Australia is the best country in the world

Australia is the best country in the world.

Come home white man.

Other urls found in this thread:

border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/462-
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hey bro! Remember we are full at the moment.

Literally impossible for non-white scum slav to immigrate

Posting literally one of the worst places in Aus to represent us, fuck off faggot.

I'd move there if it weren't for the gun laws and the heat.
Shitpost on, aussies.

Nah.

Too hot and toilet spiders

You bad mouthing the Oprah house Bro.. you Fucking CUNT, that's where Oprah Winfrey lives when she visits.

>and anybody that disagrees is a cunt.

I thought about it and would feel guilty leaving my nation. Despite liberals turning it into Brazil gosh dang I love the USA, why don't you all move here? I've heard you are full and we have soooo much room. Florida is basically Australia without the accents.

unrelated note white Americans have a huge level of loyalty to a country that treats them so poorly.

FULL

>Come home white man.
FUCK
OFF!,
WE'RE
FULL!

Sydney and Melbourne are scum just like you.

>Come home white man
So they can destroy our nation like they have done their own?

Are american spics allowed to visit?

Fuck off we're full.

not the oprahs house, just where its located

daily reminder that aussies were terrified of the Sydney Harbor Bridge so they put up fake stone casings THAT SERVE NO STRUCTURAL PURPOSE AT ALL and the aussies were all happy then.

We're full cunt

i was in sydney for a fortnight last month.

to be honest, apart from tourists in the cbd etc. all i saw were australians. anglo-saxons-celtic-europeans.

sydneys taken a turn in the last few years. its getting its roots back and all the non whites fled out to parramatta, because majority of them are unskilled low paid workers and can't afford to live anywhere near the city.

there is a huge amount of asian (chinese, korean etc.) university and college students in the city at anyone time, the replacement rate for the is incredible.

new world is cancer
you may still think you're in post ww2 everything-is-fine mode when the numbers tell a different tale

..of chinese

this.

oh btw, just how hard is it to get into FUCKING SLOVENIA anyway, cuz i'm done with the New World.

no visa, can stay for 90 days if I'm not mistaken, similar to us visiting your country on a visa waiver, as for immigration matters I don't know
Slovenia would be a paradise were it not for oppressive taxation and pathological egalitarianism; not complaining tho for I've seen the world and there's no place like home

Im good for now thanks.

This desu

Fuckup cunts I have a Slavic wife. Just because you can't roll on into our country doesn't mean you can't come.

Isn't Australia just a chinese colony now? All I see is gooks when I watch any footage from the land down under. Gooks and poos in loo, get your shit together, m8.

You guys only let in highly qualified people in. It might be easier than in the US but still it's a pain in the ass. I have family in Australia - they moved in in the 80's or 90' though, so it was probably easier back then.

yes.

It's not representative of us at all. Australia is HUGE mate, the cities represent a pittance of town and regional culture.

White man's regroup point.
No cucks allowed

>Australia is HUGE mate

so is anartica.

the inhabited area of australia is about the size of kentucky, and the people are pretty much the same as well.

We literally have a specific visa program for mildly shit countries like Poland and Chile. Only criteria is being under 30 years of age.

border.gov.au/Trav/Visa-1/462-

They have your main cities and you think that's nothing? Damn.

just come here on an international student visa user and sign up for a meme english language course which costs under $2k AUD. You can work out a payment plan with the college and legally you can work 20 hours a week, but all the smelly Parjeets work longer and don't actually study at all, this is the reason why I still have a job.

just some here you faggot, would rather a seppo than some smelly Parjeet.

>Australia is the best country in the world.
Why don't you have American wages then?

>90% live in cities...nothing m8

He just drives around in his ute probably and doesn't know his own country

COME HOME WHITE MAN

We do user, it's just the exchange rate.

You're a shithole, will remain one, no thanks

Most of them are young students who take their fancy western degree back home because they can't stand Aussies. Selling degrees to chinks makes us 40billion dollars a year. Most of them aren't allowed to stay after they finish.

Other than that the others are neurologists and other medical professionals. The cost of state healthcare on supply and demand is importing foreign doctors. Worthy trade in my view as long as they work.

ok

For what purpose? You don't even have guns.

cost of living is slightly lower in the US though

2 Grand is 5 months work to them.

I have a college degree and it's still hard as fuck to immigrate as an able bodied white man

What about us cunt. You say come home but you do all you can to keep white kiwis out.

What about the demographics? I see mostly brown and yellow children on footage, seem to me your population is being replaced.

i thought the rulers of aus just made it harder to immigrate to aus. you have to know like the entire language, not just words that will get you by, and you have to take a test about aus. culture

We do though. My friend owns a handgun, you just can't own a gun to defend yourself. Need to join a club and go regularly.

full sorry

They just buy their way in later with the housing market

Our country is 90% white and from what goes on in my town, women here have families early. I have faith.

