France, the biggest Nation

Like a lighthouse, one day it will illuminate the universe.

At the crossroads of Europe, the position of France within Europe is strategic, Latin culture and Romanized, this nation that covers more than 2000 years of history is the oldest established nation of Europe. France's successor to Rome.

There were 53 major conflicts in Europe. France will have been a belligerent in 49 of them, and the United Kingdom in 43.
Among the 185 battles that France has delivered over the past 800 years, its armies will have gained 132 of them, and will have lost 43, leaving only 10 undecided battles

Giving the French military the record of victories in Europe and therefore in the world. France is the nation that has participated in the greatest number of war and battle throughout the history of mankind.

- Over the last 800 years France has beaten over 200 years against England, more than 150 years against the Germanic nations, more than 190 years against the Spaniards / Portuguese, and facing many other nations.

Often these wars were waged against France in numerical inferiority against coalitions of several nations aimed at destroying it:

- Coalitions of Bouvines (1214), France faces the Holy Roman Empire, England and Flanders
- Coalition of the war Folle, France Vs Brittany, England, Castile and leon, Holy Roman Empire and Lorraine.

- Italian Coalitions, France vs Aragon, England, duchy of naples, Spain, Holy Roman Empire and this several times.

- Coalition war devolution, France vs Spain, England, Sweden, United Provinces.

- Coalitions of Hasbourg, France and Ottoman VS Austria, England, Spain, Sweden, Portugal, Scotland, United Provinces, Savoy, Holy Roman Empire.

- Napoleonic Coalitions, France vs all Europe.

and even more ...

On all the Grounds and continents France has shown to the world what it was worth in combat. The genius of these soldiers is still being studied today in the largest military school in the world.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Like a lighthouse, one day it will illuminate the universe

When muslims get their hands on your nukes and blow your shit up

This is the future you chose

And in one day, they have destroyed that legacy in exchange for the title of European although their population will cease to fit that description

Why are french boulevards lined with trees ?
> So the Germans can march in the shade.

True 75 years ago, and true today.

English and Americans had to save you from your cucoldery twice. We wont do it a third time.

>one day it will illuminate the universe.
on fire, hopefully

get fucked frogs

>Why are french boulevards lined with trees ?
>> So the Germans can march in the shade.

France helped the US in the war for their independence so they owed them anyway.

France ceased to matter when the UK annhiliated the combined navies of Spain and France at Trafalgar in 1805. The greatest and most decisive naval victory in history.

Pax Brittannica ensued and Britain created the greatest empire the wirld has ever seen, inventing the modern world as we know it and leaving a legacy of the most successful new world nations - USA, Canada, Australia and New Zealand - and estanblishing the global supremacy of the English language and Anglo-Saxon culture, science and economics.

Once macron destroys France, a new wave of nationalism shall from its ashes. The only way France will be reborn is after its impending destruction. Good luck to you bro

that's me in pic right now, nice

>Why are french boulevards lined with trees ?
>> So the Germans can march in the shade.

Please post more jokes about the French if you have them, I feel like laughing at these morons.

Imagine not being french

I don't even know if non-french have cognitive faculties

lol cheese eating surrender monkey stfu xd

Awww, how sweet.

The poor frenchie wants to make himself feel better.

Unfortunately, posting on the internet wont fix your hellhole of a country.

Your military history is also pretty much useless, its basically a never-ending brawl with the brits.
Nobody gives two shits.

How bout you start putting these sanctions on Polska, so i can start laughing my slav ass off.

kek

>- Coalitions of Hasbourg, France and Ottoman VS Austria, England, Spain, Sweden, Portugal, Scotland, United Provinces, Savoy, Holy Roman Empire.
So basically France and the Turks against everyone else? It does sound familiar...

>Selling used guns in France
>dropped once
>never fired

germany is gonna rape you again senpai

>Why do french tanks have 4 gears in reverse, and 1 gear forward?
>in case the enemy came from behind

Actually Germany was raped last time.

kek

^this

Cuck

The turning point for UK/French supremacy was the seven years war, not Trafalgar.

>France obviously likes to be raped.

Go back to your caliphate, Tintin.

