PRESS S TO SPIT ON 11TH ARRONDISSEMENT

PRESS S TO SPIT ON 11TH ARRONDISSEMENT
AAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Can frogs explain? Is this the most cucked neighborhood in France?

Other urls found in this thread:

leparisien.fr/elections/presidentielle/resultats/2017-paris-75011#xtor=AD-1481423554
theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/13/bataclan-reopens-eagles-of-death-metal-singer-refused-entry-sting-jesse-hughes
jihadwatch.org/2016/11/sting-reopens-bataclan-site-of-jihad-massacre-with-inshallah
twitter.com/Anne_Hidalgo/status/861325385707003905
lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/12/14/01016-20161214ARTFIG00214-la-population-musulmane-largement-surestimee-en-france.php
gatestoneinstitute.org/9791/france-islamization
takimag.com/article/le_grand_remplacement_steve_sailer/print#axzz4gLrnPE49
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aardakh
twitter.com/AnonBabble

australia is itching for a war with france

leparisien.fr/elections/presidentielle/resultats/2017-paris-75011#xtor=AD-1481423554

93% of the vote

Cucked just isn't enough anymore
They're so far gone that insult feels like a compliment at this point

Being surprised at how the frogs could call the election within 10 minutes of the polling stations closing, I was told that they open the ballot boxes during the day to take a random sample and use this to estimate.

Whatever happened to sealed ballot boxes ? What a perfect way to cook the results, being able to open the boxes at will, take out ballots and put them back in.

Its masochism that exceeds even cuckoldry

Whatever, we all know france IS this cucked anyways so its not unbelieveable

Either lots of Muslims or lots of people scared of Muslims who voted to appease them

The French, why?

>Its masochism that exceeds even cuckoldry

Masocuck?

AHHHH THE FRENCH

When Bataclan reopened they were singing muslim prayers, and the Eagles members who were there during the shooting weren't allowed in for being islamophobic

Fuck, Europe, quit cutting yourself like a little emo girl just because you had a couple of wars and people died. Nobody is impressed.

Link?

Even in dictatorships you don't see scores like that.
I hope it burns like Rome did.

Good.
Macron absolutely destroyed her.
32%? Those are rookie numbers.

Nationalism is dead.
Deal with it. Your last gasp victory is doing nothing and will do nothing.

Today I went to the voting booth and proudly spread my family's butt cheeks open for Achmed. - Everyone faggot in France

Yep it's a shitskin shithole.
25% immigrant in fucking 1999.

That doesn't mean 75% white. A lot of those are going to be 2nd gen. Again, this was almost 20 years ago. It'll be a jungle today.

This is the result of (((civic nationalism))).

theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/13/bataclan-reopens-eagles-of-death-metal-singer-refused-entry-sting-jesse-hughes

jihadwatch.org/2016/11/sting-reopens-bataclan-site-of-jihad-massacre-with-inshallah

Even Putin dind't get that much votes.

Hahahaha, stockholm syndrome is real

Le Pen got more votes in the 11th arrondissment in the 2012 first round than in 2017

JUST

ISIS terrorists vote for Le Pen.

>Le Pen got more votes in the 11th arrondissment in the 2012 first round than in 2017
maybe its best for everybody that ISIL will kill the french and take their country

Smells like fraud

It's full of shtiskins pham. Read my post.
Whites are voting for nationalism, whilst immigrants and their allies are keeping the status quo.

The "nationalism is dead" meme is a lie. It will grow stronger and stronger, whilst the establishment brings in more shitskins to maintain the status quo and replace the native population.

Le Pen strongest allies are the islamic terrorists. With every attack Le Pen drinks champagne to celebrate it.

Right, but it's not long before those immigrants get to vote as well. They are winning, nationalism is growing weaker and weaker.

Honestly France is better without the French in it. Let them rot.

>if you kill your enemies, they win
Fuck off sandnigger.

I meant it's getting stronger amonsgst the native europeans.
Either they'll vote in a right-wing candidate or it will escalate to violence when the system fails.

With what? They have no guns

I have no sympathy for terrorist victims anymore.

France, Germany, and Britain deserve terrorism.

You could've stopped this, but you chose not to.

You people deserve to suffer.

>it will escalate to violence when the system fails
You've never met a Frenchman have you?

We all should be, it's the only way these fucking Europeans will see the light

Denmark hardly has the right to talk, mate.

