Sup Forums eternally anally devastated to total oblivion

Admit it. He won because justice prevailed and RUSSIA wasn't there to hack the ELECTIONS.

So what are you going to do now haha whine about it? Come on dance with me i'll fucking dance circles around all you losers lelelelelelele.

Didn't his emails get hacked too?

Except this time no one cared because they were posted to pastebin instead of given to a reputable site to vet.

At least we don't waste trashcans for it leaf. Slso, enjoy tge enrichment, I couldn't care less.

Sage

Leaf

honestly fuck my phone

Everyone knows frogs are cucks
This wasn't surprising at all

i plan on getting comfy, eating popcorn and petting my cat while i watch more frogs get run down by trucks of peace while their government blames it on racism

Sup Forums is an English speaking board user, we won in the only places that mattered.

Meh, Russia didn't hack our elections either.

>So what are you going to do now haha whine about it? Come on dance with me i'll fucking dance circles around all you losers lelelelelelele.

This genuinely sounded autistic.

Sage

Queensland?

Sleep tight ,pupper

>buh day hacked dat election!

it just goes to show: leaked emails don't change election results.
really makes u think

Typical cuck Leaf. You make me sick that I am part of your faggotry.

>"muh Russians"
Drink less MSM Koolaid.

>he won because justice prevailed

>"Terrorism is something you're going to have to live with"

>lost one election
>eternally devestated
Nope. The next right wing candidate will be even more extreme than le pen, and if the leftist mudslime rapefugee enablers win again, the one after that will be even more extreme still. The inevitable terrorism and rape from these shitskin savages will only push people further rightward

WA

most of us older anons weren't really expecting Le Pen to win because the support just wasn't there
the energy levels weren't anywhere near those of Trump or Brexit either, people who put money on Le Pen were being dumb
plus not many french people seem to post around here so our meme magic couldn't spread and influence things
basically we need to expand our reach somehow to other European languages if we are to be successful, despite the fact most Europeans understand English
plus the French are, if anything, anti-Anglo -- they weren't going to follow England and America, because then they'd have to admit that we were right
it's silly but they are basically willing to watch their fellow countrymen, women, and children die horrible deaths in the streets at the hands of islamic terrorists than be called racist

Checked. Shills don't realize that Hillary's single biggest enemy was King Nigger himself.

Who is this literal semen demon

>a shitpost
>a leaf
Nothing new under the sun
Not even summerfriends fall for this shit anymore

Can you be any gayer

>Marcon is corrupt, so let's hurry up and vote in le pen! That way she can pull us out of the EU and NATO like she promised!!!11!1
Said no one ever

Russia overplayed it this time , talk about forcing a meme too much especially given that they are openly anti NATO

>implying we didn't already know France and Germans are absolute cucks.

If I was a betting man, I'd bet on Sweden to uncuck themselves before these 2 countries do.

Fuck off back to quebec where you belong cuck

I mean you can see that at the final step right around 'civil war' Arbitration breaks down, even the most noble and most enlightened of actions can be corrupted. Hopefully our system which has been honed over thousands of years of Human history is good enough to weather this, but at this point, where you can clearly see both politcal parties appealing to the more base instincts of human nature, accelerated by the concentration of humanity's wealth(power) into the hands of the few (as they have slowly corrupted the system and setup frameworks of: complex laws and governance, complex mercantile agreements, complex communications networks, complex systems of logistics, complex systems of trade, isolated and secret knowledge whereby only those with wealth and power can wield, as we have slowly been robbed of our liberties, cajoled and frightened we cede power ever more to those we think can protect us. The sad part is the way we teach politics(or most subjects that appeal to truth yet do not conform to logic), in terms of Liberals or Conservatives, Communist or Democracy, all these seek to confine the thoughts of free man into premade notions of the previous ruling class such as to promote the creation of devoted acolytes (why we even have words such as acolytes should be proof enough that mankind has suffered through such assaults on its nature and persevered). And so time passes.... i suppose until the next 'enlightenment', really only called that because of the murderous nature of the sycophants.But i suppose as any creature, we must learn from our own actions, through violent reproach.But I should hope not. I hope that we have reached a level of civility and communication(constant corruption of established 'good' values, another topic you could write for ages about) so that people may be good to each other.But i mean, the Greeks though much the same,as did theRomans, or so they tell us.But i should hope we are not all as naive.Time a bustanother line of yays bitches

Thank god the people who wrote the constitution realized you could import people into a given corrupt state and thus corrupt the voting system. So to delay the actions of corrupt voters instituted an electoral college, the importation and amnesty of foreign actors in bad faith would first have to import those people and corrupt multiple states to pass motion and compromise said electoral system by which time, the corruption of the system has manisfested itself as intent, and hopefully the people would see what was happening and act against it to right the system. Failing that, the now established misbehaving Federal Government is at the very least limited in the actions it can take against the individual States, so that there is yet another chance to right the system through a brokerage process between agreeable states. Failing that, the States can take independent action and cede from the Federal Union, forming an alliance of similarly grievanced States, and if the Federal Union is deemed to have done wrong by the will of the people, *cough* otherwise known as the most powerful union of states ..

hahaha! glubbadibbadoo BTFO!

take that, rural and nuclear codes

You poor cuck. If you were a French Macron voter you'd be able to afford a decent phone.

