Every so often a red pill comes along thats almost impossible to swallow...

Every so often a red pill comes along thats almost impossible to swallow. It seeps into your soul and changes you as a person, youre physically incapable of turning back. The truth and gravity of the message becomes impossible to ignore.

With yesterdays defeat in France, I think is time we remind ourselves what it is were up against.

>youtube.com/watch?v=PtIa8c7gSCg

This is not a fucking game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JTwVt6TWkdk
youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o
youtube.com/watch?v=xxnOKOSe4zE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I feel like most people here see the happy merchant memes and think its all some big inside joke. They dont understand, do they user?

How can we make them see the truth?

keep dropping redpills in EZ to digest formats, keep fighting user
We shall go on to the end, we shall fight in France,
we shall fight on the seas and oceans of piss,
we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength on twitter, we shall defend our board, whatever the cost may be,
we shall fight on the facebook,
we shall fight on the youtube,
we shall fight in the comments and in the streets,
we shall fight for the lulz;
we shall never surrender

Im only 20 minutes in but holy shit user..

More people need to see this, and soon.

>unavailable in your country
Why are these kinds of videos always blocked here

you should vote in more freedom, hate speech laws are cancer

Weve made tremendous strides in the online space, but we need to do more.

I think the problem is your average Joe walking down the street is entirely oblivious, its not his fault, but when he sees a white rally of any kind hes immediately turned off for no other reason than he doesnt know the truth.

What can we do to force feed this information to anyone and everyone? We need a spectacle, something the media will pick up on and run with. Remember how Trump conned them into admitting black crime stats? We need our Trump moment.

Does this link work for you Poland bro?

>youtube.com/watch?v=JTwVt6TWkdk

Figure out a way, you have to see this one

setup real world community meetings locally and inform them about white genocide the jewish problem, racial crime statistics ect. with some decent planning and being not so autistic as to sperg out and get hung up on ranting about the jews for 30 min you could conceivably open a bunch of people up to red pilling online. Even some of the most basic information if presented concisely and well can be the most eye opening. Or even just getting out locally and going to church, or local bars, or really anywhere you can meet and greet people you can start dropping redpills with the subsequent real life EZ links to sources, Its not hard. people are ready to listen now the normies know something is wrong, they can feel it with the world.

It's shit like this that makes me back out from the world and just play video games, drink some beers in the garden or take my son and dog to the park.

Honestly this is so fucking gargantuan not even David and Goliath tier we literally face such insurmountable odds that I subconsciously fall back into a bluepilled state.

What's the point of getting out of bed in the morning when these fucking kikes are responsible probably for the clothes I wear the shit I eat and the indoctrinating garbage on my television.

>shitposting doesn't work
Wow, really? Never would have guessed.

Unfortunately if I posted real strategies, Sup Forums wouldn't even read them.

I know them feels user. Don't despair. Go out talk to everyone who will listen don't give up! this is a fight for the right of existence user, we can never give up and surrender we can never go back to sleep.

Doesn't work here either...

These videos were put up just a couple weeks ago. What the fuck. Do they have people who scour youtube looking for shit to take down? I feel for you anons who dont have freedom of spech, how can you fight if you dont even know theres a war.

Basically its back to back, nonstop videos of kikes openly admitting they want all whites dead for 40 minutes. Ive never seen anything like it.

I know those feels all too well but its precisely these moments that your courage is needed more than ever

Think of our ancestors, think of the hardships they faced and overcame, do you think theyd just have a beer in the garden?

install proxy for chrome extension then after two clicks (enable proxy, change country to US) you can watch the fucking video. i'm at 10 minute and already feel like making polish subs to it so maybe if i'll find some time...

lol that aint no real red pill faggot, if u have brain and u can think u figure out things like that by yourself

>Not available in my (((country)))
I can just change the country in the settings, user
How retarded are you?

Thank you for sharing this with us, this is not a joke.

