HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA

>calais
>france

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE

/lepol/ btfo! lmaos :'-)

It's so fucking sad that the poor cunts in Calais actually tried.

Rip France

good luck france

Is it true Macron's campaign played the EU anthem but not the French one during his celebration speech?

Yup. It's admittedly a fantastic song but it sends a very clear message.

France even created a new national flag

Yes.

ode to joy existed before the eu m8

>/ourguy/ wins
its the trump election all over again
literally the best timeline

they saw the true face of the jungle monkeys because of the jungle

Fuck I feel bad for Calais guys. They literally live in the worst part of France and have seen the truth of 'mass scale migration' and went so far as to get their voice heard, but no one listened.

Leave it to a jew to fail an attempt at being witty

> I-i-it was just playing the Ode to Joy guys, t-totally not a surrender to the EU or anything

As in the Jews' guy right?

Yes mate I know Beethoven was alive before the EU

Secession of Calais when?

im painfuly aware it was a surrender lad no need to get nasty :(

>muh rust belt

Tfw no electoral college

We must make liberating French occupied Calais a commonwealth priority.

those areas where le pen won will get some extra cultural enrichment!

israel's guy
lememe was connected to holocaust deniers and wanted to take israeli citizenship from french people .
she lost for the same reason the pro-israel guy with the jewish family won in USA.

>haha we showed those french whities in calais that they'll have to be more tolerant to muslim rape gangs

don't say we didn't warn you. HAHAHAHA

I don't think it gets any more culturally enriching than midnight drives in Calais

The fucking frogs deserve everything they get I FUCKING HATE YOU FRANCE YOU'VE LET THE WHOLE WORLD DOWN ON THIS ONE YOU STUPID BAGUETTE EATING FUCKS

JE VOUS DETESTE!

>tfw Picard

Not that it actually matters to me since I want France to become a kingdom or an empire again but still.

What in the fuck is this?
Holy shit. My first instinct was to hit the gas.
Anyone stepping in front of a moving vehicle has an intent to do something fishy and if they want to die then let them.

Wtf how could macaroni win all those provinces or whatever they are called in the northeast?

oh wow, rural retards
why am i not surprised they voted le pen

Probably jumped on the back of the truck to be carried somewhere

exactly, and it mean the whole country has to go like these areas if you want far right to win. It's crazy.

Source

in class today the french teacher and a french student were celebrating la pens loss, saying "im so glad zi dick'ead didnt win" and calling her a "fascist pig" with lots of honhonhoning.

Because that's they only place white people live anymore.

Haha, fat chance, frog. Napoleon was right, France needed him more than he needed it.

This is diversity, and it is a good thing.

Fuck those Nazis supporting Le Pen

Their time will come

>What in the fuck is this?
Every night in Calais.

jews run Hollywood. wit is bread into their genes. This is just a shitty Jew

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Gotta love them refugees and immigrants, huh?

this is a horror movie if hitler won

I used to think america would be the first country to die from multiculturalism. I never could have imagined europe, the white mans first fucking civilizations, his homeland, to fall. I guess. The whites in europe should all migrate to america and help us take back whats left of this place. There doesnt seem to be any other option but war. Come to america. Flood america my white brethren. We shall make this our new kingdom and NOBODY will fucking ruin it. We got rrump elected. Come hither. And be free with us. Europe is doomed. Let the government import all the refugees it wants and lets watch europe collapse while we sip moonshine and shoot our guns.

Sounds good, thank you based american

Result in Calais, France.

CRUSH THE URBANITE

Fucking this! Those poor frogs.

>country literally being held hostage by invaders who vote against native european's interests

Calais is only a small town in that region.
Their votes wouldn't carry that much weight.

remind the french teacher why they fled to this country.

a french girl i know loves france, hates muslims and voted for Macron because...fuck knows, and wants to immigrate here

>Italian Flag
>"white"

oh my god

how the fuck is this possible?

You should ask them why they are in Australia instead of in France fighting the good fight against the filthy fascists and welcoming refugees into their homes.

fucking alt cucks XDDD

Yeah, he played a German song to celebrate Germany's complete power over France.

