White poop is diseased compared to Brown poop

>White poop is diseased compared to Brown poop

KEK nobody and nothing likes stinky whitey, not even their own diseased piles of shit

who /black/ here?

>jew in loo
>literal shitposts

literal shit post. go fuck yourself.

t. albino subhuman

SHART

Poo in loo obsessed with poo, why am I not surprised that a native Indian aka the Asian equivalent of a Mexican-nigger hybrid is talking about poo?
Not even politics.
Nice slide thread, retard friendo.

Licorice will turn feces green. Beets will turn it red/pink. Enough coffee will turn it almost black. Mötley Brüe will turn it blue.

In the 70s dog poop used to be white a lot
what has changed?

I poop'd green the other day because I ate fresh raw kale on my drive home from working on a friends farm. It smelled great also, so I will try to eat that every chance I can.

Hemorrhoids could also cause bloody poops or just blood, they're harmless.

>bile duct obstruction cause whiteness
So brown people have brown skin due to large excess of bile inside them.

I see...

Poo with a bile disease is white. You're pretty much a diseased shitskin, which makes you the most disgusting animal alive. Imo the only use your race has is to be butchered and fed to our dogs to keep our superhuman natural pooing race alive.

Of course India would feed niggers to dogs, no compassion for animals.

Bile is the good natural stuff. It means your super healthy. You're not tho, subhuman. Praise the kikes for removing your abnormal animal-tier filth.

wtf i have cancer now

>tfw /polt/tards are still responding to obvious bait
Are you new or just retarded? Just let his thread die for christs sake, does this look like political discusion to you? I hope you are saging this shit atleast.

Barium shakes used for diagnostic imaging makes your poop white and smell awful.

uhmmm no
my poopy got blacked and is sticky
help

also czech'ed

t. stupid untermensch who can't ebin wheel drawing

If your poop is black and waxy, go see a doctor immediately.

poo in loo taking shitpoosting to new loovel
superpoower by 2020 lool

>indian
>talking about what's healthy.

>white not a good colour for poo
>brown perfect colour for poo
ok pooinloo

Why, that's how mine is.

Black/waxy poop is a sign of internal bleeding higher up in the digestive tract. Only fresh blood is red.

>flag
>shtiposting about shit
what is your races' obsession with shit?

Yeah, keep bumping an autistic poo in loo post instead of using sage guys. Real cool.
Do something useful like troll a scam call centre you'll probably be able to troll his dumb cow of a mother, teri ma kasa oogabooga i am Indian.

red happens if you eat a lot of tomato sauce too.

Bump and Bumping again for albino butthurt

>eat a lot devils food cake donuts
>dark brown, nearly black poop

Sometimes I also have a rather... reddish brown color poop. Like, not blood red, more brown than red, but still. Spooky. It always goes away after a shit or three so I figure it's something I ate.

Sorry, what? I don't speak gibberish.
Are you trying to bump your own post? (You can't)
Are you saying I'm bumping your post? (I'm not)

sage is off the hook, how can asian mexicannigger even compete?

You might be intolerant to gluten. You should see a doctor.

wow, nothing like embracing your own meme. Even your ID looks like a turd, and it almost says poo in reverse.

so what if I've been bleeding internally for the past 4 years?

Whenever i eat too many oreo cookies my poop turns darker than night itself.

The cause of the bleeding is the important part. It could be an infection, it could be inflammation from something you can't process, it could be cancer, it could be any number of things. That's why it's important to go see a doctor and get a diagnosis.

>being prowd of having the same skin color as shit
Literally who

>india literally obsessed with shit when not spending their entire time trying to suck white cock.