>implying it is the truth
>impyling its da joos and not just capitalism

That link isn't to a Rick Ashley music video. You guys grew up so fast.

They dont waste any time do they?

JDIF always to the (it wasn't the jews) rescue
pic related

Please do. Nows the perfect time since theyre trying to paint those Soros comments as somehow anti-semetic.

>I member pre-election Sup Forums
>Nazi threads, Libertarian threads on economics, Sweden threads non stop, refugee threads non stop, Syrian general was good still
>the best thing tho was a couple months into Trump announcing his run
>Sup Forums was wary at first but all the discussion from 2013-15 prepared us for this
>we have the swedish rape stories, the Islamic terrorism stories, the refugee stories, we know whites are targeted
>everyone knew basic shit
>everyone knew Trump was the only answer apart from the few legit randlet supporters
>now everyone is newfags that can t even recall when the refugee invasion started or who ebolachan is
I miss old Sup Forums

If you autists didnt plaster swastikas and Sup Forums all over this shit it would be so much easier to spread and get noticed

Mine was finding out I had dysphoria and had to transition

It's actually pretty nice, girl hormones make you feel really happy.

Every single time. No exceptions.

Is it just me or have you also noticed a massive influx of pro-israel posters lately? Way, way more than normal. (((Coincidence))), Im sure.

It's literally t_d and other redditors, don't doubt JIDF would capitalize

I cant tell if its T_D fags or JDIF or just normies who cant believe it could be the sweet moshie down the street is really plotting the demise of western civilization on strange jewish throat singing image boards based in tel aviv

I couldnt agree more Nigel. Unfortunately I dont have the editing skills and found this video on 12-Sup Forums, kind of comes with the territory.

Can you edit? Take out the intro and boom, normie approved.

You also need to focus on the meaning.

People don't care about petty stuff and think you are talking just about some skin colour shit.

It is that they are socially engineering society and selling a product like the fantasy evoked by a car advert. It is all illusionary.

Keep pointing out that the falsity of it and the reality. Mix this with old glossy adverts and the kinds of things that classicly appeal to the male ego (maybe drop in the fact that they are constantly getting people to obsess over things like James Bond, something which is nothing but male ego fulfillment) juxtaposed with the reality that most people don't actually have these things. That they are asking you to live vicariously and put thier products on a pedistal

It is an advert. A sales gimmick. And like these marketing gimmicks, someone is profiting off the back of the illusion.

This is just "slaves for sale" 2.0

We ARE talking about skin color shit. I understand your point but the message is lost if its deluded at all.

I can only speak for my small slice of the world, but most people here in the Midwest are already race realists. Theyre prepped and ready to hear the cause, we simply have to give it to them. No one else will do it for us.

No I can't edit.

It's a shame because they are very good at making video but always do this, always put maxi stuff in there. They don't realize the facts speak for themselves and the maxis stuff only weakens their position

woah that video's kind of racist

>da joos

I think we got a live one here, boys

race̶̶̶ ̶r̶̶̶e̶̶̶a̶l̶ists

I want WW3 already.

Agreed

Their skills are incredible, its professional level work. Theyre so wrapped up in the idea of NatSoc that theyre blind to see how much it turns people away. Its a marathon, not a sprint and they insist on taking off at full speed.

We must make our own, normie friendly versions. As you said, the facts speak for themselves.

One last time

this

I'm having a red pill overdose I think I'm about to have a sezuire

Few men have overdosed on red pills and lived to tell the tale

Its now your duty to spread the message Ausbro

"Even to-day I must warn the members of our young movement in the strongest possible terms to guard against the danger of falling into the snare of those who call themselves silent workers. These silent workers are not only a white-livered lot but are also, and always will be, ignorant do-nothings. A man who is aware of certain happenings and knows that a certain danger threatens, and at the same time sees a certain remedy which can be employed against it, is in duty bound not to work in silence but to come into the open and publicly fight for the destruction of the evil and the acceptance of his own remedy. If he does not do so, then he is neglecting his duty and shows that he is weak in character and that he fails to act either because of his timidity, or indolence or incompetence. Most of these silent workers generally pretend to know God knows what. Not one of them is capable of any real achievement, but they keep on trying to fool the world with their antics. Though quite indolent, they try to create the impression that their silent work keeps them very busy. To put it briefly, they are sheer swindlers, political jobbers who feel chagrined by the honest work which others are doing."