They thought the truck of peace was offensive, so they demanded it be removed.

I was told how the French are able to say with certitude, the winner withing 10 minutes of the pollicn stations closing, wheas in every other country we have to wait all night.

They can OPEN THE BALLOT BOXES during the day to take sample counts used to estimate.

They can open the ballot boxes, take out ballots, and put them back in.

What could go wrong ?

I second this. We will help you get citizenship asap and in 2020 we will push Trump to a huge landslide, and beyond that more of the same.

I know that's not what you're talking about, but French expats in America voted at 90% for Macron, 95% in New York alone :)

I'm not a mudskin southern italian, please belive me.
My ancestors were austrian, they came here during the 1815-1866 occupation

There's no way there wasn't lots of cheating, sure. I still don't think she could've won though. This time.

>New York
pic related

And remember: they're here for reasons they will never acknowledge.

>Go down a legend and japs will make an anime out of you

Nothing's shocking anymore.

Eont listen to that kike piece of shit. Heres a saying. "Unite the white". These fucking kikes just want to divide us so we are conquered more easily. thats why im against war with russia. Russians are white. I dont care what the fuck anyone says. We need to unite the white. Not slaughter each other because the kikes leading us say so.

Haha wow. France deserves it all. Fucking continentals.

>calais
>frogs
I feel sad for flemings there. Although Dunkirk can yet allegedly be still saved.

i dont see how this is funny ?

france are absolutely fucked and it has a big shockwave effect.

you fucking ho he ho's could have saved the whole of europe and you fucked it up for everyone.

well done.

We'll have to wait until everywhere in France is Calaised to get the votes, but that is the "Nuke It From Orbit" state, so tell me how France isn't totally fucked.

Fuck it. Let whites kill themselves off. Chinks will flourish and take over. Asians will wipe out blacks and muzzles and they'll wish "whitey" was still around to protect them

Holy shit, those digits confirm.

Being around blacks is the ultimate redpill.

Wow, she got trounced.

Sorry dear, you need to wear the headscarf and completely avoid those previously beautiful enemy occupied neighborhoods otherwise we would be wacist. REMEMBER? We gave France away, ITS WHAT WE VOTED FOR LOLOLOL

Yeah, she didn't have enough of a voter base. Literally everyone piled behind Macron. They didn't want a repeat of the US Election where the Bernie voters abstaining caused Trump to win.

This, everyone knows that Asians have higher IQs and dont give a fuck about identity politics

And before some one says anything, westernized Asians don't count.

They see the shitskin menace first hand. Paris may as well be shitskin at this point and the rest of the country is still stuck in dindu nuffin mode through lack of exposure.

The areas in blue should rejoin England. We've actually got balls unlike the Frogs.

lol 62% of the Muslim population lives in Asia. You fucking retard.

Key is exposure to subhuman shits.

Don't count? what do you mean? Most Asian guys I know don't care too much about identity politics. Most of us are pretty racist toward anyone but Asians and whites, and even then we talk shit about whites sometimes but more or less treat them as equals.

We also have higher IQs than whites. Don't matter if we're westernized or not.

You don't know shit about indonesian islam. It's african tier. Dangerous enough, but these southern mutts are rarely compared to chinks or japs. They are worthless.

Sup Forums UTTERLY AND IRREVOCABLY ASSRAPED AND ANNIHILATED

Because liberals are like locusts. They ruin where the live by voting in stupid liberal policies and when it all goes to shit they move and vote in the exact same dumb shit in their new location. They are immune to learning from their mistakes.

This gives me hope that the 2nd great rise of nationalism is being stayed by the stupidity of Donald Trump.

Coincidence? I think not. The areas in blue obviously still have some Anglo blood.

>says le 52% faec

RIP THE BORDER

>muh higher IQ meme

You can see where all the refugees are.

Pic related sums it up perfectly.

>official event at Maison de France following election.
> WWII Allied jeep parked outside to remind them how they always need rescuing from their cucoldery.

Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA