Empire of Brazil to be recreated?

Several monarchist pages, coordinated by the Brazilian Monarchist Youth, united to request a referendum to restore Parliamentary Monarchy in Brazil.

The proposal was made in the e-citizenship portal of the brazilian senate.

www12.senado.leg.br/ecidadania/visualizacaoideia?id=70135

If the proposal gets 20.000 signatures in the website, the "idea will become a Legislative Suggestion and must be debated by Senators".

The deadline for this is August 2017, and so far the proposal was signed by 8082 people.

Do you think Brazil will become an empire again, pol?

This is the proposal:
>"Brazilian presidentialism is corrupt and corrupting. Implementing the monarchy will remove the partisan bias from State decisions, guaranteeing it's isonomy, while at the same time the government's functions would remain with representatives elected by the people, with a smaller cost to the public treasury"
More Details
>"It would be the emperor's role to nominate and fire the fire-minister, to dissolve the Congress to call new elections, to be the Supreme Head of the Armed Forces, to appoint ministers to the Federal Supreme Court and to call plebiscites and referendums. The administrative and government's functions would belong to the Prime Minsiter and his Cabinet. The legislative and the Judiciary would keep their current roles"

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Luiz_of_Orléans-Braganza#
gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Fundadore Império&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def.
institutoliberal.org.br/blog/pmdb-o-poder-moderador-da-nova-republica/
deputadopeninha.com.br/placar-pl-3722
sentinelalacerdista.com.br/uma-concepcao-burkeana-de-constituicao-e-questao-monarquica-brasileira/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

More info:
Brazil was an Empire from 1822 to 1889 (constitutional after 1824 and parliamentary after 1847). It had two emperors Pedro I of Brazil (aka Pedro IV of Portugal) and Pedro II of Brazil.

The current proposal changes some stuff to how it was back then (nominating judges for ex), adds some powers (referendums and plebiscites) and changes some other stuff (more powers to the PM, less executive powers to the monarch and not going back to a unitary state, keeping federalism).

Unlike most normal countries, it had 4 powers: legislative, judiciary, executive and moderating, based on the ideas of Benjamin Constant.

The political opinions and institutions back then were largely inspired by the British Monarchy and the French July Monarchy

it wouldn't change anything
+ who cares

bump

Podia postar isso tipo 22h e não 4h da manhã né.

btw, BR aqui

Too late for that.

>fire-minister
Prime-Minister
This proposal specifically might help fix the shithole known as STF and would offer people a way to go around congress to approve popular stuff like ending the privileges of politicians or implementing reforms that go against their interests

One of the sources of inspiration of these kids is the Lietchenstein monarchy. Their king has a nice book called the state in the third millenium which should be essential reading and some royalfags recommend.

Of course we cant copy them, but it might help with some stuff.

See how many americans want term limits, for example, but congress has no reason to implement it so they never ever vote on it. Currently their hope is a convention of the states, but under this system they'd only need to have the king call for a referendum.

BTW we should really imitate their 4th amendment, and give power to states ro check the federal government, and for the municipalities to check the states

I hope it happens

who alive can claim the throne?

Two branches. The first in the royal line abdicated, and his descendant says he's a republican. The most accepted (and active branch) is headed by pic related, Luiz Gastão Maria José Pio of Orléans-Braganza, descendant of Isabel of Braganza, Princess Imperial of Brazil (daughter of pedro ii)
and Prince Gaston of Orleans and Count of Eu.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prince_Luiz_of_Orléans-Braganza#

They're also related to a bunch of european kangz from Bavaria, Italy, Austria, Portugal and probably to lizzie too

If he can get our guns back, genocide niggers, would be acceptable.

Luiz is a bit old thought. The four heirs from the legitimate branch are (in this order):

Luiz de Órleans e Bragança (quiet, 78 yo).

Bertrand de Órleans e Bragança (intelligent, true traditionalist, would be great, 76 yo)

Antônio de Orleans e Bragança (painter, engineer, catholic, 66 yo)

Rafael de Orleans e Bragança (young, smart, has a sense of duty, serious, engineer, 31 yo)

I think his brothers too. But they all decided to not have kids
That wouldnt be his prerogative, but he could call for a referendum (I guesse there would be laws saying when, how and about what he could call referendums), and if we do manage to get pro-gun laws or even a 2nd ammendment, he could not appoint any activist librul judge who wants to take our guns
We'd just need to be careful they don't get subverted. Family has not gone commie, librul or progressive after 100 years in Brazil and France tho, so I guess they have a way of avoiding it

They are all catholic, family-orientated, etc.
Bertrand for example has explicitly been against gay marriage in interviews. It would just be awesome to have serious rulers of european descent like this.

