Race mixing; discussion and solution

What happens to "whites" that are mixed with different races?
A serious way no le edgy meme of genocide because we know that shit wont happen something you could push within the government?
If they mix with different peoples black/asian/aboriginal you lose a white line forever.
If they mix with a white person you create a child with more white admixture till multiple generations when you bring back the white lineage or the non-white is bred out virtually.
THIS IS NOT PRO RACE MIXING IN ANY SENSE!
>inb4 kike shill
I genuinely don't care about a couple of Sup Forums autists dictating my life choices but i'm half white and half mexican. My exact Euro admixture is unknown but rough estimates of a mestizos genetics it's around 76% to 84%. If I marry a nice white woman i'm guessing my child will be indistuingable from other white children, I don't want him to have the same identity issues I had. I was born in a white community and played sports with a full white team.
I'm feel culturally connected to my fathers lineage but can't get around the genetic barrier, thoughts?
(race mixed people in images)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CiMePRamLH0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go to Mexico and quit shitting up our race you shill poster

Just don't race mix.

>"whites" that are mixed with different races?
One drop rule

No faggot, I pay taxes and provide services for the people of Canada.
How though how do I not race mix now? Won't I race mix with any race since I got practically all races in me?
That means America is 35% white.

the self-hating mestizo strikes again

Well, as a Flip whose citizens are the example of "Race Mixing", just don't breed with the pure ones. Just mix with people like your skin.

Why did SI make her have the nigger fro in her swimsuit issue pics? She looks 100% white without it.

I notice this a lot with half nigs. All the half nig sluts on instagram, movie, and tv all have the nig fro.

I don't know, maybe they're insecure about being half white so they do things to make themselves look more black. Even actual full black girls straighten their hair.

>That means America is 35% white.
And possibly even less

Castizo according to Spanish law.
I only hang out with black and white people though.
No latinas here hombre.

Shieet is this the BAVARIAN

Here's what you'll do. Use the Internet to meet people like you. Since the world has plenty to offer, it'll be easy for you to find a 'partner'. However due to the gravity of the current situations in this world, that has given you smaller chances. But always remember that trying is much more better than idleness.

Impure mongrels, autism and reddit memes not even once

I'm a green eyed, blond haired, hexadecaroon.

I'm pretty healthy, quick witted and good in competitions of skill but I suffer from a reduced short-term memory. I studied hard to become a scientist like my (whiter) grandather but even with 60+ hours of studying per week- I couldnt get anything higher than a D grade in the upper-level courses.

I had to settle for a lesser science degree and I 100% blame my mixed genetics on my failure to perform as well as my whiter peers.

It's honestly a curse.

It's far less.

>hexadecaroon
Dude are you serious, that small amount of black genes mean nothing.

I have a half black-half asian friend who got into Harvard with insane marks.

Seems like you need to cope...

lul

You're actually an ALBO aren't ya lad.

Why would anyone breed with blacks? It's always a handful of idiots with degenerate fetish polluting the whole gene pools in the long run

mixed is mixed. do you hate your father or something? why are you ashamed of your indian blood?

There is something genuinely offputing about this guys features.

Albos > Spanish and let alone people produced by them in the colonies
People who kill for racemixing are totally /ourguys/

Nobody really breeds with niggers. Niggers have 25% Euro ancestry here so that's why some of them are light skinned, not because we mix with them. It goes back to slavery when masters would fuck their nigger concubines. Regardless the Mulatto American population is fucking tiny.

One drop rule applies only to niggers. Study history, slavshit.

t. evil racist southerner

The only way I would get a Mexican or black pregnant is if i jizz on her feet and let the flies do the rest

I'm not saying being mixed necessarily makes everyone dumber, it's just that the genetics of a high functionin brain are probably way more fragile than people want to admit.

Think of how complicated the human brain is and the perfect ratios and balances required to create a genius...

Mixing people's blueprints for those genius level brains throws a wrench in their design. Like trying to build a Lego set with two different sets of legos.

To abos too and all non-Euro shit in Europe(you know before you attacked Hitler, shitskins weren't much of a problem there)

Latino/Latina culture is a culture for and by people like you. You should embrace it, and raise a family with a Latina.

A je shqiptar? KU JE SHQIPE

Pershendetje vllacko, ça po ban ne Rusi?

