OY VEY

archive.is/atQMr

>European Jewish Congress condemns decision as 'the greatest assault on Jewish religious rights in Belgium since the Nazi occupation of the country in World War II'

>Belgium's Wallooon region has voted to ban kosher and halal meats by outlawing the slaughter of unstunned animals.

>The environment committee of southern Belgium's Walloon Parliament voted unanimously for the ban, which will take effect on 1 September, 2019.

>Both Jewish kosher and Islamic halal rituals require the butcher to swiftly slaughter the animal by slitting its throat and draining its blood, a process condemned by animal rights campaigners, who argue it is more humane to stun animals before killing them.

>The European Jewish Congress has strongly condemned the decision, calling it "scandalous".

>“This decision, in the heart of Western Europe and the centre of the European Union, sends a terrible message to Jewish communities throughout our continent that Jews are unwanted," EJC president Moshe Kantor said.

>"It attacks the very core of our culture and religious practice and our status as equal citizens with equal rights in a democratic society. It gives succour to antisemites and to those intolerant of other communities and faiths."

>A ban on the slaughter of animals without stunning will come into effect in January 2019 in the Flemish region of Belgium, the De Morgen daily newspaper reports.

>He added: “We call on legislators to step back from the brink of the greatest assault on Jewish religious rights in Belgium since the Nazi occupation of the country in World War II."

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/z7bbN
youtube.com/watch?v=Trl6N4kTdEM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>belgium cucked by (((animal rights)))

Belgium NO!!!

No they probs just think that animals should be slaughtered humanely.

>Jews cucked by Belgium

>archiving the twitter post
>not the article
You're a special kind of newfag, aren't you?

good, circumcision will be nexto

YOu know my grandpa worked in a slaughterhouse, they had to slaughter A LOT of cows who w ere flown to Israel after.
Halal and kosher slaughter is disgusting. So is mass animal slaughter but kosher and halal is just evil.

Does murdering type humanely matter when you kill the animals?

Kikes and muslims are of course on the same team agian.

>slaughter is disgusting. So is mass animal slaughter
pussy ass kraut
you probably want meat to grow on trees you fucking faggot go do some hunting.

Its another shoa!!!

archive.is/z7bbN

jews ignore plenty of their religious laws, so why can't they ignore this too?

for example, they're not stoning adulterers in the streets of Israel anymore

religious laws that are supposed to control human behavior are routinely ignored, so they can't really claim a religious law dealing with animals is so important to them since animals aren't as important as humans in god's eyes

the only animal that deserves Halal slaughter is, accordingly, the animal that invented it.

>sends a terrible message to Jewish communities throughout our continent that Jews are unwanted

finally they get it

anyone got one of those halal camel slaughtering webms?

Just so all you guys know, this is a good fucking thing

This is literally stopping animal cruelty thats is done in the name of Islam and Judaism, you should all be happy about this

Get fucked semites

Now now be careful what you wish last time Germans started hunting your lot were in the ovens!

Huh best part is it stops kikes and mudslimes getting protein!

You got cucked Shlomo.

dammnnnnn savage

The whole EU should ban the importation and consumtion of halal kosher desu

>believing int he german lie known as the holohoax
fucking krauts literally dedicate their entire nation to trying to destroy western civilization.

You're just jealous because his grandpa worked for his country and your grandpa is nothing but ashes.

Wtf I love vegans now.

and any muslims or jews who try to slaughter it themselves should be jailed/deported

DEUS VULT

scholomo if religious rules are so important to jews why do they insist on supporting faggotry?

There are tons of homos in Tel Aviv from what I've heard, have you kikes forgotten what happened to Sodom and Gomorrah?

If you let that shit slide, I don't see why koscher slaughter ought to be placed on a pedestal for all time

this

Because most of the Jews sitting on these councils don't give a shit about their religion. If it wasn't for the Holocaust and the political influence pulling the Jew card gives you, a lot of them would have already ditched it.
Their religion is just an excuse to keep their lobbying influence and push their economical interests, the outrage is just because it's expected of them.

my grandpas is a decorated WW2 veteran that keeps his collection of pictures from the war to this day including popsickle krauts
germans are so weak and pathetic they got BTFO by literally the weather.

