Tfw I'm probably going to die in the next 5 years because my country is so cucked they voted for Macron

>tfw I'm probably going to die in the next 5 years because my country is so cucked they voted for Macron
The numbers of happening will increase a fucking lot, and there's already been two "fiché S" that have been arrested in the city I work in and there's probably more hiding in it.
It's a shitskin infested hellhole like every city in France now, and I wouldn't be surprised if there will be a happening there.
I don't want to fucking dies anons, is there anything I can do?

Other urls found in this thread:

downunderknives.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nope.

kys

Become an atheist.

>I don't want to fucking die
strange, everyone seems to want to die these days

Ferme là, patriote de merde, vous vous êtes pris une des pires branlées de la cinquième république malgré le record de l'abstention et du vote blanc.

start a right-wing youth group and go around terrorizing and/or killing muzzies.

Do it as well as you can without getting caught and take your fuckin country back you white cucks.

Do a flip Phillipe

Create smth: science, art. Enjoy your life. Don't think about politics too much.
Keep your mouth shut. Praise your government in public. Never say what you really think.
This way my grandparents survived in USSR. Same way I live in Russia. Everything is fine.

>I don't want to fucking dies anons, is there anything I can do?

Move to USA

Kill yourself now and then you don't have to bother with all the waiting around.

This but go around combating (literally beating) 'extremist' Muslims, those who outright are calling for shit like Sharia or promoting Jihad, that way you won't be scrutinised for attacking Muslims, it'll be perceived as preventing extremism. It also sends a violent message that Muslims don't run France.

Just convert to Islam, ezpz

>60%

Ah ti pidaras, mi tut koprotivlyaemsya, ludei prosvyashaem, dumaem schto podderzhki net, a on molchit.

Grow a beard and convert to islam.

I'm visiting paris at the end of this month. What should I expect, frog? serious btw.

why does georgia still have an own flag, isnt it just a part of russia by now?

Yes. Don't kill them, I was being crazy.

Beat the fuck out of anyone who supports Sharia and Jihad. Also, administer justice to shitskins or any non-cumskins who gets away with crime just because they're foreigns. Don't let your women get raped for free. Make the mudslimes pay with a few of their teeth and consciousness.

>9gag

nys

kill yourself maybe

Why does Germanistan have it's won flag is the real question? Didn't ISIS liberate it last year?

>Grow a beard and convert to islam.

also this

it was a serious question, i've read an article about russia having defacto control over entire georgia despite it still acting like it has an own government

>i'm visiting Paris

Literally why?

>Implying my question wasn't serious

I've read an article that if a refugee rapes a woman in germanistan and there's a video proof of it, the judge rules it as rough sex.

Shut up New Zealand

im only a burger schlub but if i can do anything to help email me milsorgen at gmale dot cum

>third worlder immediately gets butthurt
Lmao

wow, what a salty russian you are

Dont be a fucking pussy. You are more likely to slip and break your neck than die from terrorism.

I like extreme tourism, and dodging rampant trucks while hiding from assault rifle fire is as good as that one gets

get a gun

Join or form a friendly neighborhood safety squad. We all just lost our chance at a political solution to Europe's mudslime problem so action is the only option left to us.

nah you're gonna die because you'll kill yourself because you're mentally disabled

Dont worry senpai I'll add a frog filter to my normiebook profile pic, I gotcha

Move to Brittany user.
For some reason we have way less niggers and shitskins over here.
Maybe it's the climate, I don't know.
It's not that people are racists because we overwhelmingly voted agains FN.
I know we'll ultimatly end up like Paris, but we may have a few more years of peace over here.

>Austria still grey
If only

France now only serves to be an example of what white countries shouldn't do. The same goes for Sweden and Germany. Just hope that your death is swift.

More women voted for le pen?

Come here OP.

Convert to islam or die

>Move to Brittany

>is there anything I can do?
French Revolution 2.0

starting indiscrimantly killing shit stains. Not joking. Literally buy a nice knife and start stabbing them. Record if you can and post on Sup Forums.

>Move to Brittany user.
>For some reason we have way less niggers and shitskins over here

>wins by almost as many votes as le pen got

Yes.
More women get raped, and are afraid for their children.

No you need a proper revolution.
Attack the politicians. Make them fear being too politically correct.

i feel with you, i really hope austria will survive this hell

>I'm visiting paris at the end of this month. What should I expect, frog?

Looking up, you'll see the aesthetic peaks of human civilisations and the architectural jewels of Europe. Looking down, you'll see a bunch of monkeys running around.

Come home, white man. I'll teach you to shoot and build your own rifle. We can even eat smelly cheeses and argue about proust.

Not if you guys kill them first.

It's time these weak fucks who call themselves muslim and pretend their "religion" isn't the most disguting thing in modern humanity, leave the pedo club.

You think a muslim would think twice about murdering anyone?

They gave up their right to life when they joined the club that says only they deserve to live.

