France with electoral college

Other urls found in this thread:

sott.net/article/350311-Election-rigging-French-voters-receive-invalid-damaged-Le-Pen-ballots-ballots-for-Macron-intact
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>big cities fuck it up for everyone else
Color me impressed.

>others
>in a 2 way runoff

i don't get it. he won every single region

Those are illegitimate votes and should have been labeled just that. Angry leftists voting for candidates who had already been eliminated for example.

>this is why America's election system is the best

parliaments BTFO

the electoral college is only necessary for huge countries, so that candidates don't ignore vast rural areas

Because the economist applied 2 senators to each region they applied house reps per population for each region, then counted the proportional amounts each voted for then applied in a winner-takes-all style for the electoral vote. In that case, each state has at least 3 votes, then gets more based off of population. Meaning California has 2 votes from senators, and 52 from representatives. The reps are dispersed with a diminishing returns clause, meaning California and Texas don't get 120 reps each while North Dakota gets like 5.

Using that system, the election is a lot closer because it takes away the tyranny of the masses and prevents large cities or populous regions from dictating who gets to do what.

they are both at 90, so who would win?

The equivalent of your House of Reps would vote on it, which would mean she'd lose.

America #1

Our system is still better because neither of our parties are fundamentally different, they just try to do their best with different priorities.
Beautiful detention centres filled with immigrants & refugees are almost death camps it's wonderful, although we shouldn't even be processing the few we do & they are havens for crime.
A real shame we don't legitimately rule over them marshall law or prison free-fire style.

Well this would be retarded, especially when Macron got double the amount of votes.

That "electoral college" graphic OP diahonestly posted is hypothetical. This is the real EC win.

It's because leftists only win votes in their fetid metropolitan hellscapes where they concentrate their welfare slaves

Macron won almost every region.
See

>100 people living in a city should have the say voting power as 1 person living in a cornfield somewhere
So when are you giving the niggers 5 votes each?

Cities are where people actually want to live.

Rural and suburban retards have no business making important decisions for the country.

>Using that system, the election is a lot closer because it takes away the tyranny of the masses and prevents large cities or populous regions from dictating who gets to do what.
>populism is good
>unless its not the right kind of populism
really makes me tinker bell

nice single payer and free college you have their japan

this:
sott.net/article/350311-Election-rigging-French-voters-receive-invalid-damaged-Le-Pen-ballots-ballots-for-Macron-intact

I mean we kind of do all ready...

Guys stop being butthurt, the fact that Le Pen got 35% isn't really a loss. Just be patient and wait for the next election