Haha OK I like Trump but let's put all jokes completely aside she won that election, even I know this isn't fair

Haha OK I like Trump but let's put all jokes completely aside she won that election, even I know this isn't fair.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

youtube.com/watch?v=AXhcekI7lp4

If she won, then why is Trump the president?

Fuck off leaf

Life isn't fair. Anyone who says differently is trying to sell you something.

There is no national popular vote, it's a metric that doesn't matter in our system. Deal with it, cunt.

trump made a deal with (((them))) so he got the presidency .you cant be a president in america without (((their))) approval.

You're a couple months late, leaf. We're talking about LePenis and Macaroni now.

Sorry but you don't get to important millions of spics and then complain that Democracy has been hijacked when your plan doesn't work out.

I see what you did there.

America isn't unitary country, it's union of states and they have electoral votes relativly same with population ignoring turnout. That's how union works

>Having one of the largest countries in the world dominated politically by 4% of the country is totes fine because they have the largest populations, lmao

This is so hard to watch, after seeing the buffoon we have in the White House. What a huge mistake we made in November.

>we
>that flag
user

>we
WE

Why are these threads still a thing? Pic related destroys this "argument."

You'd have to be a hell of a retard as black to lose there

lefty shill thread

>leaf

>acting retarded

This jew isn't retarded

It's a republic not a democracy you idiot

It's only the 4th (maybe 5th considering the dubious historical nature of the Compromise of 1877) instance of it occurring in our country's 240+ year and history comprising 58 separate elections. However, 2 of those 5 events happened within the last 5 election (17 years).

I believe the disproportionate population clustering trends into large metro areas creating super-dense states with diluted per capita electoral power in the EC because of caps on the House Apportionment and Senate Bias means we will more popular/electoral split in our lifetimes than any American ever before has witnessed. The flaws of the EC are getting exacerbated to their limits with the rural/urban split and geographic distribution of voters. I foresee an end to the EC either by the NPVIC or Proportional Awarding of EVs, or violent protests if these trends do not reverse themselves (and I can't think of a good reason why they should).

Say it with me- MADAM PRESIDENT.

How would you feel if Hillary had carried FL, WI, MI, or PA (she only needed 1 of any of them) while Trump had won the PV by running up the margins even more than he did in AL, MS, WV, TX, etc?

Just like Hillary and her retarded campaign

Funny how they both campaigned almost exclusively in the states that mattered, Trump just did a better job especially in the rust belt. It's almost as if they both knew the rules and Trump didn't waste his time in Democrat strongholds trying to get a popular vote he didn't need.

what is eu?

A totalitarian regime of unelected bureaucrats taking over the continent through economic blackmail.

>american """democracy"""
also
every american candidate of the recent history so far has been part of the estabilishment, especially after the creation of their capital tel aviv

Daily reminder that a large number of Califag conservashits didn't bother voting.

The senate race was DvD, so there was no reason to vote when the state is instantly called for dems once the polls close.

Because the EC system is a fucking job which gives people living in rural states 3x voting power

You're right, we should give her the presidency.

It would redpill half the country.

yeah she won, but i didn't like her. so she couldn't be president.