LMFAO I FUCKING KNEW IT!
I honestly don't know man, it bothers me when I was young I used to lie about being mexican but during my teenage years I embraced it.
My nickname was chico in fucking highschool ffs.
I love my father and mother, i'd prefer to just born as a "Mexican" or a full white person.

I really dislike this identity crisis, I was culturally raised as a Slav (won't specify which one) but I can't break that genetic barrier.
Than how was he top of his class and just insanely smart?
If he was full black I don't think he would be a genius.

The exception is not the rule.

>inter-European sympathy and respect makes you a part of the tribe
You are Jew then. You are their perfect creation after all

How will they ever compete
youtube.com/watch?v=CiMePRamLH0

just dont fucking breed

Well, we don't got a large sample to go off of.
I'm just using anecdotal evidence.
If you can cite me a source on your claims i'll agree with you.
No, I don't think so.
Actually my last name sounds kinda Jew-Germanish.
Albo begone.

You niggers from r/hapas and whatever azn subreddit you faggots are coming from are fucking pathetic.

Oy vey its anudda occupation

Are you really shqip, if so, what're you doing there? School? Don't tell me you're one of the descendants of the migrants to imperial russia from centuries ago

You are a subhuman beaner though. Mainland Spanish nationalists want to genocide your kind and I can't blame them. Albos have some scum, but who doesn't? In Albania you will find a lot of decency and respect between the natives

>chico
lmao get fucked

not all of us get to have a tribe m8. we dont get the prepackaged identity box with the costume and the script. were on our own. get used to it.

Fuck off Mestizo, Albanians are white as snow. Trust me, would I lie to you kuffi- uhh, I mean pal?

Being a happa ain't easy.

I hold no disdain for whites, to the contrary I want them to succeed so that no more abominations like myself have to suffer.

My spirit is that of a white man with a head injury.

>not outgoing type
>tried mulitple times with girls
>either rejected or pretentious/vain girls
>dont want a fat bitch
>now at an age where most girls want off the cock carroussel and find a provider
I dont get pol tho
>girls ruin society in white countries
>dont racemix

>tfw got a thai gf now

/blog

Fuck you faggot.
I'm just meming lad, I used to date an Albanian girl.
Her brothers were shit and most Albo dijaspora suck.
Fuck nigga you right, but like no latinos up here bruv.
No people to share the culture with.
Disgusting r/hapas/ is literal cancer.
Nah Spaniards are cool "Hans".

I'm half-chink but most people just think I'm Kazakh or some weird Russian-Central Asian mix. When I put on shades nobody even suspects anything, I even traveled through Eastern Europe and nobody has ever questioned me. Funnily enough, the only people who insist on me "not being French" are sandniggers.

I chose my father's lineage because I grew up in Europe, my father's surname is the most typical French name you could find. I even studied European History as one of my two majors. I just like it that way. It's no longer an issue.

Just breed with other mixed people.

15% injun reporting in. am I salvageable?

You see this wouldn't be an issue with me neither but I have dark skin with an eastern-european facial structure.
My siblings are white as fuck, blue eyes and black hair.
feelsbadman.png

Is the hapa meme just a meme? Do you have lots of identity problems.

From a conservation stand-point this is the most ethical thing to do.

I don't like mixed girls though man, they're too easy it makes it boring and unattractive.

It will take 10 generations of breeding with pure whites to create someone 99.9% white in your lineage.

In other words, you're mixed mate. Might as well start a new race at this point. It would be quicker.

This. Or, and this is a hard one, find an asian qt living in your area.
>There are already infesting Canada so fucking up their lineage would be actually beneficial for the Cancucks.
>They aren't in anyway endangered infact they're spreading.
>If raised by immigrant fathers but taught in Cancuck school chances are she's traditional enough to make a good wife yet liberal enough to accept a mixed spic husbando.

You have to be really fit for it though, im talking about being fit, having a nice job, a good looking roof, good manners, and education.

>Part Spanish
>Part Japanese
>Part Filipino
Should I just fucking kill myself Sup Forums?

Please do, and take the rest of the r/hapas subreddit along with you as well.