And people still don't see the difference between the elite jews who run things that worship Moloch and the average Jew who follows the hebrew scriptures.
The jews that worship moloch don't like the normie jew.

>my grandpas is a decorated WW2 veteran
The veteran of what? An oven?

Allegedly

we hate religicucks because they are army dodging welfare whores.
also what the fuck is wrong with homos ? my mak (squad leader or whatever) in the army was a dick lover, he was a total bro, best soldier i ever met and probably killed like 2-3 hamasnicks in gaza in 2014.

the red army

> be jew
> spread degeneracy and "social justice" via controlled education and media
> "social justice" advocates go after you after they devoured all other targets
Why everyone claims that jews are some kind of omniscient master race? They sure know tricks to destroy white nations, but they don't plan too far and will get destroyed along with whites.

dude I'm an atheist, my point is that if Jews ignore laws concerning humans I don't see why laws concerning animals need to be respected especially when our morality has also evolved to respect certain animal rights

>“This decision, in the heart of Western Europe and the centre of the European Union, sends a terrible message to Jewish communities throughout our continent that Jews are unwanted," EJC president Moshe Kantor said.

Fuck I'm so hard right now

meatfags btfo.

wow, the walloons actually did something I'm proud off, if only flemish had the balls

Yes it obviously Orthodox Jews that are organizing pride parades and writing jokes for Amy Schumer.

Hey, I found a picture of your grandpa.

Oh, so your granddad was a degenerate from a gulag that was given a rifle with no bullets and was lucky enough to find some corpses to hide behind and whimper whilst his "comrades" were shot until the Germans ran out of ammo?
Or, more likely, he was a traitorous piece of shit who spent the entire "war" running away from the Germans, raping his own people, pillaging their homesteads and then burning their crops because he never stood a chance against a German soldier?

Which was it, which of these two glorious positions did your commie retard granddad have in the war?

You're a real country now, Belgium. 100% better than France.

jews dont give a fuck about the torah, they are all about the talmud

this is a bigger redpill than you probably realize

>"It attacks the very core of our culture"

Unimportant parts of culture:
-Family
-Responsibility
-Gratefulness for the struggles of your ancestors
-Charity

IMPORTANT core values of culture:
-Eating cows that are stabbed in the neck
-Wearing big hats
-Not shaving

The only reason these practices exists is to prevent animal cruelty and to keep the meat clean. They should see this as a way forward and be a bit critical of what they believe in.

In fact, yes. At least they virtue-signal as honoring jewish holidays and shit.

What ze fuck is wrong with you?

The vertical stripes make them look taller than the standard 5'4

Might also be they're not slouched over.

>being cucked by animal rights

when they feed you tofu and ban meat ima be here laughing at you bitches

The fuck is more humane than a cut that swiftly ends an animals life?

Fucking nazis

How did he get so many cats to cooperate?

we dont ignore laws concerning humans .
kosher laws in europe have nothing to do with the jews living there, they are a way for the ruling goys to show submission before the true rulers.

Its hypocricy. A swift butcher will slaughter the animal faster than it would realize. People will call it "evil". Suddenly the slaughtering becomes "good" when you stun the animal beforehand.

>Religion and tradition is important, not science

>Except kosher slaughter, science says it's wrong

Hm

M-m-muh worst attack on Jewry since
Holocaust

Stfu gay boy and stun the Fucking cows like they said

its 2 cats and a pair of mirrors

CONGRATULATIONS BELGIUM YOU ARE NOW A REAL COUNTRY.

HUZZAH!

HUZZAH!

also jews and muslims btfo
HUZZAH!

This is your example, an atheist Jew who married a gentile?