>facebook and twitter helped her campaign
By literally censoring it for hate speech.

are you not aware what happened in the last french revolution. they beat the 'bad guys' and then started raping themselves. baguettes are by the majority. retarded. that's why they voted a fucking granny fucking cuck in.

But it's normal, user.
Normies over here just don't know what it's like dealing with third worlders all the time.
Don't worry, they'll get it eventually.

Well, thats gonna destroy the alt rights hole "women are destroyers of civilisations" argument

>they beat the 'bad guys' and then started raping themselves.
Rather us than the muzzies.

dog eat dog.

Oh my, never heard of that before.

On a serious note dear ahmed, your kind lost their right to banter a good 2-3 years ago. Not even sure why you're on this website on not 3 meters deep underground or in a jar above your parents house fireplace.

>we used to have war criminals as president
>now our president says all austrian women should wear a hijab
Deliver me from this torment

Actually it calls into question the legitimacy of the election.

>Well, thats gonna destroy the alt rights hole "women are destroyers of civilisations" argument
Not really.
They brought the problem and are now complaining.

Move to Syria.. i hear it's almost empty!

I've got a knife very similar to pic related. I might get a few more easily usable ones then I'm starting.

downunderknives.com/

>Don't worry, they'll get it eventually.
It'll be too late, my brother.

If you want the source:

Fuck a guy with a knife!.... it's okay that it gives me a boner right ?

If it helps just think about all the other people that must have posted here and died. That way you wont feel alone. I mean for a site that gets the such a large volume of traffic there has to be a few hundred if not thousand by now.

no one cares about your shit country sage

Don't worry, you won't be the only one.
You've pretty much guaranteed a European race war with this election. Well, either that or Europeans are cucked enough to just lie down and die.
So, chin up, you've just sentenced half the European population to death.

Start training, find like-minded friends (possibly talk to the Identitarians), avoid big cities as their pet muds cleanse them of the libs that invited them.

I'll go get a picture of my actual knife. One sec.

I suggest you get a couple. They're one of the few weapons you can actually own in australia. You still can't legally carry them around outside your house though.

>is there anything I can do?
Fight

Did they realy vote for it thought? Or did the goverment just decide to do it like they did in germany? If hollande had a agenda to bring more mudslimes in i agree that you have a point

I feel like I'm missing a red flag or something when it comes to your posts.

Oh well, probably nothing. Best of luck with your knife hobby.

are you part of the IB ?
i really like that martin sellner guy

We do have complete control over region of Georgia.
And most funny thing is how it happened. Stupid geogian goverment listened to american promises and attacked us. But georgian army decided not to die and ran, we captured cities and bases and then backed off. We did it very fast, so there was no legal basis for intertnational intervention, because georgians did attack first, and conflict was already over.

We got abkhazia and osetia. Not very priftable regions. But its ok. Interesting thing i knew about region is that there was human culture there 7000 years BCE, with ceramics, cattle, metals and all the stuffs.

*And women voted in the majority for hollande in comparison to men

>Did they realy vote for it thought?
There is not "vote" for decisions, but they protest and pester in the media TWENTY FOUR SEVEN so we help refugees and bring minorities and do not blame all muslims, and _literally_ stop white males from being in positions of power.

Or, you know, go to every fucking cultural event while waiting for the Truck of Justice to claim your soul.
At least, you could try having fun in the process.

>old people voted macron more than any other age group
>young people voted le pen more than any other age group
what the fuck
this is polar opposite to the UK

Personally I don't see the problem.. you just need to outbreed the immigrants. This will mean fucking a lot of pretty French chicks.. and not for show.. none of that cum on your tits or face action. I think /pol should assist France in its time of need.. let's all jerk off into jars and mail it to french chicks with a turkey baster

so why we lost?
c'est juste des terrains désertiques ou des villages avec 60 personnes ta map, je voterai jamais plus pour le fn, des escrocs qui font entièrement parti du système pour nous amener à voter pour le candidat souhaité par tu sais qui.

ah i see!
well every shithole is better off under russias hand honestly. My grandmother was living in CCCP in regions of Uzbekistan and Kirgistan, she said back then it were beautiful places with culture, infrastructure, and a overall good place to live, after the udssr broke apart it became the shithole it is today

Keyboard for comparison

Bien joué les gens.
Vous venez tous d'élire Hollande 2.0
Ne vous attendez à rien, parce que c'est exactement ce que vous allez avoir.

MM go to bunnings and get an axe or a chainsaw.. get creative! You need to think outside the box. Buy a drone and a anvil.

>so why we lost?
Old people and MSM propaganda.

>je voterai jamais plus pour le fn
I understand your feelings, but do you have a better alternative?
"Protest" vote and scribble a dick on your voting ballot while yelling at BFMTV while your daughter and wife is getting raped by niggers?

We have to aim at the lesser evil, user.

>find muslim child
>find pig corpse
>dismember muslim child and put head in gaping mouth of dead pig
>add more gore
>take picture
>send to saudi king
>start ww3

Thanks a bunch.

Children are innocents.
Don't do that.