I hope you faggots are ready for you internet bills to skyrocket and your Netflix to be throttled into oblivion...

I hope you faggots are ready for you internet bills to skyrocket and your Netflix to be throttled into oblivion? You voted Trump in, and Trump put this poo stain in charge of the FCC, and he is going to screw over Net Neutrality HARD. The internet is about to enter a period of Absolute Suck.

You reap what you sow you fucking NEETs.

you mean the anti White show is going to be destroyed on the "SAME CAMERA ON EVERY SHOW" network? wow, how bad

Maybe now the internet will go back to the way it used to be.

It has sucked ever since it became affordable for all the niggers and plebs

I'm not a fan of this policy but I'd rather have shittier internet than 12 million illegals given amnesty under Hillary. Like literally no matter what Trump does that is bad it likely still beats having Hispanics flood the country and be given amnesty to suit the needs of rich people wanting cheap labor and more people to sell debt to.

i only do like .4 Gb/day

maybe my bill goes down

>he doesn't know about mysterium

So long as it makes liberals ass hurt then i am all for it.

what is that?

how would net neutrality affect browsing Sup Forums, zerohedge, or drudge?

I actually like that's he's cracking down on illegals. But his cabinet has been total shit, half of them are atypical corporate bullshitters who twist words to make business-focused policies sound good but are going to fuck over working and middle class citizens so they can further stuff their gigantic wallets.

This shit is going to throw us into a corporate-owned dystopia, just watch.

Get ganked by an emu, this is my country not yours. We don't need any of your retarded no-fun hooning laws.

All it takes is for an ISP to find objectionable content for their business on one of these sites, and that would be more than enough incentive for them to throttle or block access to the site.

would that open the door for more competition among isps?

I agree the people he surrounds himself with are largely not the best but he himself is a gem in terms of being a boomer but holding the views of the youth (socially progressive, nationalist).

>but holding the views of the youth (socially progressive, nationalist).

Lol, gr8 b8 m8 i r8 8/8 m8.

>voting for trump
>b-b-b-but we don't want a corporate owned dystopia!!!!!
what did you idiots think "running the country like a business" would entail?

No seriously. He is unafraid to be politically incorrect when it comes to discussing our borders or foreign entities but I doubt he himself holds any hostility towards racial or sexual minorities. He is attracting a broad audience to nationalist policies without the reactionary social policy that has alienated people in the past. Certainly a nice clean break from neoconservatism at the very least. I don't perhaps fully understand the implications of ending net neutrality but I feel like consumers would react adversely enough to prevent major changes to how we view content.

Or here, let me make a comparison:
You know how Twitter likes to pull shady tactics to disrupt and slow the spread of tags and posts it doesn't like, including political ones? There is nothing to stop ISPs from pulling the same kind of shit if they are given full control of how they handle web traffic.

You would think it would, but internet in the states is a bunch of local monopolies, in many places you're stuck with the one provider you get and have to live with it. The ISP companies could put down more cable in more areas, but there has been some kinda weird unspoken agreement between these companies where they would rather let things stay than try to directly compete with each other in many areas. More likely to be abused than generate competition.

I voted for Hillary. Not a liberal, more of a moderate. Just didn't trust Trump. Didn't feel great about voting for her either. Another reason for discontent with our shitty bipartisan system.

>unafraid to be politically incorrect
Yup.
>doubt he himself holds any hostility towards racial or sexual minorities
Nope lol
>nationalist policies without the reactionary social policy that has alienated people in the past
Lol nope.
>nice clean break from neoconservatism
Would hardly call it clean but yup.
>I don't perhaps fully understand the implications
Of anything.

Gr8 b8 m8 I r8 8/8 m8.

How does it feel to abandon all your principles and sell your soul to a compulsive liar that does not give two shits about you?

Good to have less immigration and no amnesty. You can argue against all of Trump's other aspects but that one was a big one differentiating candidates. Hillary would have given amnesty to millions and her winning would have been seen as a sign to immigrants to flood in because she won't care if they are here illegally as long as they provide bargain-basement wages to capitalists.

IDK about that, I'd take Trump over Hllary, if for no other reason then I hoped that his administration would be such an inefficient mess of shit (Source, now.), so that whatever fucking evil shit Hillary WAS planning, wouldn't go through.

i love the smell of butthurt in the morning.

>netflix
back to salon fag