Should manlets be entitled to government benefits?

Should manlets be entitled to government benefits?

Being under 5'9" as a man is pretty much a physical disability.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12920977
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if you're under 5'9" and have a penis shorter than 6 inches then you should be considered a woman legally.

Manlets should be forced to take female hormones and become little traps for us normal sized men

Gotta love how the first two guys are trying to use 5'9" as the cutoff for manlets. I'm sure you're both lady killers at your impressive 5'11" or 6'. Pffft.

This, manlet cut off is 6'2 at least

Land of leprechauns so yeah, my 5'11 is pretty decent, relatively speaking.

Women should get $100 subsidy from the guv for fucking guys under 5'10"

#equality

6'3'' is king of the manlets if we're being generous

Niggers can have all the bullets.

I am a skinny manlet and am willing to bet I have had ten times more pussy than 90% of people who visit Sup Forums

Sure but you don't look at someone who's 5'11 and say to yourself, "Wow he must wish he were dead, being that short."

5'9 is a good cutoff

Tall fags age like milk. Pic is related

I hope you enjoyed your pity fucks from prostitutes you tiny man. You will never be a real man in the eyes of a woman.

>5'9''
Oh shit, dodged a bullet there
DELET

Haha, good one.

I have never had to chase a girl in my life, they chase me and most fuck me on the first night.

I have even bed one of your american girls. Barely even said a word to her, she just came into my tent one night at a music festival and fucked my brains out.

Cut off for manlets is 6' 4". Why even live you are even a millimeter shorter.

About 90% of Men are under 6ft.

>Should manlets be entitled to government benefits?

no, let them suicide. their genes are cleary unwanted.

>having sex with a tent hopping festival roastie

I hope you got tested, also get out of South Africa while you can, I am scared for you.

>shorter than 6ft
>Men

I mean... technically....

I get tested every year.

Only thing I ever got was Gonorrhea, I started using condoms after that.

This. 6'4 is the cutoff, if we're being generous to say the least.
Everything under that should be considered female legally.

6'3", manlet.

how to make a shitty Sup Forums thread

>my height is X cm
"anyone who is below ( X - 5 ) cm should just kill themselves tbqh, you're not a real man anyway "
>my dick is Y cm
"anyone whose dick is smaller than Y will never please a women and are bound to bo permavirgins. I feel bad for you cucks."

Aren't you guys bored of this yet?

I wonder if you're short and have a small dick.

>Men
Gee fine. Gnomes then.

not all manlets are failures

pol is just the same threads circulating all over again with some election stuff in between.

if you are on pol for one week you basically know little less than someone who has been there for 2 years.

so if all people were to get bored out of repetition than you wouldn't have people that lurk for longer than 1 week.

>it's a lanklet thread
yeah stacy is super impressed with your stringy out of proportion body and retreating chins you fucking betas.

Let's see it then, Sup Forums

strawpoll.me/12920977
strawpoll.me/12920977
strawpoll.me/12920977
strawpoll.me/12920977

Nothing more pathetic than a tallfag touting his height, it usually means it's all he has.

why not, i mean, govs seem to give gibs for lots of others silly reason, may as well add another one

they can't even play videogames

Some day the manlet cutoff will be at SEVEN FOOT ALIEN CREATURES

huehuehuehuehuehuehuehuehehue

Made me kek

Fuck you, short guys are way more stable and hard working than tall cucks. We actually get the job done unlike you fuckers.

That describes basically everyone's experience. The only difference is that when it comes to marriage time, quality women will pick taller men over you. No one wants to curse their sons with short genes.

Except im already divorced.

>Nothing more pathetic than a tallfag touting his height, it usually means it's all he has.
assman/10

he's a canadafuck. he has no dick at all

Color me surprised.

Also checked.

Keep working hard, Johnny, that'll grow you a few inches.

>sarcasm masks how bitter I am!

>5'9"
Shieet doged a bullet
>6
Well it's around 6 so does that count

hello shorty
the clouds up here are nice

10x0=0

5'7" and probably had more girls than you combined ever had, lmao
You can be 6'5" but if you are retarded, no social skills, ugly, fat and smell, it would be easier to just kill yourself

Cutoff is 8'. Anything under space marine size is a manlet.

He was trying to rob a manlet and the manlet wrecked his shit!

TRUE STORY!

I'm 1m78 , is that considered normal or short in the states ?