SEE GUYS! EVEN ALT-RIGHT QT3.14S ARE PRO-ABORTION!

youtube.com/watch?v=7bdeAyK8F2o

It's time all you abortion-shamers realized that anyone with a higher than 70 IQ is pro-choice.

>tldr A WOMAN CONTROLS HER OWN BODY. NOT YOU! GET OVER IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/aeINzcwb3qU?t=507
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't give a shit about people getting them, I give a shit that the government is using my money to fund a business that provides them.

Lol just another hoe hopping on the conservative money wagon. Except when issues of "women's rights" come up, then you see the true colors. Big shock.

This. It's mostly niggers getting them anyway.

Partaking in a blood sacrifice ritual with an unborn child because of sexual activity before marriage (being able to properly take care of the child).

She isn't even alt-lite, she's an edgy liberal.

thread
women should be in control of her body
provided she has the funds to do so

>muh alt kike

This.
The abortion thing along with her mockery and downplaying of Christianity's role in society clearly shows she's nothing more than an edgy liberal trying to appease to right wing betas.

It's literally murder. These fucking digits prove it.

This. Whether or not they want to go to hell for KILLING BABIES is their damn business. Just don't let my hard earned money go towards such disgusting acts.

wow it's almost like they were intelligent enough to correctly ascertain the fact that anti-abortion measures exist to punish women for sexual promiscuity

Can she just go back to crappy dancing in American Apparel underwear?

"Would I get an abortion?"

For some reason that attention whore title made me laugh.

>Look up her other videos and skim through some
>A bunch of cringy meme shit worthy of being on reddit.

I swear r/the_Donald is fucking cancer.

>is cunt
>kills own babby thereby not spreading cunt genetics

And this is bad why?

>roastie
>alt right qt
>implying anyone's opinion matters
this isn't Reddit, I'm not changing my views because someone who shares my views have different views on an issue
fuck off this isn't groupthink

why do you kids follow these cam parrots

shes not alt right if she supports abortion

Not to mention all the "muh based sodomites and trannypedes XDDD" horseshit. ALL QUEERS MUST GO TO THE GAS CHAMBER, NO EXCEPTIONS.

how can i find this?
user pls...

Like 60% of men straight up do not have sex which has artificially raised the value of pussy and anything that even remotely smells like a woman, men included apparently, is now showered with attention and free shit merely for existing

>White whore - Pro Abortion , want non-white baby

>nigger and spic get three - four kid

>welfare state collapse and remain whitty get gangrape by non-white commie

>TFW Asian are fascist , Jew has afraid of gook

im pro eugenics.

however abortion being a degeneracy enabler is worrysome.

It's my right to have an evolving child crushed inside of me and vacuum sucked out.
I'm also fine with them selling whatever parts they scavenge from it, and if they want any in-tact organs I'll let them fully dilate my cavernous opening and literally give birth so they can harvest those in-tact organs for their profit, it's only fair.

youtu.be/aeINzcwb3qU?t=507
>Literally giving birth for organ harvesting

Why are there so many insufferable British cunts on youtube spewing their opinions out all the time? Why are they so popular?

Do not fall for their Anglo lies.

When are we going to see her tits?

If you had been knocked up as many times as her, you would be pro-abortion too. It's called cherry picking.

t. delusinal chink

Go get your 5th nose surgery, Xu.

do he-shes taking hormones smell like women?
gotta think thier male biology makes them smell like a man, even if it is a low test high estrogen man

Blaire is more alt-right and pro-life than this fake-ass roastie British Swiss pretending-to-be-German-pretending-to-be-American pro-choice twat.

I'd rather see some nigger woman's tits. This bitch's chest is a flat lcd tv.

only cuckservative biblethumpers are anti abortion you fucking newfag. Our stance here is legal abortions, but not funded by the tax payer.

The usual timeframe is a month or so. Some chad user who is bored will contact her and get her to shove a banana up her asshole on cam

I meant that in a metaphorical sense but I'm sure those faggots try very hard

What ever happened to consent?

My sperm, my choice.

Sup Forums has always been pro-nigger-abortion.

so killing kids is okay bc wanted to fuck so much that u couldnt put a condom on or swallow the pill?

Just like Tomi "flip-floppity as soon as my audience isn't fakeservatives on facebook" Lahren. People fall for this shit like crazy. These are all retarded bitches that were too stupid to pass their generic humanities classes so hit up Rebel Media and The Blaze for easy paychecks.

If/when the white man falls, the age of the gooks/chinks/nips will begin.

