Ode to Jap

youtu.be/xBlQZyTF_LY

One measure of how a nation or society is progressing: how well the master western arts, such as German Classical music.

Case in point: Japs have to spend a long time in linguistic training just to be barely able to pronounce German. The Nips gathered 10,000 of their kind, made them do the previous, and then sing the greatest German symphony.

How do all the non-European mega-tribes rank?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DS8YKz5g368
youtube.com/watch?v=K_xTet06SUo
youtube.com/watch?v=_F7K3JBpQHo
youtube.com/watch?v=J4fUdY1PGhY
youtu.be/kcKurvm_0oE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don't japs export any music, the average jrpg has better music than the jewish media. At least you hear guitar solos.

Inb4 the japs are the last bastion of western civilization and culture

Jap pop music has no soul.
Jap traditional music captures the character of a nation pretty well. Then it's just a question of whether you can stand listening to twangy instruments or not.
Folk music from Okinawa is very uplifting.

Oh, you don't need to wait. A similar situation is happening in Orange County, CA.

Cities of Westminster and Garden grove were white farmland. Then came the Vietnam war, and the Viet refugees. The white folks all thought surely the developments full of gooks will be horrible and ruin the cities.

42 years later, Westminster and Garden Grove are full of Viets. Just look at any election map for Orange County — THOSE REFUGEE GOOKS ARE THE LAST STRONG-STANDING REPUBLICANS ON THE WHOLE COAST OF CALIFORNIA.

youtu.be/DS8YKz5g368

Just combine pop and traditional music:

youtube.com/watch?v=K_xTet06SUo

could be true in some years

>the average jrpg has better music than the jewish media

This is true

youtube.com/watch?v=_F7K3JBpQHo

>Just combine pop and traditional music
That could be a way of doing it.

The problem I ran into here is that I used music as an example. The art that's at the highest peak of Japanese achievement is cooking & preparing food. It's what everyone values, and the whole nation participates in it every day.

But the OP example is meant to illustrate Western classical music being "backed up" in an outside country in the anglosphere deflates.

thankyou for this...

This bears repeating:
>Oh, you don't need to wait. A similar situation is happening in Orange County, CA.
>Cities of Westminster and Garden grove were white farmland. Then came the Vietnam war, and the Viet refugees. The white folks all thought surely the developments full of gooks will be horrible and ruin the cities.
>42 years later, Westminster and Garden Grove are full of Viets. Just look at any election map for Orange County — THOSE REFUGEE GOOKS ARE THE LAST STRONG-STANDING REPUBLICANS ON THE WHOLE COAST OF CALIFORNIA.

youtube.com/watch?v=J4fUdY1PGhY

This really hits me in the nostalgia

nip home owner in san francisco. one of a handful in this city that voted for Trump... along with a bunch of chinks in china town who actually own their buildings.

fuck life renters who "lived in san francisco for generations" but never fucking decided to buy their fucking home.

This is why I'm okay with Asian immigrants/refugees. The ones smart enough to get the fuck out of dodge are smart enough not to vote to make America as shitty as their homeland.

Can't say the same about other races. Dumbfucks in Venezuela for example, if we let them in, would vote for the exact same garbage that turned their place into a shithole.

And the vietnamese aren't even particularly bright compared to other asians, but compared to some of the shit races they are geniuses.

This is pretty good, cheers.
Only other nip music i listen to, is oldshool v-kei.

Hail, fellow Amerijap. I don't know who out-competes us as the most excellent immigrants to America.

Classical music is so great. One of the greatest highlights of European culture and symbols of European supremacy that goes unnoticed by Sup Forums.

Lol at thinking gooks won't fuck you over for their own people whenever they get a good opportunity

youtu.be/kcKurvm_0oE

eh, other whites fuck us over for other groups all the time. I would feel safer that asian peoples who have resettled here have greater interest in maintaining western society then I would with the average white liberal, who is actively trying to destroy western society/the white race (same thing)

That applies to all self-respecting cultures.
It is cuckoldry we despise.

>gooks
I missed this earlier.

We earned our own fucking slurs God damn it. NIP or JAP.
Gooks are North Koreans.
Vietnamese were called Gooks because Americans are stupid farmers.

Get that into your alcohol-soaked New Zealander brain.