Terrorist attacks are just propaganda for the neo nazis, it doesn't have any other utility. It´s not like a war that ISIS can win, they just want to destroy democracy in the western countries, so they want Le Pen win the elections.

would be nice to have a non retarded nationalist candidate for once

Denmark is better off than any other western European nation, period. The only countries better off than Denmark regarding immigration is fucking eastern Europe. You're a fucking moron.

probably bc they know le pen isn't actually the answer to the problem

idk though a bunch of redneck college dropouts on Sup Forums might know better lol

You are in for a painful surprise.

and now in picture form

They haven't got round to you yet because you're irrelevant. Enjoy your moral superiority while it lasts.

You talking about the European country that has revolted majorly multiple times, took part in 50 of the 125 major European wars. Won more of the major European wars than any European power and has a battle win record better than any country in human history?

France is a cucked nation

it's too late for them, time to build that wall at calais and shut ourselves in away from the african colony

Stop ban evading Mike.

They haven't gotten around to us yet because our secret service is excellent and because we have the most honest discussions regarding immigration.

WE make the studies showing the immense costs which immigration has to our state.

WE have the leading research in terms of IQ.

WE are the ones leading with nationalist political parties.

No Brit, you don't get to pretend you're on the same level as us. You're below us. You're inferior. Your people are inferior, your culture is inferior, and your attitude is inferior.

Fucking kill yourself.

Lepen got her biggest % in places where they were no terrorist attack, mainly the rural Area.

No Sweetie, they're called exit polls. Literally have someone at the station asking people who they voted for. Answering the poll is entirely optional. What are you sugarplum, an underage who never voted?

>It´s not like a war that ISIS can win, they just want to destroy democracy in the western countries, so they want Le Pen win the elections.

Do you retards even listen to yourselves when you talk? Ever ask why? How does that help the actual goal of ISIS

>ha ha france went full ethno fascist and kicked all muslims out and shut down all mosques. We have them right where we want them in establishing an Islamic caliphate in Europe

ISIS wants to establish an Islamic caliphate in Europe. "Democracy" is helping them do that. The absolute worst thing for what ISIS wants is for France to shut the doors and kick all muslims out and take an extremely hardline approach to Islam

THEY DONT GIVE A FLYING FUCK ABOUT YOUR DEMOCRACY THEY ONLY CARE ABOUT SPREADING THEIR RELIGON
This is some "if you kill your enemies they win" type of shit

It's like you were fed a propaganda line and you just regurgitate it without doing any critical thinking of said line on your own.

I bet you think Al Qaeda only attacks the west to make us scared too and not to actually draw western countries into long drawn out conflicts precipitating their collapse through war fatigue and financial overextension which will then cause the US to have to cut off funding for Israel allowing other Arab countries to invade and wipe them out.... but no they hated us for our freedoms :^)

ISIS and Al Qaeda have pretty clear objectives. If you actually took the time to understand them and use critical thinking you'd realize how fucking stupid those regurgitated propaganda lines are which are designed to keep the population from taking any action to change the course you're going on

Clinging to democracy helps Isis if anything

The rural areas are the least brainwashed because they don't feed themselves propaganda 24/7 on their fucking smartphone

Uncle Donald will perhaps be generous enough to let the CIA airdrop some once shtf. Otherwise I at least have a rifle and shotgun (both legal, for hunting) so I'll manage. And it's not exactly hard to get anything from handguns to AK47's with our open borders. I'm not exactly well-connected in the underworld and could get those within a week, imagine what happens once IRA-like organizations get a foothold.

If there's ever a terror attack at Villers-Bretonneux I swear to god I won't stop shooting until every treacherous frog who allowed it to happen is dead.

Nationwide Lepen got 44% of the 18-24 votes, wich is better that her final score, i don't think the smartphone has anything to do with that

Immigrants don't vote much

Sup Forums seems struggling to accept the fact that the French want all this, just leave them to their fate

There are no words. So sorry France.

Dear people of Islamic faith,

do not be provoked by the threads of fascists on this board. Do not listen to their "Muslim people will bomb France now." They are idiots and God left them. We do not harm what's ours and what you witnes as "terror" is a fascistic false flag.

