Do Men's Rights Activists have a point?

Do Men's Rights Activists have a point?

youtube.com/watch?v=8T3qoBjzRMs

I think they are going about it in the wrong way.

Other urls found in this thread:

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/07/how-women-are-harassed-out-of-science/492521/
news.cornell.edu/stories/2015/04/women-preferred-21-over-men-stem-faculty-positions
youtube.com/watch?v=sKiZH8q_0xs
youtube.com/watch?v=3TR_YuDFIFI
youtu.be/XTHTsemlHEk
youtu.be/s79MJP3cE3E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no

have white babies with white wives

She has over 700,000 subs, you think she would get a better camera/mic.

>Do Men's Rights Activists have a point?
yes

Really? All they're saying is that men are treated just as badly as women, and that's not true.

>implying those 700k subscribers want to see her skin blemishes

>have white babies with white wives
won't fall for it, kike.

you're right, they're treated dozens of times worse.

why do you think she would suddenly start to care how much attention she gets for her sub-par content?

yeah dude the white user promoting white nativism is totally a jew

fuck off you turbo kike

Women have to deal with the fact that people believe their only value comes from their body and how it can be used. They aren't taken seriously in educational or career settings and always play second fiddle to men, when they arent being diddled.

At least men have the chance to earn real respect in the workplace .

MRAs typically argue that men are being disadvantaged because of society looking down on men and being prejudiced in favor of women in many situations.

Which is true, that happens.

Who cares about that ugly faux red pilled cunt, she only wants to cash in on the alt Right craze don't give her any attention

>Women have to deal with the fact that people believe their only value comes from their body and how it can be used. They aren't taken seriously in educational or career settings and always play second fiddle to men, when they arent being diddled.

That is false.

Just because people want to have with women does not mean they cannot be respected in a career setting. They actually get more respect people typically think women are having to try harder to achieve the same results as a man.

> Women have to deal with the fact that people believe their only value comes from their body and how it can be used. They aren't taken seriously in educational or career settings and always play second fiddle to men, when they arent being diddled.
Any evidence would be great reddit-fag. Know that facts don't care about your feelings.
>At least men have the chance to earn real respect in the workplace .
Don't tell me you;re some genderstudies cuck making your first visit here. GTFO!!

you're confusing mens rights advocates for mgtow you autist

See for yourself. Here's the magnet link:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c29f5d0c6cf0bb3dfbbe90f454cc2a76983125f5&dn=The+Red+Pill-HD.mp4&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

have you considered maybe there's a reason for that, and that reason has more to do with women than men?

theatlantic.com/science/archive/2016/07/how-women-are-harassed-out-of-science/492521/

It's more common than you think.

Take her right to vote away and see how much of a anti-feminist she really is

Yes, because the divorce courts and child support extractors will not touch white men.

men's "rights" is a meme

literally everyone involved in shit like that are disgusting low test men or lesbianic/high test women

I know how much women are preferred in science. Go fuck yourself you worthless gender studies cuck.

news.cornell.edu/stories/2015/04/women-preferred-21-over-men-stem-faculty-positions

Women are low quality scientists because of preferential treatment. Claims of harassment is taking a couple of cases and blowing things out of proportion.
Do you have any fucking clue how much better the work of a male has to be to get a job in a STEM field compared to that of a woman?
Cucks like you should speak about your gender studies depts and not interfere in workings of departments where people do real science.

Yes leaf. MGTOW is the only true Mens Rights Group.

No. This is what men's right advocates are about and basically you're a cunt

youtube.com/watch?v=sKiZH8q_0xs

>post a lesbianic woman and two low test males
LIKE FUCKING POTTERY

>The American Association of Physical Anthropology was similarly rocked by a sexual assault allegation at its annual conference last year. The women we spoke with in that association agreed that conferences, fieldwork, and business travel are the worst. One recalled a male colleague who once said the only reason to go to conferences is to have an affair. A 2014 study of anthropologists and other field scientists found that 64 percent of 666 respondents had experienced some sort of sexual harassment while doing fieldwork.

What the fuck is this?

People hit on each other, this doesn't keep someone out of the profession and I'm not sure how that's even supposed to be sexual harassment. True sexual harassment is where it's implied someone will get preferential treatment in return for sexual favors, someone wanting to have an affair at a conference is not sexual harassment.

What a horrible article.

I figure the shitty camera is an aesthetic choice at this point, it feels like I'm being taken back in time to 2005.

These professors are allegedly doing more than merely "hitting on" these women colleagues, user. How do you know their experiences are genuine harassment?

what's wrong burger?

too out of shape to use a rake?

Women in sciences, especially in biology are a species to stay away from. I know a person who claimed a colleague was showing his anti-woman implicit bias because he did not like Hillary Clinton.
Run away if you see this species.

> Know legal code
> Innocence till proven guilty
Ignorant retards spamming Sup Forums.
Sage away.

>Women have to deal with

MRAs have a point, it's just a grossly inaccurate point that completely falls apart when put up against statistics that aren't from shitty right wing sources and youtube conspiracy videos.

What inaccurate statistics are you referring to?

Wife's a molecular biologist. Red piled as fuck. You are an idiot.

That wage gap bar chart that's always floating around here. Others showing countries in various colour coding formats to show men assault statistics vs women assault statistics that traces its roots back to brietbart and MRA forums.

A stereotype being countered by an anecdote.
Yes sweetie, when we make gross generalisations, we know that there are exceptions. We just expect your IQ to be high enough to get this if you're here.

if women would stop providing reason time and time again to think that way, men would start respecting them for more than their bodies

> That wage gap bar chart that's always floating around here. Others showing countries in various colour coding formats to show men assault statistics vs women assault statistics that traces its roots back to brietbart and MRA forums.
None of that proves inaccurate stats. The wage gap stats I'm quite familiar with. The 77 cent stuff was just Obama propaganda. Many economists and statisticians have disproved it.
youtube.com/watch?v=3TR_YuDFIFI
Assault stats I'm not familiar with, but you do need to give evidence to make such claims.

Also stop sealioning.

Stop proving that your IQ is below that of an average Chimp.

>How do you know their experiences are genuine harassment?

I don't know if it is and I'm seeing anything said in the article to suggest it is harassment.

It wasn't that long ago that at an Atheist conference, a man was accused of sexual harassment for asking a woman. on an elevator, if she'd be interested in having a cup of coffee in his hotel room.

There also was the incident at a tech conference when a couple guys joked about forking dongles, which led to a woman claiming it was sexual harassment because she overheard the joke.

People try suggesting a whole range of bullshit is sexual harassment and no sane person takes it seriously. Nor should they.

Could you please cite a source for that statement? I will need some evidence if you're going to be making statements like that. Don't thank me though, someone has to just ask these questions!

Men's rights is the radical idea that workplace deaths are worse than workplace harassment. That unfair family courts are worse than unwanted attention.

Your comment history is evidence for that statement.
Newfags like you should GTFO.
> Have no arguments.
> Try to avoid answering questions asked by attacking the questioner not the argument
> Being a typical woman
> Wondering why women held in bad regard on Sup Forums

Platinum fucking post.

>Calls me a newfag
>Cites post history and double posts
kekity wekity

>Uses SJW lingo on Sup Forums
>Thinks she's entitled to be believed without evidence.

mras are faggots

Part 1: youtu.be/XTHTsemlHEk - how bad men actually have it. - Dead Beat Dad Dilema.

Part 2: youtu.be/s79MJP3cE3E

I value my independence and freedom far too much to put up with this bullshit.

Kys

> Also stop sealioning you stupid cunt