33% AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

33% AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upsRHobWSgY
youtube.com/watch?v=LXnjGD7j2B0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

plz no bully D:

it's an improvement, but the situation in France is apparently too stable.

p.s. Hitler came to power in the context of the Great Depression. Not because of nat-soc ideas.

More picture of this whore crying?

Just watch, in a week she will be bombed or beheaded in the streets of France.

>tfw when Macron is destroying her despite the last minute hacks
Based milf hunter

100% pic related. ahahahah

Looks like France needs 4 more years of BLACKED

Now you know there is still 1/3 of real French people

liking being fucked by a rothschild puppet don't you?

The fact that you are using something as good as hxh2011 gif to blow macron makes you even more disgusting and worthless.

Nice picture. Praise the man that took shit(that still stinks to this day) on your homeland.

You do realize she was laughing, right?

youtube.com/watch?v=upsRHobWSgY

>33% AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA
This will be the same thing i will post on kikebook twatter and every online forum after the first truck of peace wrecks some frenchis again or another rape gang gets "suddenly" uncovered lol

this, literally LMAOING at frogs voting for their suicide

you all have to find each other.

LE PENIS a weak candidate! We won you lost get over it!
I love drinking me some salty nazi tears mmmmm :D

You'll be drinking black cum soon enough, though you probably already do and love it

The following message is transmitted at the request of Francois Fillon

>it's happening
>I could have saved you
>I tried to warn you
>but you looked away
>you asked for this
>you made your bet
>why didn't you listen
>you can not stop it, it hasn't even begun
>it's too late
>it didn't have to end like this
>you only had to listen
>it's happening
>it's over

French faguettes wave the white flag and bend over for invaders. What a suprise.

You guys keep underestimating the power of mainstream medias on people's minds. Not everyone browses Sup Forums.

He was stealing from the government.

Leftist you should be aware when communists take over they kill the helpers (eg shills) first.

Have a nice day.

France btfo themselves,sad.

You should better post "66% voted for this".

Marine LE who?

How do we bring Sup Forums to their minds?

Anything is better than that fascist whore.
Keep crying over muh jews, bitch niggers, we all saw how well that went with Trump.

>How do we bring Sup Forums to their minds?

pic related

>(((France)))
>Macron is (((our))) guy

Le victoire de Rothschild! Viva la globalization! Bienvenue, Ahmed!

so macron, the rothchild actor won, wha a surprise....france will still be "france" more niggers and kebabs having babies...rip europe :=) you are next, zionist murica

This was a victory of the propaganda of the ruling class in Europe. The looser was not Le Pen, it was France.

It makes my heart heavy that more do not understand this truth.

The Electoral College system is slightly flawed, but greater minds of the past were concerned about protecting the future of a fledgling nation.

It is a shame that France - the founding nation of Democracy - has lost her legacy.

youtube.com/watch?v=LXnjGD7j2B0

kys

She went from not passing the first round to 34.5%.

And remember she is the the muh nazy candidate, attacked by all the stablishment and public opinion. FN is the first oposition party of france. This is a fucking victory for FN, a party that has been treated of "groupuscule", the muh nazis, racis xenophobic biggots.

Remember this date as the date France chose to become an Islamist country hahaha
You are fucked niggers

fuck no.

this guy gets it
>mfw

You got it all wrong faggot, France would have been the loser if Le Pen would have won, she's a total retard

>she's a total retard
nice argument there m8

This pretty much, wouldn't have happened three years ago.

SHE IS A FUCKING NAZI.

>HON HON HON HON HON HON HON

Why you laughing Mr.65% whites?
USA is land of mongrels now.
Your score is much lower than France.

sauce?

Is she going to change her party, isn't she? Will she "de-nazify" it or what?

Nacionalist. That is not bad think, do you know?

I forget. Your leader is King of Cucks.
If you kill your enemies, they win.

>Why you laughing Mr.65% whites?

I think he's laughing because despite the Charlie Hebdo attack, the Bataclan massacre, the Nice massacre, the shootings of police and the beheading of a priest in his own church, the French people voted for a fossil-fucker who is committed to bringing more Muslims into their country.

At least the Americans elected Trump.

Honestly she has no reason to change shit. The party has been getting higher and higher vote share throughout the elections. The best thing she can do is actually promote her other policies on what she'll do for France when the party does eventually win, as this seemed to be a major flaw in the last debate.

It also worrying that if France continues down the path it's going and the FN vote share goes down, then you know France is truly lost.

I have to disagree.

She's reached the highest point indeed, but she's also reached the point where she has to distance herself from the "FN" name to get more voters.

There are currently a lot of talk within her party, a lot of people not happy with her campaign, especially about her alliance with Dupont-Aignan.

She has to distance herself from the FN and its history if she wants to go further.

True. She should not change anything, but I fear that she will. And FN will become just as rught as the CDU without refugees.

Well you'd know more about it than me. I never even realised how hated the Le Pen name was hated until a few days ago. The upward trend is undeniable though, so I'd get ready for a lot of EU and globalist propaganda over the next 5 years.

much good thats doing. Trump cant even keep muslims out like he promised and now tax payers are forking over the cash for the wall he also promised someone else would deal with. His first fucking muslim seal team 6 raid ended in failure too. the guy is a cuck

>At least the Americans elected Trump.
Who has done what? Unless he's got a day of the rope type event planned that he'll spring on everyone and turn it all around, he's like any other elite-owned candidate at this point.

>muh wall- err, fence
50% of Americans under 18 will still be brown by 2020.

>so I'd get ready for a lot of EU and globalist propaganda over the next 5 years.

>mfw i realise you're right

Anti-euro cucks from the east to the west both rectally btfo beyond medical help.
Say it with me;
>EUROPEAN FEDERATION

Its ok to feel sad at the genocide of your people and culture to the greater caliphate. She can be spared in a merciful painless death buly truck, if allah wills it.

الموت إلى الكفار قريبا، شقيق

Зa нac нямa cтpaшнo, фpeнд, нa зaднa cкopocт cмe и caмo щe глeдaмe oт дaлeчe. A в личeн плaн, в зaвиcимocт oт възpacттa, мoжe я пeнcия 300лв, я кaзapмa дa cпeчeлиш oт питpeoтитe poдни.

fuck off he was paying his family like the decent man he is

>France
>Founder of Democracy

OMFG PFHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHABHAHABABHABDBDHJRJNDBF
a hahaha hahaha...... HAHABAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAXDXDXDXD
OMG PFHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHABHAHABABHABDBDHJRJNDBF
a hahaha hahaha......
a hahaha hahaha...... HAHABAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAXDXDXDXD HAHABAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAXDXDXDXD
a hahaha hahaha...... HAHABAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAXDXDXDXD

>france
>flounder of democracy
More like

I don't care what country it is or what she stands for I will never want a woman in power, especially an ugly one

any uncucked country just needs to see that video and islam is btfo of the country

There was no binary choice PRO/CONS muslims in this poll.

Sure, Marine wanted to kick-out sand niggas and to vote racial laws, but at the same time she wanted to stop all military operations against ISIS (so as to please Putin). Macron will not discriminate french muslim but will keep on bombing them abroad, and nobody said he will invite more fugees or give them more rights.

We had 4 finalist parties in the 19-24% range at the end of the 1st poll round, so your usual binary analysis simply can't work here.

Just wait for the sweet, sweet legislatives m8 :^)