All we ask is that you avenge us, my dear gook friend.

US census said you are 60% white

but with out baby boomer , actual white is 40%

and at least 10% of white women race-mixing with nigger and mexicunt

>you are the delusional faggot

oh look, it's a woman trying to be a man

>im for abortion because i want to whore around
steven anderson was right again

Stay mad. You'll never be white, no matter how many surgeries you get.

I support abortion, means less niggers and is a form of eugenics. I support eugenics.

Reminder that abortion is literally the only reason we aren't drowning in niggers and that we would not have had the huge population explosion of Hispanics if they weren't devout Catholics who refused to abort their many "accidents"

>qt3.14

I do think if a woman can get an abortion without consulting the man, then a man should be able to leave her without her agreement and without owing child support.

Otherwise it should require both the man and woman agree on the abortion.

Pro life is such a dumb opinion
>stupid people get unexpected pregnancies they cant deal with
>implying these people will be excellent parents who will raise their children well
>lets not pay like 100$ for the abortion and instead deal with the vicious cycle of stupidity that drains the taxpayer exponentially more than the former
>implying the thing stopping women from being whores is abortion policy

>no sympathy for the Degenerate Anglo-Saxon

FUCK YOU Anglo-Saxon Scum

You ask for it

There is no sympathy

We just let you die slowly

Male birth control is gonna radically shift the power differentials.

traps are real girls

Why do you think we're pro-life only for whites and pro-choice for niggers and spics?

Traps are better girls.

Shut your faggot fucking leaf mouth.

being pro-choice is idiot shit. i don't want women choosing to have abortions. i want the state forcibly compelling nonwhites to accept them, and forcibly preventing whites from obtaining them.

reproduction is not an individual issue. it is a civilizational issue. the application of abortion must serve only the needs of the civilization, in total disregard of the fiction of "individual rights" and "choice".

>we

not everyone here is a stormnigger

End the gibs.
If you don't incentivize having children as a model of subsistence you'll see less kids being born. If they want to continue to pop out little tyrones and pacos they will suffer the consequences on their own without our tax dollars.

Realistically you'd see a mass exodus towards Canada or Europe if that happens and that's an even greater win for us. Let the degenerates self deport.

They are called trap for a reason you dumbfuck

It's not their body which is the thing. If they need to get it because either will die in childbirth or the woman has complicated health then yes it's understandable. If you're getting it because you can't afford the baby then it's your fault for getting pregnant. You're asking for hand outs because of your stupid decision to not have the dude pull out. And why should my tax dollars go to something that is wrong and someone else's stupid mistake?

>implying white trash doesn't exist
Not an argument.

You've never been to rural oklahoma. Abortion should be fucking enforced m8

Don't cross the bridge if you can't pay the toll. Simple as that.

>That flag

Nice try, Xu.

THE LEFT THINKS WE WON'T UPVOTE THIS BASED TRANSRACIAL NON-BINARY TWO-SPIRITED MUSLIM LESBIAN WHO WANTS TO ERADICATE WHITE MEN.

LET'S PROVE THEM WRONG FELLOW BASED PEDES.

>If you're getting it because you can't afford the baby then it's your fault for getting pregnant. You're asking for hand outs because of your stupid decision to not have the dude pull out. And why should my tax dollars go to something that is wrong and someone else's stupid mistake?

You realize the amount that you'll be paying in taxes to cover government child support over 18 years is thousands of times more than the amount you'd pay in taxes to cover family planning (including abortions), right?

Then you and your subhuman kind will burn when the white man rises. We could have been allies, but you let your true colours be known.

None but white shall remain.

I thought I could get the asians to annihilate the other lessers should we disappear. Turns out, we can only trust ourselves (whites).

Yes goy, the poor should not have access to abortions or contraception.

>You realize this government mandated solution is worse than this other government mandated solution, so you should totally pay for the less shitty option right?
Fuck off leaf. End gibs.

She is pro-child-murder, because she has undoubtedly murdered several of her own children already.

This is how she delays the mental anguish and guilt of what she has done. It is impossible to get an abortion without feeling like a piece of shit. Every woman who has ever gotten an abortion realizes, on some level, that they took another human life. Even worse, the took the life of their own child. For the sake of convenience.

Most will never admit this, but they all feel it. This self hatred, guilt and humiliation (at being convinced they would feel okay, by other deluded women), is what feeds the modern liberal-female mindset. The psychosis they all seem to share is the product of child-murder-guilt.

