Nice!

Nice!

Other urls found in this thread:

antisemitism-europe.blogspot.no/2015/03/norway-after-banning-kosher-slaughter.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Read the comments filled with Jews crying about racism and anti-antisemitism.

oy vey!!

its already illegal in sweden

You have to be Jewish to oppose this. Nobody even knows what that means anymore. We dont even do the old style. We do a new automatic can opener strait jacket style now. Completely gutted and torn limb from limb like Cinderella and Freddy Kreuger

Sweden NOOOOOOOO!!!

We should pass mandatory restoration laws. Have texas do it because they're obsessed with penises. But they are too cucked

BRIT MILA NOOO WE WILL NOT LET YOU GO

1. Norway
2. No

Oy vey, that's a violation of my religious and personal freedom to cut off my wife's son's penis!

SWEDEN YES

Good grief. How many people have been imprisoned? It's not fair, many people HAVE to have their foreskin cut off. Get a tear, then it scars, then it gets tighter because of the scar, then tears again, rinse and repeat until infection make the penis fail.

I just checked, because that sounded too odd. It's apparently NOT illegal in Sweden. Stop reading the headlines and start reading the actual articles.

what the fuck
you mean sweden no, you retard

First we banned their food now we ban their penis mutilation... eat shit jews

antisemitism-europe.blogspot.no/2015/03/norway-after-banning-kosher-slaughter.html

Unfortunately, it's only signaling. The "progress" party here are the biggest cocksuckers when it comes to hardline christians and Israel.

> Have to eat special meat
> Cost to transport
> Wants the goverment to subsidize import
> oh, jew

Thank you user, hillarious.

Good. Fuck mutilating the genitals of children. If they still want to chop off parts of their dicks when they are adult they can do so, but that should be their own choice, not that of their parents.