Korean Election Thread

May 9 is the election day in Korea for a new president after the last president was a cultist puppet for a secret female witch cabal.

While the ex-president sits in Jail the new election will take place with the winner immediately taking power.

The front runner is Moon Jae-in a liberal. Which is natural considering the conservative's last candidate is now in jail. He is a "sunshiner" which means he will send North Korea lots of money and resources for nothing in return. He is also pro-stimulus and gov spending to help economy.

Moon while liberal for Koreans also spoke out against homosexuality as a bad thing during a debate but said while he hates faggots that they should not be oppressed by the government.

so based that in Korea even the liberal president candidate bashed faggots

Koreans are bro tier and all but I simply do not care about their elections, it doesnt effect me at all

the new president is a liberal, which means appeasing North Korea. He wants to take control of the military command in korean peninsula; right now USA has command of forces. Basically it means war with North Korea is going to be much tougher and we won't have any south korean support for a first strike

Don't mind
Except some real commies, all candidate fags are literally the same

To be honest I wouldn't mind being controlled by Korean female witch cabal in secret.

Yeah I wish we had Korean liberals running the left in America. I hope when the jews try and multiculti up korea that you kill whoever pushes it.

I would race mix with a kpop in seconds, if I had the chance. Luckily for the white race that will never happen.

It's always US who wants to transfer wartime military operational control to SK
and our gov have delayed it.

He's just idealist who believe we can have peaceful relationship with commies by giving them rice.
But don't worry, he will be get rekt in paraliament by doing so

Kim dae joong gaesekki

Nomuhyun gaesekki

Moonjaein gaesekki

I had a Korean roommate. I hate Koreans now.

i have an asian country. i hate asians now.

We have an asian world. I hate asians now.

>Who could behind this every reply?
go fuck fish

>not getting 12 shakes with your Shake Shack burgers

>who believe we can have peaceful relationship with commies by giving them rice.
When 60 years of warmongering doesn't make anything better, it's time to think of some other strategy.

>see this pic at 3AM
Fuck me, I'm starving now

you probably are.

Serious question though. Do South Koreans think any of their money or resources they send north go to anything but the regime?

koreans should be able to understand koreans, north koreans aren't going to give up their power without a fight. They are happy fucking virgin slaves and being powerful even over a shit north country. Appeasement will never work. The only way to beat asians in things like this is bribing mid level ones and promising them power if they overthrow.

>9 ▶
>
>>who believe we can have peaceful relationship with commies by giving them rice.
>When 60 years of warmongering doesn't make anything better, it's time to think of some other strategy.
They have tried sunshine appeasement a lot

Koreans are stubborn, the only way north korea stops is if you kill them.

And I have no doubt some Korean grills would love to racemix with you. We're basically their acceptable exotic - niggers but less violent and with actual careers. I can understand why r/asianmasculinity is perpetually mad about things like this.

LMAO