This shit gets crazier and crazier

Pol,

It seems as if things are getting more and more nuts. D. Trump is now a tool of the deep state, the French just voted for their own suicide, and people everything think its swell.

I cannot help but think this level of insanity cannot continue. When does it stop?

I feel like I'm the only sane one left around my peers. Everyone is celebrating the continue slow death of France.

Also, I wish my government has half as based as Poland's is.

what can we do but watch?

I'll be cheering for the next round of terror attacks. Not a shred of empathy from me, because according to their beloved puppets, Europe must learn to live with terror. Let it all burn.

You already know what needs to be done Hans.

you cannot fight the zeitgeist
the reset is coming
embrace it

this. just enjoy the show

Poland has been hammered by Patriotic ideologies for decades. They are in the EU just to get dolla, once EU says
>ok poland gip me back
They'll be gone
>poland cant into eu

Just embrace the insanity. Buy weapons, ammo, train and read for the final hour. And when it comes, just have some fun.

All hope passed away in 1945...

>Europe must learn to live with terror

Rest of Europe needs apparently even stronger warning example than Germany and Sweden.
So France it will be.

>the French just voted for their own suicide, and people everything think its swell.
On the plus side, there is now a proper right wing movement, not just shitposting on Sup Forums like there was 5 years ago.
We've turned around so much, but we still have work to do.

>Also, I wish my government has half as based as Poland's is.
You wouldn't stand that much of catholicism.

Maybe the world isn't wrong. Maybe your view points are wrong

Pfff still thinking the terrorists are the enemy.
Still believes in heroes and villains.

Trump has not turned on the people. Is your strategy just to repeat it and bump each others threads for eternity? Imagine living this existence, indescribably pathetic.

pathetic , i only embrace it because it will make parasites like you out of my reality

Just snap and turn into Hitler again, we all know you wanna do it.

Trump is not deep state.

commies and sjw turning into nazis omg yea that is just what is happening with the world mongol, we just want them to die. because they want the same from you , they cannot live without parasiting others lives and mind

>now

he always was you'd have to be retarded to not have seen it

Fuck off abo

>Kebab killing people
>Let's import more of them because that's the tolerant thing to do
>More kebab terrorism

>"Maybe your viewpoints are wrong"

No, certain things like blowing up civilians is objectively wrong.

If someone wants to kill you due to religious views they are your enemy

Pick fights, get hurt

Stop pissing them off and you'll be fine

Kek this

More terror attacks in Europe
The stronger Trump gets

Kushner/Blue Beam Conspiracy related:
Suu Kyi just met up with Pope Francis and Queen Elizabeth

>implying people will stop being retarded even when reason fucks them in the face

The cheering of Macron's victory is really what has blown my mind most lately. I refused to believe people were this stupid but never understimate the people

No matter which timeline we take, life has a destiny. If you were meant to be rich, you will be rich in spirit if not in finance. If the world is to end, it will end in a way that is unlike what is foretold.

Get your gun and go full Breivik. That is only kind of protest you can do in your country. Go visit your local mosque. Remove some kebab.
Your country is lost. France is lost. West Europe is lost.

If your goverment was at least 2% like Poland we wound not been in this shit. If you guys was at least 2% like Poles, you would not been in this shit. You should start beating muslims on street 10 years ago.

Many of these "people" equate making eye contact with "picking a fight". Not even exaggerating.
If you complain about it you're Hitler though...

Western society is nearing it's end, it doesn't matter who you vote for. Best thing you can do is prepare for the rough times ahead.

It is odd, isn't it? Seems like a storms coming. War is here.....

The MSM globalist illuminati have now robbed at least two nations of their sovereign right to self govern ( dance, netherlands).....

I hope y'all are hoarding some weapons & ammo.......otherwise your gonna get slaughtered

Ah yes those people in the street were picking a fight with that truck of peace

>being this cucked

We have been fucked by macron , french people don't want really vote for him , they vote against lepen the shemale.
Even if it's the big mistake we have done...

Doomsday Clock : 2022

>people everything think its swell.
People hate Trump. Le Pen was never going to win.

Macorn is a shill, but he's not Le Pen, which is what the French wanted.

You're such a disgusting, cowardly, weasel.
Worthless vermin. You're dead weight the civilization carries around. You should really consider suicide.

Sorry guys. KEK has failed us.

I'm praising MOLOCH now. Its time to get on the winning side.

Face it, we've lost.

You say right , but the problem is that people vote always for the other candidate .
and when you see the picture it's a little bit disturbing...

Just enjoy the show.

The ride never ends.
The machine wont stop.

We? Who's we?
I wanted Macron to win, I want France to burn. I've hated france with my heart and soul since I'm a child. I've been to France, lived with French, met French muslims.

France will be the perfect scapegoat for the Christian x Muslim war and it warms my heart knowing French blood will flow on their own streets.

I wonder who could be behind this post.

From my point of view you just need to treat yourself.

honestly, molochfag, do you never get tired?

Im literally just training and getting ready to at least have some fun before my card is called when the inevitable chaos comes.

Theres obviously no 'normal' stable future for anyone that isnt extremely wealthy.

Probably someone who's not a cuck

KEK said Le Pen would be president. He didn't say it would be now.

From my point of view, you and your ilk should die in the streets for the sake of the next generations.

I mean this, seriously. I know this is psychopath talk. But...

IT'S A WHOLE NEW WORLD. Go play your part and die in a Muslim bombing.

I'm looking forward to watching France burn. Sorry French anons who aren't faggots. Run while you can. That ship is sinking.

SHEEEEIIIIITTTTT

>France are bigger cucks than Sweden
How can we ever recover?

The Power of MOLOCH extends my waking hours to supernatural levels. I am his Scion on this board.

>when does it stop

>When does it stop?

When the house of cards comes crumbling down
The amount of shit that has been building up over the years will be set off catastrophically within the next decade

The 2020s will be the era of consequence