Go fuck a Lebanese tranny

But you don't. A fucking garbage truck driver can get paid $100k/year in New York. Also Australia is expensive isn't it. Isn't like a kg of blueberries 100 AUD

COMMIES ARE STILL FUCKING SETTING UP SHOP AND POSTING FUCKING FLYERS

FUCKING PROPER RIGHT POLITICIAN WHEN

A 250g punnet is 3 bucks. Do the math.

beer is really cheap in australia

housing is the most expensive shit, the rest is above average

Good, God bless then. One thing I gotta give you is that I didn't see any nigger in any footage of the big cities, are there no blacks in AUS?

On a non related topic, is bachelor of it degree worth shit?

>land so inhospitable that people only live in cities on the coastline
sounds terrible
fuck cities

Good, they look nice.

Australian "beer" yes, real beer no

And booze in general it's highly taxed

how many niggers are in australia, and i'm not talking about the aboriganies. though they are probably not as bad as niggers

Contains one of the most dangerous, poisonous wildlife in the world and some of the hottest weather on Earth that the Australian weather channel ran out of shades of red to describe how hot the fucking weather is.

No thanks.

Almost no blacks. We brought some 50,000 Sudanese in around 2002 and spread them across the country. It was a catastrophic failure but we learned to never do it again. BTW your IT degree will get you good work if you can get experience.

Most of them are on student visas, they come in and study for a few years, work shit jobs in gas stations, then leave again.

There's a high turnover and we make a neat profit from it because a degree from here is worth five times more than a degree from their home.

Yeah it is great my Moms brother moved to
Australia in early 90's he is a Engineer & is a big manager in a MNC
> And has a daughter who is 6ft tall she also is a charted accountant .
> recently he has being complaining that there are too many immigrants in AU
> they don't know how to behave in public
> also all race attacks against minorities are the minorities fault as they should know how to behave and not to go to certain places
> also he told me that all indian restruants in australia serve shit food and he dosent eat indian food from any restraunt
> Hope i may once get a chance to visit Australia
> fun fact my family are not hindus but we are
christian east Indians = descendants of Portuguese and so are a lot lighter skin colour

Don't even try without lots of experience. The degree in itself is worth nothing if you don't have working rights already (which means you already have a sponsorship for the visa)

They aren't common but every town has at least one Sudanese family.

>90% white
nice meme

I have many Indian friends from Sydney. You are very cool people but I noticed some of them shake your head like a spastic when they are confused Wtf is that?

We are being fucking flooded with Brazilians too.. aparently ypur country is a shit hole and you work like dogs and get payed shit.. good football team thou

>good football team thou

7-1

You got me in "almost no blacks". I want to buy one of our it degrees, is it possible to get experience there or I have to go with experience?
Cyu soon m8.

FUCK OFF WE FULL

also some laws suck - like no guns, no self defence wtf is that shit not ever pepper spray allowed other than that not too bad

Do you even read?

have to crew the sydney hobart before i die

Yeah, was just wondering if there was any sort of program to get experience while in college or something, apparently not.

Nah mate that'd be cheating. Get your degree, work like a dog for a few years then come on over to paradise.

If you're studying there it's probably required to do an internship.
But as people said they'll rape your wallet.

they are most probably Hindus East Indians don't do it

I can't stay here anymore, it's one of the most dangerous cities in the world. Is there any degree that I could get and start working right after? I'm desperate here, m8, people are dying.
Now we're talking, thanks a lot for the info. Money is not a problem, got my shekels for being a good goy, already checked the uni fees too, around 24k for period.

give me $5 million so I can plz

How do you stand guys being so fit and girls so fat?

Sydney is a hole. The natural beauty of the harbor being the only thing they can't wreck.
>Chinks everywhere
>Fucked Infastructure
>Fucked public transportation
Imagine Sydney WITHOUT the harbor/warter.
Oh? It would suck ass then? Worse than Melbourne you say?

If you can do anything, choose health related degree/job: it's the gold ticket really

Check out the "skilled occupations list" for visa priority

Rural Australia is based, nearly all major cities are fucking disgusting and full of chinks and mudslimes
Luckily I live in the whitest town in all of Australia so life is perfect

(citation needed)
Never even heard of someone wanting to go to Australia (but plenty wanting to go to USA)

Nice, I'll look that up, thanks again.

Melbourne has got a fuckload of Sudan niggers recently. So as you can guess violent crime and gang related shit has gone through the roof

cheers m8

i wish

is it hard to come here and work as white man ?

Too bad there's an autistic shitposter in your town.

Guess your closest neighbor is 4-5km away?

What happens here? No niggers, abos or muzzies, right? Are they cucked? I don't mind chinks, since I've lived in Asia and I understand their chinky ways.

If you are white and speak English well then you are basically handed a visa. You can pick cherries for a living in a comfy coastal town. Google is your friend.