French Voters in London: “Anyone but Le Pen”

youtube.com/watch?v=EolUyrScIN0

Listening to those douche nozzles is so painful, not one of them can articulate their opinion without spewing some liberal bullshit. The guy at 3m20s might be the worse of the lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=EolUyrScIN0#t=200

They sought refuge in London as if France wasn't good enough for them, then they fuck us over by voting for more fagottry back home. Please round them up and ship them back to France, let them enjoy diversity with the rest of us.

>be leftist
>voto for a neoliberal
>complain whn he does neoliberal stuff

>Be French
>Climb out of bed, my bedsheets and pillows made up entirely of white flags
>Get dressed into my finest black and white striped top, and put on my faggy beret
>Step outside, narrowly dodge the incoming truck from a scholarly gent of questionable motives as he smashes into a crowd of people
>Go to work at my local cheese factory and spit in every single bit of cheese to add "flavour"
>On the way home, get gang raped by muslims, I waved my white pocket flag the entire time
>Get home, exhausted, beat my wife to relax a bit
>Jerk off and cum onto a white flag (tissue)
>Crawl into bed and dream of the day I put red and white back onto our national flag

French are cucks.

> Implying Bongistan isn't full of cucks too.
The thing is, people in the video are exactly the demographic of trendy urbanites that got massacred in the Bataclan but they still won't connect the dots.
I don't know what it will take to wake them up, I think they might be too far gone.

>> Implying Bongistan isn't full of cucks too.

Nope. Speak for yourself, you cheese eating surrender monkey.

They have to go back ... to live under who they voted for.

What's interesting is the old people in france voted for the lecuck so they're going to be dying off in large numbers by 2022. Combine that with the steady rate of redpilling nationalism will be over 50% of the vote

Agreed. And I hope those backstabbing boomer cunts start dying soon.

55+ years old are the generations that benefited the most from full employment, generous pensions and low housing prices. They're usually way too comfy to rock the boat and risk losing any of that good shit. And with public healthcare, they'll be kept alive as long as possible, it's pretty infuriating.

the longer we wait the more violent the revolution will be...

>leave France because of Hollande
>LE PEN ZE DEVUL VOTE MACARON
>still live in London

This is why international voters should be removed. Only nationals should vote. Not expats.

>our central party just made political gains against the left
>your right wing party just collapsed entirely again

We have always been a centrist nation. It allows you to move in the most suitable political direction with the least amount of friction.

Being right or left wing forces you to face snap back when you try to move another direction. Thats why being right or left wing is idiotic and only centrist makes sense.

Thank god the French people are not as stupid as the Americans

>and only centrist makes sense.
I wouldn't go that far but there is talks of rebranding the FN and broadening alliances to make it more palatable to normies. That could work but they'd have to find someone else to lead the nu-FN, the Le Pen dynasty has too much baggage .

>the Le Pen dynasty has too much baggage
"Heyyy France is dying and we are already past the point of no return demographic-wise, and the Last Crusade is upon us and France will soon be an Islamic Nation with NUclear Weapons in Europe, BUUUUUTTTT I can't vote for FN because TV says LePen is a scary nazi"

You deserve everathing that is coming your way.

Thank you for posting this

Now I really, really hate France

>be french
>go to a concert
>get rekt by snackbar

>be french
>some months later
>walk by the Promenade des Anglais
>celebrate bastille day
>get rekt by a snackbar

Agreed the guy at 3:20 struck me as exceptionally faggy

They had the same shit here in Canada,

Local TV station was covering 'French Nationals living in Canada, decision day'

Literally everyone they interviewed was saying anybody but Le Pen.

I noticed anytime they mentioned their names it was:

>Centrist Macron
>Far-Right Le Pen

Never just Macron, or Le Pen.

>not one of them can articulate their opinion without spewing some alt-right bullshit

Change things just a little and it sounds a lot like Sup Forums, not that you're capable of self-awareness.

>Muh Brexit

You still live in a country ruled by cuckservatives and your paki problem hasn't diminished at all.

Bruce, please.