Should niggers be enslaved again?

Should niggers be enslaved again?

Other urls found in this thread:

sitsshow.blog
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_labor_in_the_United_States
twitter.com/AnonBabble

They still are by shitskins.

Niggers enslaved themselves and kikes bought them and sold them to other kikes in the New World.

niggas be like:
>wanna know how I got these scars?

No, but maybe the Irish . . .

Nah, antique farm equipment should be discarded.

Haha yesss

Just the bad ones.

no, they should be confined to africa and left to their own devices.

Automation does a far more effective job and kills less people every year.

We enslave mostly pajeets and pakis for construction, niggers drive our taxis.

Fuck you if you want white people to continue housing and feeding them. Let's just burn them.

Slavery literally ruined America and you want to reinstate it so you can bring MORE nigger slaves from Africa who will inevitably gain their freedom some time in the future? Didn't you learn your lesson the first time?

Nah, future generations would just commit the same mistakes again, and give them freedom. Just send them back to Africa, we can pick our own fucking cotton.

Henlo fren

no, unless they are full irish, then yes.

niggers need to accept their status as being beneath whites. the only way they will be able to clean up their act is to allow us authority over them once again.

No. We have machines now.

Not realy. Who would even want to look at nigger. Better send them to africa and stop sending them foot. Then you can kill them even without single bullet.

After hundreds of years of foreign "help" why start now?

sitsshow.blog spot.mx/2017/04/modern-day-slave-trade-has-just-been-discovered-in-libya.html?m=1

With the advent of new technologies this won't be necessary. However a mass deportation or subsidization program to get them out of here might do wonders, even if we have to pay a little tax money to get them to move away it would drastically pay itself back over generations. Start with the degenerates and the illiterate first (yes that includes the illiterate sports players).

personally if i wanted a slave, for a house slave i'd get a arab woman

for a field hand i'd get a japanese/chinese man since they're good farmers and would meticulously care for my lawn

for business slaves it would depend on the kind of labor i needed done, anything smart would be done by whites/jews/asians, and anything menial would be blacks

Nope, they should be killed

cool bonsai artwork he's got going on

if niggers get enslaved again Irish would be next

do you not remember the indentured servants?

Of course not, they should be exterminated

Silly, they never left slavery. Now their chains are gold, but they still dance and sing and play catch for our amusement. They even believe they're free just because they get to wear jewelry and drive nice cars.

They're allllll still slaves.

Nah, just send them back to Africa.

Not even enslaved. Just destroyed.

Never. Send them all back. Also, you were slaves too, fucking Irish.

This

Bazinga

This.

Slavery ruined America, every southerner should have been killed along with their precious pet niggers that they started a civil war to keep and let fuck their wives.

>implying American slavery wasn't Jewish revenge for them getting wrekt in Egypt

No, they should be sterilized. Voluntarily (given a lump cash payout and a lifetime subsidy on food, liquor and drugs) or involuntarily.They're dumb animals, they would jump at the prospect of a big cash payout (big for them, something like $10,000) and a lifetime of heavily subsidized chicken wangs and malt liquor. The nigger problem could be solved easily if not for liberals who imagine niggers are human beings.

>"we"
>Jordan

No. Ship them back to Africa, and leave them there. No aid, no charity, nothing. If they try to leave just turn them back. Watch as niggers go extinct in 20 years due to starvation, disease, civil war and genocide.

Yeah

I'm okay with this.

I don't care whether they're enslaved or not, I just want them out of the country.

Yeah, if they go back to Africa and get enslaved again that's on them and I wouldn't have a care in the world for that.

>Jordan
You are the poorest Arabs.

No they should be shipped back to Africa.

No, white people should be though.

Edgy fag detected. The only whites needing to be enslaved are probably the Jews.

No. I don't really care about the niggers but they ruin our countries. Africa should just be sealed up and all aid instantly stop. They will have a mass die-off to the poit of near extinction soon after because they're so reliant on whitey's gibs.
This.

underrated

That slave was whipped nearly to death by the cruelest black slave master in American history that just so happened to be a former black slave herself. She would make one of her black male slaves look on as she would take one of her white male slaves into her bed and fuck him. I saw the story on the Discovery channel several years before the SJW culture existed.

And deal with another 100 years of fags falling for the "White Guilt" meme?

No thanks kike.

Well it would solve the black unemployment problem

Isn't it actually more profitable to be using machines to do work instead of people. The only reason slavery is on the decline is because it's not as profitable.

if you think the guy deserved it you're reddit

>Jews
They're white? I though they were considered a class of their own.

No they should be sent to Africa or south America like we planned on.

Depends on their geolocation. They're only their own race because jews feel superior and want to be considered "god's chosen race", but fuck that.

We should ship them off back to Africa, chase them out into the plains, and colonise Africa again.

This.

So instead of BLACKED, WHITED?

You'll run into problems quite fast. The Chinese are the ones currently colonizing Africa.

>The Ching Chongs are chinging the niggers.
Ah shit you're right, forgot that Empire of Dust already showed that they are doing so.

We could strike deals with them though.

We have no need for them so no. Somebody has to be the slave and right now it's the chinks in their sweatshops, i doubt it is even possible to train niggers to that level of calm minucy, niggers are physically strong and fit but we have machines for that now.
Literally useless, just get rid of 'em.

They never stopped

>black, former slave
>one of her white male slaves

Yes, but you gotta be able to afford those machines in the first place. They make you money eventually, but are a very expensive initial investment compared to $5/hr brown people.

Well they don't work so no.

Feels good to know that nothing has changed in the netherlands.

Feels good man.

Yup.

There were white slaves too. Most were Irish and they were usually treated far more cruelly than blacks because they were Catholic. Very few survived to see freedom.

BLEACHED

No. We should send them back to where the fucking kikes bought them.

No. I don't want anything to do with them. I just want them gone.

>He doesn't talk about non country dwellers

Well, seeing as the vast majority of the prison system is niggers... AND that the slavery laws happened to overlook prisoners.....

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penal_labor_in_the_United_States

No, slavery is economic poison.

No, forced labor with the exception of Prison is a sign of a failed system that needs to be supported on BLOOD. It's evil.

No, we have robots now. Hang them all.

Hell yeah, enslave them niggers

no, build a fucking wall around africa

>forcing shitty workers to work
Fuck no

Negative.

fucking Ireland

killed, not enslaved we cant give them opportunity to be free again in the future

The economy is pretty much mechanized to the point that no work a nigger slave could manage would be cost effective.

and the best arab ruler by far.

ask the carribbean plantations how well white slaves work out. (Smart people make shitty slaves; full of rebellion.)

What about Task Rabbit jobs? There's some that do $50/hr before TR takes a cut, and before taxes.

the man in the photo tried to kill people on his plantation with a gun including his own wife and tried to burn down the plantation.

You're right, let's not touch the based black guys! That'd be just another shoah!

you need to remove the confederate part you retard. this flag looks smushed and ugly as fuck