RE-ORGANIZE AMERICA

Let's have of these

mapchart.net/usa.html

Daily reminder all Californians have a civic duty to America to vote for cal exit.

California has one of the biggest economies in the world is it really that smart to let go that

give texas back to mexico, then this map is perfect

Texas isnt going to let Okalahoma go.. New Mexico on the other hand can suck a big ol bag of dicks.

yes. California will fail as a sovereign state. The communist policies will destroy it and liberals will never be able to vote in elections again.
The only reason California has such a large economy is because of silicon valley and they are already starting to leave because of all the libshit taxes.

Bay Aryan here. Agreed.

don't be a fucking fag. California's economy is due to hollywood (which can move) and tech companies (which are moving to texas) and military contracts (which can and are moving)

Wow look at all that nothing Texas owns

>Pennsylvania, New York, New Jersey, and Delaware in New England

mate

>Utah doesn't have it's gf Idaho

mate

>Texas and Oklahoma together

Why

FTFY

a guy from Sup Forums made this a while back. i think it's pretty accurate

Honestly, I'd only make two changes, which are in pic related - northern California becoming the separate State of Jefferson, and Puerto Rico finally getting statehood as well.

America has had 50 stars on her flag for too long; we need more.

It's cute to me that the Big Bad Lone Star State is so afraid of little ol' Massachusetts that it feels the need to nuke it.

It either proves that Texas is full of insecure assholes, or proves that Massachusetts hits way above its supposed weight class politically despite its small size, population, and economy. Either way it's basically a compliment: "If we were a sovereign nation, we'd fear Massachusetts".

that's actually spot on

Oh, I do have another interesting map. I'd never, ever want this to happen, but it's still neat to look at.

Arizona + California
Whatever you're smoking, stop.

>Year of Our Lord 2017
>Not living in the great state of MAMMOTH

> Your driver's license will never read "FIRELANDS"

>State lines

Worst kind of division

Nice colors senpai

Did i do good killing niggers and commies ?

Californian here. If the vote comes up I'm voting for it. I want this state to fail and Jefferson to be born.

Pretty spot on. Especially California. But what is the dark red from Indiana to Tennessee?

It'd be a shame to waste all that beautiful geography but it might be necessary. The cancer has spread to the lymph nodes. It is time for some chemo.

Maryland is not part of New England. I guess We'll accept New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania as honorary members though.

Sedition denied. A stupid idea put forth by short-sighted motherfucking commies!