All i can say to that is.. what the fucked happened? You guys dropped the ball the last 200 years. Maybe you became too cultured.. too soft. Still with all those immigrants you will get some hot arab blood working for you in the future so there is hope!

It's up to the Hussars to fix Europe. Don't fuck this up!

France? You mean Algeria.

Its Francistan now

kek

It all started with the French Revolution user. The French people committed cultural suicide by executing all the nobles. By the way the French Revolution was mainly driven by the elite in Paris, for example there were decrees which severely limited Catholicism and the church etc and the people of the Vendee in Western France wanted no part of the revolution and formed an armed resistance.

Ww1 destroyed your country beyond reproach

Beast

we are the successor to rome and america is the torch holder

if you are the successor who have you passed the baton upon? some african shithole? xD

fuck off pierre you are dead and your culture will follow

Just wait until these people begin having some political demands. Nigeria part 2. So God damn retarded

Thank you for the joke, cup of tea.
I have never read has shitpost like this.

find a flaw in what i said

>pro tip you cant

>elected Macron
your argument is irrelevant

even our empire was bigger than yours and our colonies are better,one of them leads the world

we might be both sons of the roman empire pierre.......but we are the chosen ones

we are the ones who dared to brexit and restore our former glory not bend the knee to germany

we are the heir to the roman empire,as america is the heir to the british one and not say NZ

america is the true successor to the roman empire,passed on via the british empire

france is dead

>The genius of these soldiers is still being studied today

A shame that their offspring decided not to have any children and flood their home - hardly won with bloody wars - with subhumans that barely have an IQ of 80.

Your police don't even have guns, you can't even regulate your borders or a riot and you think France is the most powerful military in Europe. Bullshit.

It infuriates me that French people forgot they did lead a way and just lack any ambition for their country by now.

Nationalism is dead there. No vision, no strategy, no glory.

Macron's motto was literally "let's blend into globalism and be more competitive" and he won by a landslide.

Good luck being more competitive than polish wages. Enjoy your remnant glory being sold piece by piece.

this

France is no longer France

Thanks frog,i will tell my grandchildren nice fairytales once your country will be gone for good.

Why are the French and Russians the only European countries that still win wars?

>Sweden

No one thinks France is the best military in the world. By budget or projection only, US Army beats everyone.

His point is to prevents anyone to wave the surrendering meme flag. He wants to teach you how such a warbeast his country was.

But I can tell you, it was but is no more. Even if France is still one of the top military power in 2017, a WWIII will surpise and storm it the same way it did in 1940.

War culture is dead there. They truely believe they can live in a world made of peace until the end of times. Such a deny of geopolitic evidences desperates me utter acceptable level.

Weapon industry is taboo and not a motive of pride in any kind. Regular citizen despise their military and pay no homage in any way. They're not self sufficient in small arm bullet production anymore...

I can only point flaws and it's not gonna be any better soon.

I came here to post this

Then (((liberal democracy))) destroyed our roots

We wuz caesars n sheit

>(((France)))

Le victoire de Rothschild! Viva la globalization! Bienvenue, Ahmed!

>1789

That is the year when France got cucked so bad that you never recovered.

Is antifa rioting about the election yet?

>Macron wins
Right accept decision. Talk about why they failed. Take comfort in improved voting figures. Think about next election and how to go forward and win.
>Le Pen wins
Autists screeching. Roads closed. Soros funds agitators. Recount demanded. Vote needs to be re-run. Voter's didn't understand what they were voting for.

And we're supposed to be the facists?

France died during the revolution.

we wuz tho

France was castrated in 1815, just like Germany and Japan were in 1945. Italy never had balls in the first place.

Thanks for correcting me Belgibro. I tends to overrage over the French strategic suicide but to be fair we still manage some coup de force.

Guerilla warfare is the real shit since 50 years at least and they were among the few to succeed a pacification.

To their honor let's add the Toyota War were they lost 1 helicopter and proxy destroyed 800 tanks: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toyota_War

I compare this to the Australian failed Emu War and feel like the bant is real.

May 1968.
Thank's.

Europe as a whole never recovered from the industrial revolution era.

I agree.

rekt

kek at the damage control

You guys have ever done maths?Have you?
Most of the people in France are niggera or muslims, who did you think they would vote for? Le penn.

Fucking retards in here

So many cuck here...