I mean, ffs, if Luiz, Bertrand, Antônio and Rafael were the next four rulers of Brazil we would have pretty much guaranteed 50 years of good governance in the country. Who knows if a crazy king would come next, but it is worth it anyway. And I mean, their power would be enough to dissolve parliament, veto stupid laws like this immigration law, and moderate between the branches of power - and stop the partidary mess that is the executive power and the STF.

Antônio has 4 kids i think. Rafael is his kid if I am not mistaken.

If Luiz Philippe is representative they are also anti-globalist

>probably to lizzie too

Nope. The Royal Family doesn't marry Catholic shitskins.

You look like people searching for an easy way out.
There's none, you're delusional if you ever think the current government/judges/every single bureaucracy will ever get out of the way for it.
If people here honestly wanted a revolution, they should have done so in the marches months ago, enter those fucking houses and remove every single person from those higher positions, the chance was wasted because nobody knew what to do, now you're basically trying to grasp for a little glimpse of hope, there isn't, this isn't defeatism, we will have to fight and die for what we want, and for what I can understand, we're becoming emaciated like the Europeans people here usually brag so much against.

They would remain for now.

And most peopme behind this dont think congress will just accept it now. This is to move the overton window. And it is moving fast in this respect. Until 1988 monarchism was illegal, and now it's growing fast.

I agree. Where are you from?

Btw, I agree, but metapolitcs still imporant anyway.

There are no delusions here: we know the monarchy won't replace the current system by political means.

But it is a good idea. And if the revolution comes, this is a good idea to be in people's minds.

Btw anons read this . Might be one of the greatest works on political science/government/state affairs in recent years

>Brazil become an empire again
>Invades and takes over the entire northern half of South America
>Becomes superpower

AFAIK our empire only cared about the plata region, so more like invade Uruguay. A mad man in the 60s also wanted to annex French Guiana

This is a meme preached on Hueland boards for quite some time, honestly speaking, I don't believe it for a second, you'll most likely be a fringe, like "skinheads" in São Paulo that are actually mixxed mongrels that don't like jews.
Mato Grosso, ABIN.
If a Revolution ever comes we don't know which side the military will take, you're counting 2 million "Sem Terras" plus a militance that can simply grab weapons on the border and fuck everyone here that isn't a communist, possibly even their useful idiots.
Will search for it.

I can only imagine the shit show with the EU. Venezuela probably would welcome you atm.

This series is also good, historically gen.lib.rus.ec/search.php?req=Fundadore Império&open=0&res=25&view=simple&phrase=1&column=def. 1000 x better than the shit MEC books teach. The books by João Camilo de Oliveira Torres too.
The books above for example got new editions recently and are selling well, and monarchist ideas are being well received among several different groups on the nascent right (people like kuehnelt-leddihn and hoppe for example shill for it from a libertarian position, and the authors above and more modern conservatives like Bruno Garschsgen are trying to popularize ir together with XIXth century brazilian intellectuals)

Small stuff, currently (I've met a favelado monarchist tho, so its not so fringe), but couldnt this be for us what the likes of Kirk were for quick-starting american conservatism?

Every venezuelan I've ever seen is pratically begging anyone to invade it and kill Maduro

Also, I find the argument here institutoliberal.org.br/blog/pmdb-o-poder-moderador-da-nova-republica/ somewhat convincing, we never quite got over the moderating power. We just made the military the new moderator, and then the shittiest party ever assumed this role

It's not about "Starting", those books will be shunned aside, like the rest of them.
Have you ever heard any teacher speak about Mario Ferreira dos Santos or Gilberto Freyre?
Me neither, conservatism was killed in Brazil, now everything that comes out is "extreme right+fascism+nazism", there's no middle ground, the only "right" here is the "right" from the leftist point of view, and following "our" ecelebs instead of burguers are pretty much the same example as people are seeing thus far, they are meant to vent peoples feelings/opinions, not to actually mean anything or perpetuate something.
You buy 50 books from Olavo de Carvalho and starts tossing it at peoples faces in the street, it will have a more lasting effect than the new pseudo intellectual of the day trying to prove a point and get his neetbux on jewtube.
Degeneracy/Liberalism has become the culture, and contrary to the american example, ours will see no end to it and no stopping point.

They are all bestsellers though, Scruton books (more sell im Brazil than UK), Dalrymple, some brazilian authors too. Check it. It is growing and this os verifiable. Even the ecelebs are symptoms at least part of the people is moving in a better way. It'll take years, of course, especiallh after all this pedagogia do oprimido shit. But the intelectual and editorial scene on the anti-left side is better today than ever since I was born.

