ATTENTION (Critical level : high)

ATTENTION (Critical level : high)

Hello Sup Forums, I come as a representative from the_donald. I am here to send a message to shills. Our members will be coming here by thousands to defend Sup Forums from shills. We're hardened warriors as a result of extreme meme warfare. Our arsenal includes pepe, feelsbadman, MAGA memes etc. We are all high energy unlike Jeb! :^) Since we are on the same page and fighting for the same cause, we need to ally up along with based black men and send redpills flying to normies and BTFO cucks and SJWs.

We do not forgive
We do not forget
We are the Republic of kekistan
Expect us

Other urls found in this thread:

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/defenceless-dogs-scream-agony-boiled-8788111
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4082640/Horrific-moment-dog-BOILED-ALIVE-Chinese-villagers-rip-fur-clumps-incredibly-gets-runs-away.html
miscopy.com/3035/animal-maulings/cruel-woman-disembowel-kitten/
liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1388635583
liveleak.com/view?i=faa_1334605690
liveleak.com/view?i=5f9_1366047454
youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Stay on Reddit where you belong, faggot

>and BTFO cucks and SJWs.

The solution, just post animal snuff

just animal snuff, dude, just animal snuff

Stop being a bitch and come on!

please don't and you really have to go back

>this

kill yourself authoritarian

falling for obvious bait

>ally up
>not make an allegiance

This is some PG tier gore. Jesus lads, help this man out and post the vid of the chinks boiling that one pupper.

You call yourself kekistan your fucking not your just some reddit tard who shares some common interests with Sup Forums like hating mud slimes.

Post vids. These are so boring

Oh, my!

mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/defenceless-dogs-scream-agony-boiled-8788111

its come to this....
its like it all turned 360 degrees and walked away

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4082640/Horrific-moment-dog-BOILED-ALIVE-Chinese-villagers-rip-fur-clumps-incredibly-gets-runs-away.html

his kid also partakes in helping feed the family ^_^ So splendid!

Ah , they edited out the part where they take it out and the skin starts peeling off. Youre fucking weak sauce m8. Im out

>shills
how are you not a shill for Trump?

Here you go ^_^

Fucking roasty

miscopy.com/3035/animal-maulings/cruel-woman-disembowel-kitten/

>AUTISM (Critical level: redundant)

oh those shrikes...Delicious >;3

Wow, thanks for the dank stuff. I stored them in my gore folder. My online friendS think this is fucking awesome. They really love this place

have some more mutilated suffering kitty kitty

Join the fight Pablo

>Poo
Now I know why r the d is such cancer

Need more. We guys love this. My cuck friends have morbid curiosity but I'm not showing it to them

she tears out her huts and starts finger banging the inside...she playing out childhood sexual abuse, calling it baby, and playing a love song

Oh crush fetish. Very nice. Anyone got videos?

Poo in the loo.

yo whi wants to zerg rush /r9k/ with gore, just go in threads, post gore images unrelated but post something related in the text...if i see someone do it, ill also do it

liveleak.com/view?i=49e_1388635583

Shart in mart

Argh fuck user get that shit out of here, I'm feeling sick in the stomach just looking at it.

This is the second most cringiest thing I've seen on Sup Forums

Yes, go to /r9k/ and get off this board you fucking faggot, no one cares about your shitty normie tier animal gore pictures

KYS or I come and do it webm related

oh do you have any better ones? Please share.

Poo-loo, post your gore images, but normies get more pissed off over animal gore but people gore is funnier

it's a shill's post, faggot. part of d&c.

It's obviously bait you faggot
>India flag
>The_Donald
>Kekistan
How the fuck do you spastics fall for this bait? You're just as bad as the real Reddit faggots

Pretty haram for a jew.

Why don't you dress yourself up like a sick dog and have yourself euthanized

liveleak.com/view?i=faa_1334605690

Horsey goes yum yum :^3

Ive been driven over the edge...I have been posting on Sup Forums since I was 14....I was around during original /r9k/ where everythinng had to be original...Im taking back our home,,,,who will throw their lot with me?

You are human filth. Stop the larp, there are no normies here it's a fucking bait thread.

If you enjoy video's of animals being mutilated you have issues.

ITT: lardasses get trolled into proving they're edgy faggoots by Pajeet.

Good job Pajeet.

lol shut up pierre, no one gives a care. go cum in a lederhosen

Have it on my pc. Sup Forums banned my broadband isp. I'm stuck to posting from my mobile. Gore doesn't affect me much unless there is a backstory like that American Porsche girl or that Russian grandpa who got hammered and his eye balls plucked out.

>Not just posting a webm
Shit nigga, what are you doing?

>PooMerchant.jpg

how do i do it? Teach me, Paul Joseph Watson.

Can you get even more immature?

You're filth. You'll never be a man, just a sorry piece of shit.

lol wy so serious hahhahahaha :^3 Lighten up, you bitch, you are art of the problem, bitch, stop crying over dead animals, BITCH

fuck, just stop posting dude, you dont belong here, go cry somewhere else, BITCH

>I've been here since I was 14 guis!11!!!
>Can't make a webm and is too stupid to look up how
All that time and you're still a shameful newfag.

>n-no you're the one with autism!

Hardest one ive watched so far. Felt a click in my brain. Have completely lost any empathy for women. Thanks for removing the bit of doubt that was left.

liveleak.com/view?i=5f9_1366047454

kitty gets toasty

See, Im accomplishing so much already....what more do you need to know that Im Hitler 2017?

You havent done shit. Youve only helped me. Just based my views in the "real" reality. Bundy had a point.

You are doing God's work. These shills are getting BTFO by your gore pics. This is how we clean this place. Make sure to spread an awareness to keep spreading gore all around Sup Forums 24x7. I will too after buying a Sup Forums pass since my broadband ip got banned. This is the purge. (((pol))) is not for the weak minded. Kick the Jews out.

Why do you think I am here for, user? Im here to free all of you from this oppression.

youtube.com/watch?v=lmGqG3grTrg

What you mean? You can now pass on the message!

Stop being negative!

Pajeet. *I* am Jewish.

Oh, pajeet, another thing, we ave to post hyper masculine images, like pic related. Lets stock up on ammo,

I have a folder for warriors/soilders