We all know we are the greatest, fastest growing group of this planet. We came great distances from Arab grounds and were united by faith. Christians and westerners in general do not understand that and they fear what they don't understand. For us, there is no need to conquer anyone since we grew by our own to be the second biggest group of believers. Mathematically speaking, +10% of French population is Muslim. And the real immigration started in the 1970's like in Germany (about 7-9% muslimi) Even if Le Pen got elected you cannot deport or kill 6.8 million people who live in peace in a country in the EU. Our Islamic allied countries wouldn't allow it. You see, under Islam we are like brethren, kill one of us and we will erase your entire tribe. I'm a peaceful person. This was just a reminder that even if your wet fascist dream had become true, nothing would change.

Just like Pakistan Bangladesh or Chechenia were, we are now part of a non-Islamic union but if people WANT ISLAM to be in their life nothing can stop us from achieving that. You little rich dictators won't control an entire civilization just because the current version of some 50 year old constitution says we cannot change the system. Your rules where made up by man and Allah/God is willing, we will dismantle them. You fearful fascists are just the passing of greed and you will never control us, the United people. We would even allow you to live in peace with us when we are in control and if you were one minute honest with yourselves you'd see that Islam is not the monster your media shows it as. But this is some 50 years away, our grandkids will live our dreams brethren, don't get provoked by them!

Because most people believe that islam is peaceful. Most don't have the time to actually look it up or don't really care much. Also the media went full shilling for Macron and created fear around Le Pen calling her a racist, xenophobe, islamophobe or whatever. French think they destroyed hate yesterday by electing Macron.
Here's a tweet from the mayor of Paris : twitter.com/Anne_Hidalgo/status/861325385707003905
>90% for Macron and only 10% for the far-right. Proud of the parisians.
They think they fought the right ennemy, can't make this up.

S

Especially sad because 10% of Paris is probably half of the whites there nowadays.

We don't want Islam. We believe in digits. Now piss off Achmed. Challenge accepted.

You retards need to understand that 99% of Parisians and Bataclan victims are either cucks or brown. They'd rather get trucked to death than living as FN voters.

Yes, I'm talking about exactly the same country.

the Eagles were turned away because the singer openly lied about the security helping the terrorist

I thought Germans believed in numbers?
Now tell me Hans, how are you going to debate the entire Muslim population in Europe away???

>you cannot deport or kill 6.8 million people who live in peace in a country in the EU

lol, I'm glad France has been raped to shit over the decades, they seriously deserve everything they get

Your state and people will be erased from history. It will be as if you never existed. Islamic France and Islamic Germany and Islamic Sweden will ensure it. At least Britain has Trident. You have nothing. A non-nuclear state is just another victim waiting to happen. Your nationalist politicians will betray you, either for shekels or in fear. Your people will be reprogrammed and eventually genocided through killing and/or breeding. Denmark will be deleted, and then the Muslims will go back to killing each other, and one day they will argue, "At least I'm a real traditional Danish Muslim". There's your redpill, Dane.

The only way to stop this is if we work together. But tell me to kill myself again, that helps. Tell me how superior your tiny fraction of the White race is to my larger fraction. In-fighting is strength, right? Learning from others is weakness, right?

>we lost all votes and our own people support Muslims across Europe
>we will still holocoaster you!!

Ok Piet, I had you figured for a realist.
Keep maymaying

lefigaro.fr/actualite-france/2016/12/14/01016-20161214ARTFIG00214-la-population-musulmane-largement-surestimee-en-france.php

7,5% of muslim in France, not +10%

What a fuck, pizdec blyat

>t.half-persian

Check it again in 5 years. I hope Macron gets Obama'd in Parliament, and is unable to do anything. Does he even know the words to your anthem?

At some point liberals mistook tolerance for apathy. A refugee walks into their country and wants something, and to them that means he deserves to get it good and hard. They abandon their culture but the refugee does not have to abandon his. If the culture of the native and the refugee conflict, the refugee is not expected to tolerate it, rather the French are expected to alter theirs to accommodate the refugee. If problems such as poverty, crime, and terrorism occur, it should be either ignored or fixed on the refugees behalf and at the expense of the native. As such, to the mind of a leftist, tolerance went from meaning understanding and accepting points of view that they disagree with to outright destroying ones own values to avoid a conflict with another set of values. To them, the more they suffer and the more they give, the better they feel about themselves. And being able to witness a massacre and then support Macron is a badge of honor; something they can show off to express their version of tolerance. To say that they are strong minded and not swayed by pain and they are willing to accept more problems because of their strong values. To the sane mind, this is masochism and social suicide. To them, this is a virtue. We have reached a point where a refugee can slit a Frenchman's throat and he will apologize for bleeding on his carpet. Its sad to say, but there is no hope for the French. When the dominant notion is that self-destruction is a virtue, the nation is lost becomes a lost cause.

