Nice try guys

...But you forgot that here in french, we eat frogs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RuOQNaHmdyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>here in french

ALL FRENCH POSTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO WITH THE WORD "cuck". NO OTHER WORDS WILL BE UTTERED WHEN COMMUNICATING WITH FRENCH POSTERS.

cuck

Calm down underrage redditers, you know most people usually browsing Sup Forums were rooting for Marine right ?

What if I tell you Macron and his team are playing you like a damn fiddle, creating a divide between you and French. You really took the bait ? Condamning the 10 millions French who voted for Marine ?

Cuck

cuck

It's not a shocker. Macron won a battle but France will win in 2022

Why do you think we call you a cuck ? Because Macron won ?A guy who denied the existence of your french identity ? Even as a belgian that made me mad. And dividing people is what every politician does, especially Marine (which I don't mind). So what's your point baguette ?Fuck off with your frenchcuck logic

Don't give in to that cuck's attempts to be replied to with anything but "cuck".

Ya, Macron is going to kill the french and serve them up to globalists. Cuck.

Nobody cares about France. Rednecks eat frogs too, faggot ass mime.

what is cuck???/?

Sup Forums DOCTRINE AS OF 5/7/17

ALL FRENCH POSTS WILL BE RESPONDED TO WITH THE WORD "cuck". NO OTHER WORDS WILL BE UTTERED WHEN COMMUNICATING WITH FRENCH POSTERS.

Fair election is a fair win.
that's all I will say.

that's the midwest you idoit.

I usually don't agree with burgers, but I'll make an exception this time because this guy is talking sense.

cuck

Have fun

They literally threw out 12% of the ballots. That's what "spoiled" votes are. How can an election be fair when you throw out over a tenth of the vote? Cuck.

OK then enjoy your shitriea law dipshit

cuck

Frogs? So last year. Now you eat bullets, knifes, trucks and muslim dicks. Congrats

No wonder these illiterate voted for him. They can't even make a proper sentence in English hahaha

On est en 2017 et tu sais même pas lâcher une phrase en anglais correctement, t'as utilisé Google traduction ?

cuck. Enjoy the sand niggers

Frites, moules et mayonnaise sont au menu ce soir mesdammes et messieurs!!!! Une bonne main d'applaudissements pour notre gentil ami le belge!!!! Lâche moi une phrase en anglais correctement et je t'aimerai en retour, voici la mentalité de ce BELGE!!!!!

Cuck

cuck

As a Frenchman, what makes me mad is Belgium allowing the Bataclan murderers to live there without supervision and not even informing the French of their presence there.

cuck

Mate, they are amercians, they cannot think

c u c k

>...But you forgot that here in french, we eat frogs.
>in french

Nice proxy, this is a bad usage of French language, it is here in France

t. cuck

macron is a globalist cuck he doesn't eat frogs he isn't french
frog legs is a patriot dish

Cuvk

>implying anyone even thought that France had a chance

kek

i know you want some

cuck

Just posted this pic to see your salt, wan't disappointed.
Now tell me, how does it fell getting beaten at your own game?

Cuck

Sup Forums's power is gone. Kek is dead.

>..But you forgot that here in french, we eat frogs.
froggos BTFO, full rekt damage control incoming

cuck

What does frog taste like? I imagine it would taste like chicken.

This will only make the revolution more violent. Deep down Sup Forums wanted more dead frogs to redpill the world instead of a win for lepen.

>implying Kek cared much about France

> t. Cuck

So this is how critical thinking and rightwing thinktank end ? In a thunderous shouts of "cuck".

You deserve to be manipulated by Macron, all of you. Reduce yourself to the caricature leftists have designed for us. You fit just right in.

The real cuck among the French fries in this thread, how brave of you to show your face, you filthy Arab.

Vive La France!

Ecrasez L'Infame!

Honi soit qui mal y pense!

Vive la difference!

Sacre Bleu Nome de Plume!

Allons enfants de la patrie la jour du gloire et arrive!

le cuck

>Americans deserve to be manipulated by Macron

Le wat

sorry sir, i don't speak cucke...

I'm surrender.
For real tho. I hope for the best for you frogs and I hope to fuck ISIS sets off a nuke in the middle of Paris so Le Pen can win next go round.

>stick fingers in foreigners

Sounds like a plan.

Listen I really didn't want to have to come out and say this but it's just banter. the only reason I'm even making you aware of this is because I've seen you post on other threads the same type of thing and it seems to be genuinely working you up so I feel bad.
Take it easy, man.

You also eat snails. Next it'll be dogs and cats off the street. Good luck you godless heathens!

>I hope ISIS sets off a nuke in the middle of Paris.

It's touching how people on this mahjong anime forum really have our best interests at heart.

>and you suck muslim cock.

Why do you think he appears smug af on all his portrait and posed in front of a pyramid ? He knows people hate him and he tries to manipulate that.

Fear and anger makes predictable, and morever you make fool of yourself when falling into tinfoi hat stereotype. Do you know Sup Forums has been repeatidly showed in French media with cherrypicked example to show hom "dangerous" the FN was ? Do you really think the Macron leaks served the cause ?

Isn't there a board for banter now ? I'm just scared that we will never be able to to formulate clearly our opinions and gave in to easy reddit shit.

Trust me my friend, whenever something big arises, we always get out shit together, no matter how disorganized we are at the time.

It obviously was too soon yet. It will eventually happen during our lifetime, don't worry. She actually got a crazy high number of votes considering how biased all the medias and celebs are btw.

>implying Parisians don't want it as well
The only people that hate Paris more than... well, 90 percent of the world are Parisians

cuck

you do not know what a long con is..do you? the leaks will have effect.

Nationalism is not going anywhere. People are already tired of the left and their antics, it's just a matter of time before the EU flounders and falls.

youtube.com/watch?v=RuOQNaHmdyo

please stop triggering me

I can't wait for the 5th of July