"muh sexual liberation"

Hey Sup Forums do you think you could handle this independent woman?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/CQkWUTDrWas
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank goodness I'm a faggot. I feel sorry for you straightfags.

captcha: drive ladies

That's some weird looking mole under the corner of her mouth

To be fair she is right, I wouldn't be able to handle it, or want to.

But with penicillin you could. Might even need anti-retrovirals for this filthy Sheila.

Bluster and denial. Probably eats a tub of chocolate ice cream per night.

the saddest thing about modernity is it allows us so many ways to escape the realization of our flaws and failures

i got a 2 parter from just now
part 1

part2

and this is why i'm single.

I didn't come here to feel

Jesus faggot it was 3 am.

That look of resignation says it all. The 'rebuttal' might as well say "I pretend my life has validation". Of course no one who does would feel the need to publicly defend it. If haters gonna hate, why bother with the diatribe? Her ego is so fragile any criticism immediately illicits a defensive response. It probably took her hours to write that.

youtu.be/CQkWUTDrWas

Herpegonasyphilaids...YEAAAAH nooo....not even once.

>It's so hard not practicing discipline
>It's so easy to value something as worthless as loyalty

No one could handle this semem demon. She's too woke and out of our league.

yeah, it was 30 minutes ago and she's online.
are you excusing her as well? did you mean to tip your fedora or teleport behind me?

Her body, her business. Why are you cucks so triggered?

That's just sad. Nothing more to say about it. Women have not evolved to handle such loneliness.

She's fucking, but she's not fucking the best.

(probably fucking nogs and betas)

Even the antiboitics are resistant to this one.
"If you can't handle me at my chlamydia, you don't deserve me at my brain-eating syphilis."

Welcome to Sup Forums. The only liberty that's celebrated here is exclusively for the wealthy and powerful. Everyone else must eat shit and die. That's the only way to stop the global elite.

You know maybe women are more relatable than I thought, on a Island alone surrounded by animals is what I want as well.

>supporting degeneracy