism
fucking wish they all died

rolll

When more women voted for Le Pen?

nope

rollin

Dude maybe read the table in this OP rather than take the word of a random german clearly obsessed with foreign dicks?

It's because Le Pen vagina points, little compensation for someone so bad at debating.

History will remember boomers as the generation responsible for the fall of the west.

>employés are basically office and government workers

>ouvrier are labourers and blue collar tradies.

>these 2 categories make up the majority of the workforce, the rest of the categories are fancy chefs, academics, artists and other elitist bullshit.

blue collar workers must not be that many people if they 63% of them voted for her and she only got 35% total.

It wasn't by that wide a margin though.
They must have felt more secure voting for Bexit seeing as they already had their own currency.
Le Pen was offering a more risky gamble with th franc.