You could say they are being haunted by the ghosts of their dead children, if you were superstitious. Really, it is the knowledge that they are murdering sociopaths that compels their further bad behavior.

You can't get lower than child murder. Yet these women engage in the behavior flippantly and flagrantly. Nothing is taboo at that point.

Her baby's body is not her body.

She was kind of attractive until she opened her mouth. British accents are repulsive to me. Just as bad as talking like a hood rat.

abortion is eugenics
leftists deny it because it makes them feel better, right-wing christians are against it because it's eugenics, "alt-right" is for it because it's eugenics

>She is pro-child-murder, because she has undoubtedly murdered several of her own children already.
What if her children were non-white?

>this monster
>at the "Dr.Tiller the baby killer" memorial no less
I would never advocate for killing these people (attention FBI, everything on this board is a work of fiction) but I can totally understand the thought process of someone who would, and I would never find them guilty where I on the jury. I don't even understand why "dr." Tiller was in church, what sort of mental gymnastics must a person go through to believe "i'm sure God would be totally fine with me smashing babies for a living" I would expect abortionists to be hard core atheists who are kept awake at night with the fear that they might be wrong and have to face judgement.

I made my libtard friends squirm when I said I was more pro-choice than they were because they think it should be a legal option while I think it should be fucking mandated.

Can you please stop spamming this uninteresting harpy's face everywhere?

mandated?
kill all babies before birth?
wipe out human civilization?
you are a gem

You care about the $300 charge for abortion yet you don't care about the $8000-$11,000 per student per year cost of sending the kid to public school (over $100,000 from k-12)? Also all the social services that the kid will use costing you even more money?

so blacks don't want to kill babies (becuase their average iq is around 70 in most places)...that's strange i thought black women had abortions at 4x the rate of whites also a women does control her body, she gets to decide what goes in or not make the choice then not now

mandated for niggers and communists

Its not her body you tard, it has different dna etc its not a fucking body part

I'm pro choice but only because I believe in eugenics.

also righties stop sucking the teet of anyone that gets in front of a camera and agrees with you

they don't actually think these things, they're making money. See: Alex Jones, PJW, the above girl that is raking in the $$$ while you circlejerk to the thought of her

though I think that Owen dude on Infowars is exactly as dumb in real life as he appears to be on the show

Abortion is bad, but the state has no business sticking it's nose in or paying for it.

>Sup Forums now supports abortion

I want The_Donald ledditors to go back. It's not about your fucking shekels, it's about the principle that killing white children isn't okay. Fucking cucks.

Why is this fucking board so concerned about keeping black babies alive who will likely turn into criminals given the shit environment?

>implying black kids go to school for 12 years

>yet you don't care about the $8000-$11,000 per student per year cost of sending the kid to public school (over $100,000 from k-12)? Also all the social services that the kid will use costing you even more money?

How about we pay for neither you fucking statist?

ah so just start a witch hunt reminiscent of the cold war and kill random unborn children?
dude you should really start a publication, these thoughts are really something special

STOP SHILLING YOURSELF HERE.
YOUR VIDEOS ARE SHIT.
YOU PANDER TO US SO FUCKING HARD.
FUCK OFF.

I non-ironically believe kids should be sterilized at birth and you should have to apply for a license to have kids.

If you wanna be a pediatrician you have to get a fucking MD and prove you know how to set a broken arm, but if you wanna produce an entire fucking human being, nature's most perfect predator, all you need is a glass of wine or two and 3 minutes.

Something about that does not add up.

Stopping morons from having kids would solve LITERALLY every issue we have as a planet

this, abortion just shouldn't be an issue in the first place. Just stop having unprotected sex with people who are not your partner.

What's wrong with being Right and pro-abortion?

>it's about the principle that killing white children isn't okay.

leftists are fair game, white or not
you should know this, swedistan resident

THIS.

PLEASE.

"We, the alt-right"

She is infected with GOTIS. She's not funny or smart. You retards drool over her because she panders to you and knows some edgy Sup Forums memes.

Killing white children is just fine.

I'd like to remind you that a lot of liberals are white. People who drive slow are sometimes white.

>An alt-righter drops their professed beliefs once they're personally effected

As expected.

Alex Jones tried to make the 'I'm just playing a character' argument at his trial, it didn't work.

How dare Tomi Lahren be pro-KILLING REAL FULL FORMED BABIES!

>all these leafs with different id's but the same argument

Really activates my almonds.

mexico is based this morning. are you the same guy who was defending hitler's good name in the other thread?