It'll be hard to make this trickle into the education system and then the media tho. On this front a single Alex Jonesy motherfucker would be more helpful than any book

Honestly I dont give a fuck about monarchy v republic on a theoretical level, if I was a bong or burguer I'd be fine with their system, but I think its worth discussing it in our particulsr case. The more I read the more I think 1889 was the biggest fuck up in our history

I just want off the ride.
Or get someone to get our guns back so at least we can defend ourselves and not simply die.
I'm reading, listening, waiting, speaking, about this for 13 years now.
The biggest fuck up in our History was the Military Regime thinking there was such a thing as a "good leftist".

second biggest fuck up of course.

>Military Regime
Wouldnt even exist if not for Deodoro. Big mistake tho. They also completely ignored the infowar and the ideological war until it was tol late. Thats what we get for them unironically believing in technocracy and positivism

Ok, let's rank the fuck ups:

1° Slavery
2° Military Soft Hand
3° Republic

I put slavery there because, well... you know why.

We just need 123 more votes btw deputadopeninha.com.br/placar-pl-3722 (and the senate). And a president who wont just fucking veto it

>Senate
>caring about e-polls
>doesnt even vote the proposition hand signed by 2 million people
They are a mob only caring about their own asses pal.

Without slavery wouldn't have this much land, the spics we have for neighboors would've taken it all, there was no white woman, so the portuguese fucked the indians and niggers.
Also spics could possibly get all of them out of the region.
The mistakes were mostly about the portuguese people culture, that same as the spanish, had an empire and money and lost both to a more congruent culture that was the germanic and english which went to form the best country in the world: United States of America.
Which were also a blessing to this hellhole of a country, but it's not the main portion, we have to deal with portuguese mongrels that think the economy is everything for anybody else's lives, and suddenly they asked who took over their culture and fucked whole generations.

When I say "lost" not in regard to the actual situation of losing everything directly to them, but "losing" in the sense of not being as relevant.

I don't think this vote will ever pass without a President to simply scratch it from the law, if they wanted our guns back, they would have done so already, most of these people even own security companies, you don't need to pay somebody else to defend you if you can defend yourself.
And we're not fucking senators cashing 60k a month to pay for 24 hour vigilance.

Follow up, on why we might also adopt the French Model sentinelalacerdista.com.br/uma-concepcao-burkeana-de-constituicao-e-questao-monarquica-brasileira/

But then, ofc, the main benefit of non-partisanship is lost

Brazil is naturally rich and beautiful country, too bad it's full of corrupted niggers and mulatos.

Its a slow, hard job. A lot of them only said they'll vote these past 6 months, after being pressure. Most don't care, the left is against it as a block, and few are ideologicallh pro it. We need to keep pressuring them until 2018 or we'll get a new legislature who might be better or worse.

BTW the current the Justice Minister was the first im ages to receive pro-gun people to talk about this (he didnt know shit about it, but at least wasn't dogmatically against it)

There's a lot of militancy in favor of this law, and the pressure is working, although in a very JEB slow and steady way

>the left
So, every single politician besides Bolsonaro.
Who is a jewish puppet and a "literally Hitler" at the same time for some people.

Check the list. The ideological left, PT, PSOL, REDE, PDT, PCdoB, (half of the no votes sre just PT btw). PSDB has more against than in favor (most with the same faggot arguments the other have), and the fisiological and centrist parties are mostly split and "unsure" (only PSC is more in favor, but like half of them are bolsonsaros)

Currently we have a slight advantage, and almost half are still unsure. 123 more should be something we can get. There's massive public pressure for this chanve and the gun-grabbers have literally no argument except muh feels and that ridiculous extrapolation of data they do, according to which without disarmement every brazilian would be dead by 2090, kek

Just check the numbers when the guns were forbidden, the murders per year increased from 49k to 60k+.
That should be enough to prove that this doesn't work, if they say "there's still a lot of guns", well, that's logical, if nobody can get a legal gun, criminals are using illegal guns to commit crimes, whoever doesn't want to obey the law will not obey the law anyway, there is already a law against murder.

Yes. Everyone can see their arguments are retarded

Bump

"The Royal Family" is just as inbred as all the other royals on the continent.
Prince Albert of the House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha married Queen Victoria. His cousin married an imperial princess of Brazil.

Just invade Venezuela so they stop giving shekels to Podemos, por favor.

>muh empire
Can't into basic sanitation.
Okay slave

>giving shekels to Podemos,
Proofs?

>like the average Br hasnt been taught since birth that monarchy = tiranic
the only solution is to divide the country, Brazil has to die

Lula should be the new Emperor.

He'll be, the emperor of some jail soon enough.

I hope you save yourselves, good luck

post your face when you will live to see a brazilian imperial coronation