She better be rocking that hijab or her father and brothers will be rocking her

favorite band! seeing them in Maryland this month

where's my medal?

>"She has her own voice. She aint forced to wear it 'Cuz it's her own choice"
Almost like she lives in a country that wont stone or rape her if she doesnt

this is some paper boy prince tier shit

OP was right I made it 24 seconds.

well that is a thing

>She better be rocking that hijab or her father and brothers will be rocking her

I didn't even make it past the thumbnail. God I hate muslims

I hate this as a Muslim, I don't want to be associated with your godless nwo shit, gtfo

I stopped at the Eiffel Tower. These rats infesting the West...

I like it. I don't give a fuck.

>still hate muslims

canada is so fucking gay

>muslim
>U.K flag

>She got her hair covered, that means you can't judge her
Actually I can. Aside from the fact that there are more aspects of one's appearance than just one's hair, I can also judge people for their personal decisions.

My theory has been that (((they))) are trying to take Islam out of the dark ages like Christianity which is only a shell of it's former self. When they say 'religion of peace' they are trying to will it. And it seems to be working. I still think it fucking sucks like hell

>a rap video that doesn't promote typical western degenerate shit of whores twerking, drugs, and the degenerate drunk dude weed life style
>instead talking about women who cover themselves most of which are 100 times better than any western minded whore and raised to be Honorable/loyal
>expects me to look down at this video as if there is something wrong with it
If Muslims or Islam was a white religion it would be the number 1 religion of Sup Forums its against faggotry, feminist, creates real none effeminate men, and keeps the women in their place. Remove the suicide bombers and we have the perfect religion against degenerate behavior all round.

Beautifully shot video, diverse models and good vocals as well, thanx for the vid buddy...did I win a bowl of chicken curry?

>Remove the suicide bombers and we have the perfect religion against degenerate behavior all round.

Plus removing the pork ban, the alcohol ban, the dick cutting, the prohibition on music, etc.

What about the raping?

3 seconds

try this one on for size

youtube.com/watch?v=pXQkcIIOGVs

>implying pork isn't unhealthy as fuck
>implying society wouldn't be better if alcohol
or drugs just didn't exist
>implying dick cutting is bad
>implying it doesn't just ban degenerate music like typical western nigger rap trash that millions of kids watch on youtube everyday
Islam has flaws but the flaws of our western society are far worse and the effects are clearly being see, thousands of years from now our societies will collapse but I bet my ass Islam will still be around

Why don't you blow up some shiites you suni fag?
Mohammed was a pedo btw

SHE BE ROCKIN' THAT MUTILATED VAGINA

>Trap Queen

wtf I hate traps now

Cracked up on the firse scene

The Canadian flag got me. Don't even know what comes after.

thank you for your valuable input, rasheed

what the fuck are you doing

Temper, temper my dear brother Sulëman Açhmed Al Cologny...!

Watched it , then 2 other videos by that band.
Best one of the three i watched was "muslim man"

So far all i can tell is its trashy pop with even trashier rap, fitted into a propaganda type narrative.

They could have at least been more subtle about it.

Damn man, you're really spaced out arent you?

i cant even fucking turn this shit on

The black hole that destroys Sup Forums.

I was for a minue

It looks like the jew is busy pozzing muslims.

She be rockin' that genital mutilation

go fuck a sheep ahmed (and leave the usa nobody likes you, you are a fucking waste of space)

> The Jews team up with niggers to open the door for snackbars

I made it about 2 seconds before rage. I made it to the first chorus before boiling infernal rage. However, since my only reason for living is to imbibe hate and convert it directly into muscle with which to help save the White race, I made it all the way through.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

I WILL NEVER LET THEM NEVER FUCK THAT SHIT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE FUCKING HYPOCRITES JUST WAIT YOU FUCKING MORONS

JUST FUCKING WAIT

Mass autotune. Mass retard lyrics. Mass ebonics. Made it (barely) to the first chorus.

I hate that high pitched voice some men make when they sing. It doesn't sound pretty like a female voice, nor masculine like a male voice. It sound just awful.

>singing about being modest and just under god
>glorifying western pop culture and satanic music

Absolutely Haram.

@3:36 in

>She rock that head scarf like the mother of Jesus.

What did he mean by this?

Married women are supposed to cover their hair in Christianity. Very few Christians practice this anymore. A lot of Jews do. I think it's a very nice tradition. You'll immediately notice if someone is available by their hair, and there's no reason to be pretty for others if you're already married.

Women wearing a head scarf is a tradition in every abrahamic religion. Some branches of Hebrewism have it still, many catholics, especially in rural areas, had it until the 60s and it's still a thing in rural areas with orthodox faith. Think of puritans for example, they had it too. As such, a head scarf is a signature cloth of conservatism in abrahamic religions.

what the hell is this? Is it a form of entertainment? Government propaganda? Islamic recruitment for Canada?
Fug, this sucks on every level.

ez

Please bomb yourself