S T O P

>fight for the right of existence user
You're a privileged white male complaining about diversity. Grow up.

All we can do is continue to rage against the dying of the light, anons. Literally and figuratively. This is why nationalism is slowly gaining a foothold again, because people are realizing that soon, their way of life and their ancestors way of life will be extinct, and all our nation's leaders are in on it. By the time it's too late, maybe some will finally realize their folly... others will be brainwashed enough to embrace it.

The elections fucking ruined Sup Forums

You can't go to anywhere political without getting flooded with cringy SHADILAY NORMIES OUT TFW NO TRAP WIFE REEEE PRAISE KEK :DDD bullshit. The way those people act, the way their profiles are built just screams underage. The idea that those people now are a sizable population of Sup Forums is fucking terrifying

>thinks old Sup Forums is Pro-Trump Sup Forums
>thinks ebolachan is old
You're a disgusting newfag.

Never lose hope. He shoes may be hard to fill, but they will be filled and we WILL prevail.

youtube.com/watch?v=AnpTWKKWQ1o

get out of my country

Implying this isn't the story of every succesful board on Sup Forums

I mean don't get me wrong, zimzam and trayvon were great and the crane killing and Ba'al but the election really was a huge catalyst for change on Sup Forums

Youtube visivility and shekels need bumps in the comment section
Push the channel, push the truth

Actually , it is a game and i intend to win it.

Don't be so melodramatic.

Have fun.

By fun i mean : kill a bunch of people.

Audio is out of sync.
At least preview it before you upload.

Do i look bothered?

I'm not bothered.

I'm the quiet type.

One last time

Being called a faggot really affected you that much huh OP?

youtube.com/watch?v=xxnOKOSe4zE
there is also a normie-friendly version

This. I remember browsing /new/ and going to the old Sup Forums backup that was the ch0n. Fuck, good times. Sup Forums was great back then, now it's been flooded with newfags killing the culture completely. Nu-Sup Forums just isn't as fun anymore. Fuck all these alt-right movement cucks and redditors and post election fags.

I liked it when Sup Forums was a small, slow moving board, when you could make a thread, go to sleep up and wake up to a bunch of replies the next morning and a thread could last for up to a few days if it was popular enough.

Try uploading it to mega or something so people im europe can download it.

Try changing youtube to youpak in the link, should work?

>tfw you're ~20-30 years ahead of the curve as the general population lags behind in their understanding of geopolitics and the weak hand they've been dealt

>tfw our people are so decadent that they will continue to wait untilour population dwindles to nothing, only then realizing their mistake

>fuck democracy

It will be too late

Sometimes I feel like all is lost

White leftists are worse than Jews sometimes

I will keep trying to spread redpills

Truly delicious bait. (You)

> buhu my favorite board is not a autistic group of sad neckbeards anymore

Stop being so fucking buthurt that you are loosing the culture war you lefty fagot

Very nice user, good work

Although I think a cold open with the UN definition would really get the attention right off the bat, kikes dancing immediately turns them off. They need to be eased into it. Also, as much as I hate to say it anything with white genocide in the title will be ignored, normies need to come to that conclusion on their own.

Awesome work though

Talk about the actual fucking subject of the thread and start a convo going instead of acting like a fucking shill trying to derail it. You do realize this is mentioned 30 times in every thread, every day, really gets me thinking.

This 100% newfags should go fucking die. Bluepilled twats.