>when they feed you tofu
vegetarian here, i never consume soy
>ban meat
that wont happen and cant happen for a really long time
>the fuck is more humane than a cut that swiftly ends and animals life
thats not exactly how (((they))) actually do it

also this is cucking muslims and jews, while showing that secularism should be respected and followed more than jewish and muslim theocracy, you should be happy

are Orthodox Jews allowed to stone adulterers?
religious laws that are out of step with modernity are no longer observed, don't try to play dumb

the reality is you and the muslims just want to keep your ritual slaughter because you make a lot of money from it

Businesses have to pay to be "koscher approved" or "halal approved" and thus it's like a tax you rake in

Flanders already decided to ban the practice, effective somewhere in 2019.

The Walloons decided on the ban later than Flanders, but they're implementing the ban sooner: somewhere in 2018.

Thank fuck, it's barbaric and it keeps those cunts out of our countries

they won't ban meat, because the population doesn't support that.
they can easily ban halal or kosher slaughter because people are annoyed/pissed off by both those groups and will take any chance to harass them

not jailed
deported yes

>Ahmed from neukoelln advocates for letting aninals bleed out slowly instead of granting them instant death by captive bolt gun to the brain stem
Who would've tought.

good, finally something to celebrate coming out of your godforsaken country

Jews will just ignore this. If our government actually starts fining and punishing the kikes I'll be surprised.

>literally oy vey it's like anuddah shoah

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I said Halal slaughter is disgusting. at least knock the animal out before letting it bleed out, ever seen a cow struggle for its life while fully awake? that shit is horrible.

What are all the jews in Antwerp going to do now

>belgium cucked by (((animal rights)))

Same reason we allow Muslims to immigrate here.

Its actually 1 cat

>sends a message to Jewish communities throughout our continent that Jews are unwanted

Is that all it takes?
Waffen SS-Peta, Animalia Gestapo here I come!

>slowly
>I know jackshit about slaughtering: The post
How you imagine halal and kosher slaughtering? Poking a needle into the neck and wait to bleed it out?

they're sadistic. they do it to animals in view of the public because they are sexually aroused by suffering (this is the result of thousands of years of circumcision trauma at birth). but do it to children in front of cameras so that they do not disclose the Jewish cabal running the show at the top

it's total bullshit, but so is the factory farming situation in general

there are a lot of animal rights issues that are being ignored and it makes my blood boil that halal sections are taking over in the grocery stores

A deep cut in the throat. Doesn't result in instant death.

There isn't a Sanhedrin these days, and evem if there was one, a death penatly was always improbable considering the other laws you have to take into account.
"A Sanhedrin that puts a man to death once in seven years is called a murderous one. Rabbi Eliezer ben Azariah says 'Or even once in 70 years.' Rabbi Tarfon and Rabbi Akiba said, 'If we had been in the Sanhedrin no death sentence would ever have been passed'; Rabban Simeon ben Gamaliel said: 'If so, they would have multiplied murderers in Israel.'

those are of course the laws governing jews. goyim can be killed on a whim.

lel get fucked
Take your barbarism back to the middle east.

Oy vey, Goy. Look how nice we are to these animals. See how gentle and lovingly we are as we ritually slit the throat and let them bleed out to death for no reason?

youtube.com/watch?v=Trl6N4kTdEM

>not being sexually aroused by your own display of superiority over the cow
if the cow was worthy of not dying that way it wouldn't have allowed us to kill it that way.

so it's alright to gas and burn you?

>if the cow was worthy of not dying that way it wouldn't have allowed us to kill it that way.

something something 6M jews

ANIMAL ABUSERS GET OUT GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>Not having your meat ran over

Probably import or continue doing it anyways. They are untouchable legally.

>Friendly reminder that the Antwerp Jewish community demanded the right to bear arms for Jews after the Brussels synagogue attack. They demanded the right to be exclusive to Jews and the current arms law stays the same for goyim. With a straight face.

despicable

a place in hell for them

Actually, one of the most influential rabbis of the modern age said something to this effect.

Muh beef bacon

as far as execution goes, jews hold the same argument that most people against capital punishment hold. it should only be carried out under a perfect system of law, and since that doesn't exist execution cannot take place.

Why ban it now? It doesn't make any sense. It's a clear attack on religious freedom.