I fucking love my country.

> (OP)
Le pen lost because Euro's have always been 15 years behind America for every single cultural trend ever. It's 2002 in Europe right now. How would they possibly be ready for a populist candidate? They're just getting to GWB right now.

Now that Macron has won, has anyone taken the time to realise the right will never win again?
The mass importations of foreigners has made it impossible for any nationalist party to ever take hold. Ever.

France is lost, our historians will look back on it and tell our great (x) grandchildren how great it used to be, the jewel of culture and art, like how we talk about Rome and ancient Greece, the Byzantine Empire and the Brotosh Empire or even modern nations like Rhodesia and South Africa (children will be shocked to know they were white)

It will drift into obscurity and be a hell hole in the middle of Europe

I am quite depressed. All is lost.

She lost by so much

Sleep tight, pupper

No need to be salty here. We cheered for the savior of France to win.

She didn't. France is now the EU's bitch, and every time another terrorist butchers French citizens in the street, we'll point at Le Pen and say "You could have chosen not to accept terrorism, and embraced it's resistance".

I pity the French people, because there is no solution other than rejection or cultural dissolution.

Nu-Sup Forums.
That's how far this board has fallen.
The_Donald reddit cucks everywhere.

What do we do about female shills beta posting?

Banker installed establishment candidate. Justice.

Sure cunt.

Bonus words of wisdom.

Sleep tight, pupper. I normally don't do this but I have terrible insomnia and have been up for like 3 days now haha it's terrible I really need to sleep I have school tomorrow my college exam I really need to go to sleep haha so I'm going to do this Montreal only wants nothing I don't but I really need some good comfortable.sleep

have fun France

ALL FRENCH POSTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO WITH THE WORD "cuck". NO OTHER WORDS WILL BE UTTERED WHEN COMMUNICATING WITH FRENCH POSTERS.

are you defending Macron or just shamelessly anti-trump shilling on your own accord?

I really dont get where your posts are going.

Sup Forums didn't want Macron whether they support Turmp or not. Everyone here did not want Macron.

Unlike Drumpf who wake up with mouthful of Putin's semen every morning, France isn't going to be Russia's bitch.

What is now expecting poor, poor France, guys?

your daily reminder that she won the popular vote. and Bernie would have been president if he was the nominee.

>Unlike Drumpf who wake up with mouthful of Putin's semen every morning, France isn't going to be Russia's bitch.
cant tell if troll or literal retard.

>What is now expecting poor, poor France, guys?
unprecedented growth with all those doctors and rocket scientists they gonna import from Africa

if they have a leaf flag and are talking like that, almost 100% of time it is actual liberal retard

Canadian.

>they gonna import from Africa
>unprecedented growth
lёl

It's time to go back home, lads. Is it ok if I bring my Eastern Euro qt with me?

It's illegal for media to report about the candidates on the day before elections and on election days.

unlike your ilk, we do not cry and fall apart when we have a setback

well... maybe they are really good, hard-working scientists? tell me they are plz! plz tell someone!!!!!

Forgot pic of course.

TRUMPLETS BTFO FOR ALL ETERNITY
HOW THEY EVER RECOVER???

Move on and not bitch about it. Besides, it's just france.

We don't a shit about France you fucking leaf

sleep tight puppe_r

spam filter being an EXTRA FUCKING FAGGOT tonight god FUCKING damn

spot on friend

Hey nigger fuck you

Why would we whine, yes he won the election still don't mean we are finished with him, Further we look at the positives, Macron fucks up France, we continue to highlight his failures, create a few of our own and come 2020 even you will vote Trump.

>Macron fucks up France, we continue to highlight his failures
that's reasonable

yeah that's right France isn't going to be Russia's bitch
France is going to be muslim's bitch

Gas this leaf kike pls.

Kek

I for one look forward to the multitude of Islamic terror attacks that are going to hit France.

YES MACRON!

but what if Le Pen won? maybe nothing changed and the attacks took place anyway?

Difference is under Le Pen action would be taken, under Macron he will instruct media to bury it

are french really so stupid to agree with such a fate???

I kek'd readind this shit lol

It sure looks like it

Are you trying to get conservatives "triggered" because you didn't see reactions like this (pic related)?? I know this was pretty much the standard reaction after Hillary lost in America was for the liberals… Conservatives don't have a similar reactiation, and you notice how they're not rioting in France right now, and won't for the next two weeks yeah speaks for itself, we would've reacted the same way if Trump lost. Simple maturity.

k

>France
>Relevant
A FUCKING LEAF

A FUCKING LEAF