In a meme world in which I'm the dictator of a newly formed white nationalist ethnostate, here is how I'd do it user:
>No obvious non-whites allowed
>Those that pass for white can stay even if DNA says they are partially non-white
>Laws prohibiting breeding between genetically 100% Europeans and those who are not.
>Laws financially incentivizing genetically 100% Europeans to have children with others like themselves in the form of special grants for every child they produce.
If such a system were followed strictly, then over hundreds of years would produce a population that is majority 100% European DNA. I say this as someone who is 98.6% European.

>before you attacked Hitler

All right Ivan, you blame America for attacking Hitler, yet Russians also claim that they did most of the work and that America didn't do shit by comparison. Which is it? Don't act like your people didn't have a hand in the current situation, with the whole Soviet subversion in academia playing no small part in creating generations of Marxist tools whose influence has spread back in your direction, buttfucking the culture and demographics of the US and Europe for the foreseeable future. I'm not saying we was good boys that dindu nuffin, but don't try to take the moral high ground here.

Been at the gym, i'm short but got nice as hair and i'm pretty well off financially.

When I was a kid yeah because funnily enough it's all the leftist pro-race mixing rhetoric that bothered me. When they (school, blue pilled people) asked me what do I feel, I say "French", and they would just go "no but your mom is Chinese". They really like the idea of a multicultural France, as if they were almost expecting me to wear Chinese clothes and do some kung-fu.

As I grew older, people never asked me anything anymore except sandniggers. I'm pretty comfortable with myself, even though I felt like betraying my French ancestors because I'm settling down with an Eastern Europe qt. But I guess white is white. :^)

I think the hapa meme is real with terrible and shitty parents, like with the whole "beta dad" deal. And it's especially true with younger couples nowadays, as more and more Asians study and live abroad (and thus more ugly Asians settling in the West).

My dad is good looking and my mom is the prettiest Asian woman, so it wasn't a bad context, I'd say.

Filipinos are more successful than whites.

Spying for the Greter Albania and plotting anti-Serbian alliance. 90s settler to the US
Canada and other shitholes are unsalvageable without IRA-esque networks. In Europe removal is more than easy to perform
Beaners are creeps and jealous mongrels. Their whole life is recognition of their inferiority
You have that nigger ancestor right?

Then start looking for chinks then, nothing wrong in helping your fellow Canucks in fending off the chink menace by using the same tactics the jews use on the whites.

We'll make subhuman like you leave our land or will gut you like pigs. That's what we do best

Don't worry, I'm not settling anywhere in Russia, despite my Yakut ancestry.

No Russia, what you do best is getting drunk in public and doing silly dances.

I'm actually thinking of moving to Europe though so that's a pothole.

You think it's going to be contained? Expect more racial attacks. Especially with Marcon elected

French are too cucked my friend.

Why hide under a russian proxy my albo friend?

Well that makes things harder, specially since european white women will make it harder for you to think with your brain and easier to think with your dick. Really makes things harder...
I guess as long as you don't end up with a pure white women there's nothing wrong, I mean the best thing to do is to get in with one of your own but if it's too hard then I guess going for a southern Italian could do the trick, they're pretty dark skinned already so the damage would be small.

No I'm 0% nigger, thank heavens.
Funny enough, the DNA test I took actually considers me 100% European, but I know that 1.4% bit is not European.

As I told you, I never had any issues except from sandniggers. I take it granted, that's all. Or maybe because I don't act like a chink.

And funny enough, "racist" (or more like racial-realist) French people are the one who never question me and hang out with me. After all what the hell did you expect since we're both on Sup Forums. What else do you want to add?
By the way I'm not supporting race-mixing. It happened, I'm lucky enough for being good looking enough and that's all. All features are going to wiped out in a generation or two.

Man you really against me and white women, odds are i'm gonna marry a white woman,
I'm gonna be in the North West Balkans soo not much non-whites.

Its not Jared Taylor type folks that going to to the slaughter. It's the guys like Breivik, Varg, Ustase and IRA you have to worry about

Anyone have some good examples of Hafu white-asian mixes?

pic related is Adrianne Ho

Well we're on Sup Forums after all.
I heard Balkans have pretty based traditional women, after all you never hear from an MGTOW from the Balkans, mainly because they're like that normally to begin with. I guess you'll be happy with one, if you aren't an idiot of coarse, there's significantly more traditional women there than in North America/Western Europe but they have their fair share of bitches aswell.