Had a brother that lived here.
He went to London after the bataclan attack.
I guess he wasn't the only one.

This guy gets it halfway.

>you'll be massacred as Islam takes over. All of you

Nice cinematic imagination of a dystopian present but nonsense. When Islam dominates Skaninavia, we won't kill anyone, for what reason??? If some partisans try to kill us we will defend ourselves but we don't harm people for no reason.

>sharia will erase you like it erases itself

Uh..no? Of all mostly Islamic countries the fewest actually employ the Sharia. Actually only Sauds and Iranis are really using it. To enforce this on EU-Islam would take a long time and is not worth the effort since people are more civilized here than in the afghan countryside

gatestoneinstitute.org/9791/france-islamization

My source vs yours?
Since our birth rates grow exponentially, do you think 7.5/10 would matter?

Why is every fascist so bad at math???

>Villers-Bretonneux

Wow that would look great in MineCraft! Would really give me world a big boost.

>to London
From the frying pan, into the fire

White people invented MAD. It's going to be our final gift to you.

Chechenia will be free again. We will simply out number everyone lol

You lose over the long run

This wasn't even a French vote, it was a global vote, the world voted in Frances election... (foreigners)
Its probably the first real time election event in modern era where international powers took over a western electorate outright, setting the stage for the new global voting order.
Next~.

>those enablers will actually defend muslims by force
>you need a majority for this
These things can spiral out of control pretty fast, I you krauts learned this stuff in history class?

Islam is jihad, jihad is Islam. You are already murdering each other in an endless purity spiral. It will never end because Islam is evil and built on lies, and you are evil and you lie.

The rule of law hardly matters. Muslims often have their own interpretation of Islam and when the opportunity comes to spread it, they will not hesitate to kill others.

>MAD

I'm thinking about some childish satire magazine now. But surely MAD is supposed to kill or Muslims or so right?

You will be outnumbered and then be happy as we don't kill others lime your retarded media sells it to you as bait.

takimag.com/article/le_grand_remplacement_steve_sailer/print#axzz4gLrnPE49

Good to see that cucks are going to the gatestone institute - do you read all their stuff?

No one in his right mind actually fears terrorism. It such a rare occurrence.

>keeps hoping for a happening like "and then people got so mad they searched for all Muslims in Europe and killed me and their former enemies just watched..."

Also I don't consider myself a kraut but whatever floats your fascist-boat. You will lose over the long run, even if this "loss" is actually the salvation of your people

You're welcome though, lol

>Twin towers were in Manhattan, which voted overwhelmingly for Hillary

City dwellers have already been brainwashed into loving their prison, there is nothing that's going to change that, except maybe nuclear holocaust.

Earth will be sterilised before you win

>You will lose over the long run, even if this "loss" is actually the salvation of your people
>666
What did he mean by this?

The point was that I could randomly find sources on Islam in France plus numbers. The simple fact that we grow and start to have political importance due to our sheer numbers is crucial.

Why is it that you people are always so ignorant to math, logical thinking and throw ad-homs as soon as you can't argue facts anymore?

That's so dull!

>mfw it's actually true

S

>Chechenia will be free again

u w0t churka yobanaya

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aardakh

>tinfoil tier

Nothing it's just Islam isn't bad. It's different and has some restriction you guy will have hard to adapt to (LIKE FEMINISM FAGGOTRY AND SUCH) but you don't even need to be Muslim for us. If you grind things to a simple truth, you're angry we will be more than you and have more impact on society and ruling. But that's how it has been with people always.

Why can't you accept that?

im not even sure if youre trolling...

made me respond out of confusion

7/10 well done

>if Muslim numbers raise, we deport them into other parts of our country

Fine then we grow there and little by little we will dominate that area too

You people really don't think logically

>if I place unwanted things somewhere else in my room it's like it's gone

And your people were first in space, what happened?

We are still able into space, and chechens are able into goat`s vaginas

It's illegal.

>ad-homs

Keep screeching.
At the end of the day we will dominate everything a little more. And you all know that. Just be friendly and don't lie to yourself. Keep that little honor at least