All in all good hunting user, but remember whites are endangered don't get cocky with your baby count, if any.

>subhuman spics
>getting any in the Balkans
>fucking anything other than a shit fetishist tier hag in Western Europe
Racemixers are the same type of people that love being pissed and shitted on

>latino "culture"
youre a leaf get over it faggot

>whites are endangered
by their own doing. if they dont care why should we?

Lmfao, I'm half Croat stupid.

Croatian chicks love and Serb chicks too.

You keep referring me to a spic as if i'm full ON, you're ridiculous.
>implying every girl in balkans is like Sup Forums
>leafs
>culture

Sure...

>but i'm half white and half mexican
>please let me be white, the thread
Of course you had to be a shitskin to write that. Everybody wants to be White, and wants their children to be White. You praising your above average White genetic heritage for a racemixed person, while at the same time showcasing and highlighting racemixed celebrities goes to show your personal insecurities on the subject ("i'm white i swear, but if i'm not look at how cool these people are anyway").

You two should talk with each other, seems like you would enjoy hanging out.
Either way if he's moving to the balkans I don't see what he could get, most probably a slut or a Gypsie(like if there's a difference) now that I think about it.
They where manipulated by (((them))) ,as have we all, into their self destruction. Spics and negroes are only a tool for them to fuck with white people.

leafs have culture its just not very good
>look how totally different and not american i am

>implying every girl in balkans is like Sup Forums
Implying they are not. And not like, but better. They are not mongrels and actually do shit with their lives. Their lives get ruined otherwise
>taking LARP session from some chink seriously
Shitposting and baitposting is ancient

jews conspiring to eliminate their best host population is flat-earth tier.

>thoughts?
To answer your concerns seriously it's all about percentages. We don't live in a perfect vacuum, and probably most people on Earth have that 0./1.something of DNA foreign to their ethnic group because at some point in their family history there was an admixture (e.g. a merchant or a soldier coming back home after a long trip with a wife) that was progressively diluted to irrelevancy over time. What you say about "whitewashing" your bad genes away ONLY works if you and your children mate with someone who's really White. And by that I mean someone whose heritage is >99% (with rounding error) European.

If your city is full of abominations like you, who probably won a big life lottery by having a White phenotype (i.e. you *look* White) and now go around LARPing as Whites ("muh white culture", "i like mayo", fucking lol), then you're not going to whitewash anything really. So you could start by recognizing that racemixed people are a huge mistake, born out of the exotic sexual fetish of the parents in an age where "just do what feels right" is society's official motto, and denouncing racemixing itself.

Obviously I don't recommend it. I recommend you to kill yourself, especially considering that the dwindling White population in North America shouldn't waste precious genes to wash your crap away. But anyway here's your answer

[split in 3 parts because connection error, wtf]

What we need is some sort of.. cultural boundaries..

Some sort of way that our people will follow said cultural boundaries Religiously..

Something that is also ethnic

some ethno-religious cultural identity...

HMMM.......

>delusion
the post
I don't think native genes are bad it's just i'm an white country.

Liberals don't want to be white.

How do you think kikess will get rid of white people once they deal with the muslim problem for (((them)))?
>Achieve full control over whites
>Start thinning them out on their lowest levels with mixed fuckers
>Use them to eliminate islam from rightfull Israeli clay
>Establish greater Israel
>Initiate full throttle on race mixing indoctrination to fully eliminate their biggest next threat, the white man.

You believe yourself to be human. Speaking of delusion

But i'm not fucking white.

And none of your descendants (which you won't have) ever will be

Lmfao dude you need to go out more and talk to NORMAL people man.

Literally walk through and talk to girls in Croatia,Slovenia and Serbia none of them are super racist like Sup Forums,

it's that his face is way too small for his head- he has a german head with the sort of semitic-syrian features that are narrow.

absolutely haram

> I pa muh taxz
Good goy but why don't you pay more?

Try not to :^)
Why won't I have any Amir?

>pol
>super racist
Hating shitskins is pretty normal. Imagine that

>canada
>white

kek not for much longer. you should wife a chinese girl instead.

you need to spend less time on Sup Forums desu