Why are white people such pussies?

That black guy is a lion among sheep.

youtube.com/watch?v=tHHzf0JnqfM

I can't tell what the fuck is going on.

It sounded like he was kicking a football

Prolly the dog bit the nigger or something

Stupid nigger can't handle the situation like a human being.

Its almost surreal how domesticated and pussified all those people are.

Thats exactly what the Jews want. A populations so bitch made they couldnt even dream of stop the nonstop assrape from "Gods Chosen"

Isn't he a dark chink tho?

Two entire generations of intentional pussification that is why.

moment they rolled on the grass I bet you 1 of them rolled over dog dog, possibly both

Holy shit, op isn't lying, look at that cucks.
>that pathetic, weak nu-male with a beard trying to do something
Funny to watch

Definitely a darkish chink

Some nigger hipster got bit by someone else's shitty dog and chimped out.

This is in San Francisco. Different rules there. The blacks are more jungle and the whites are all women.

What a politically correct thread.

The kick would be justified then if it was intended to kill the dog.

As a shitskin who worship white race, white people should beat the shit out of niggers who look disobedient even to a slightest degree. Amen.

>San Francisco

lol

he did nothing wrong,fuck people who cant control their dogs

stupid impulsive nigger ,if dog hurt him he should punch the owner not the fucking dog.

The more I watch it the better it gets.
Pay attention to every detail

White people are just going to blame the Jews, same way they explain all of their problems. Whites have no accountability.

Nigger nigs:
if you don't call, and wait the cops, and you knock him out or hold him down then you are racist.

If you don't hold him down, he just walks away.

basically:
White chimpout: jail / racist
POC chimpout: you are racist

/thread

Dog parks are a total shit fest at the best of times.

Dunno why people even use them, lots of weirdos go there.

I think the black dog attacked his dog.

I dunno a dog bites my livestock i shoot it in the head, maybe stop fucking with city cucks?

I've seen him irl

the other dog bit the niggers dog, i can understand his actions, would have defended my doggo too

Coz we don't do anything wrong =) watch and learn ffs, you're not starring in a documentary about how cool you are, so drop the act and stop trying to impress other retarded chimps

>black
Looks like a SEA nigger to me.

For people who don't visit dog parks, I don't now either.

It's a place for white people to let their crazy dogs roam free while they sit and talk about how good they are and look at their cell phones.

In reality, their dogs are just as fucking terrible as them and they take 0 responsibility for their dog. When their dog does something bad, as you can clearly hear in the video, they start saying shit like "It happens all the time".

No, no it does not. I worked in a PetHotel for 5 years, every day playing with 16-25 dogs for 4 hours. It does NOT FUCKING HAPPEN A LOT. It's another excuse *mostly fat women* have to aliviate responsibility for their dogs actions which they are responsible for.

Black guy saw the same thing I seen for years, dog park people are the biggest retards in the dog community besides women rescue groups.

>black

that guy is clearly just a brown chink you fucking blind faggot, look at his little gook eyes

For the first time, ironically, he dindu nuffin wrong. Someone else's dog attacked his and they tried to walk away like nothing happened. Beardy McWhiteknight can fuck right off.

These are san francisco hipsters, they are an extreme outlier of leftist pussification.
The best part of that video is the white woman squealing "someone grab him" and no one does. tough shit bitch, you helped emasculate the men of your race now deal with the consequences.

kys ahmed

The white man is a domesticated animal. A pet. He would rather have peace than dominate. He thinks he is more intelligent than his competition and fears government consequences so much that he would rather get cucked by an individual he views as underprivileged. As a pacifist, the white man teaches his children that toughness and self-defense are no values for a thinker, and thinkers are those who will get further in the job market. The white man shaped himself to become a pet. Who is that pets master? The one who tells him how important it is to be a "good boy". Who's the good boy? You're the good boy.

>Its almost surreal how domesticated and pussified all those people are.

Quite the conundrum aint it. Either we stay domesticated and pussified and true to white civilization, and then we lose to the feral nigger. Or we grow feral and fight back, at which point we're no better than niggers. Either way, the jews win.

To be honest i have never seen any of them here.
But by judging from that Video its more like a Hipster meeting point.

>This thread again
>People making the same arguments everyones already heard of
>Don't know theyre being ignored
>Don't even sage
>1 post by this ID

Eye Rokohded erehting

>Or we grow feral and fight back, at which point we're no better than niggers.

Wrong. White Men were dangerous AND civilised once. I called it the Hannibal Lecter effect.
The Elite of white society up to the beginning of WW 1 knew how to fight and defend themself, while they were at the same time higly intelligent and lectured. And therefore being the most dangerous of their time.

A lion among sheep?

He kicks a dog that's running away from him.

What a tough guy.

Doesn't mean you kick the dog with your fucking boot, you get some authority in to get that lady fined.

White men made it legal to throw you in prison if you hit someone so they cant throw down. Black men however wont press charges unless we get stabbed or brain damage.

The whole cucked western civilization is built upon being nations of law and law enforcement, not vigilantism and uncucking yourself. A white man is supposed to let the police handle it. (Possible with the exception of americunts, as they were too poor to have proper policemen for most of history.)

Japan, however, had Samurai.

based nig. Dog owners are some of the biggest scumbags

>A white man is supposed to let the police handle it.

This was true for a time when the Country wasnt infested by the scum of the earth and you could rely on the police AND the Judges.
And this isnt true any longer, at least here.

And still a white man had the right to defend himself. Former civilisations knew that.

Please stop worshiping niggers...

Don't you mean to say a sub human among humans?

You see the woman in purple try to knee him in the balls as he's having his hands held behind him, at the start there?
Don't be another one of these shitbags that loves dogs but hates people, you're a joke if you are.
Fucken dog deserved a kicking and so did the owner, look into the case.

Yes, exactly, it was true when you still had white civilization. Now you have monkey gangs and white monkey gangs.

You have masturbated yourself into another dimension.
The white elites before WWI would be disgusted to ever have to meet or talk to anyone who could do anything with their hands.
Get real.

>black guy

looked neither black nor african

>lion among sheep

for kicking a dog? hardly.

also dog people should be exterminated

white people/normies(they can be of any race) like watch vid
yes,, hehe :) they like dogs woof woof , woof yes,"company" as to say, another living organism near them , yes yes get it? normies man

or cats too
especially some women yeah yeah you know
cringey i know but let them do it

We've been castrated by 50 years of jewish degeneracy and cuckdom.

just fuckin shoot the nigger and be done with it

This is a parallel of how cucked white western people are in general.

I see niggers and chinks on social media openly saying things like 'kill whitey n shiet'. It's a thing that it is surreal in my eyes, imagine if people from the 1800s suddenly living in today's world.

Why don't white people rise for themselves anymore? They're cucked up, too scared their life will be destroyed, a dying breed.

monkey vs dog

its weird and disgusting to watch, even as a nonwhite

Tbh I don't give a fuck about white people in the West, I see them as cucked beyond hope.

When you will step foot here, I will kill you.

Dont worry I have no plans of ever going to your shithole """nation"""

That's why you should kiss the feet of white folk there, tolerating your filthy existence.

I will kill you, remember that.

thats not black. hes a spic or a beaner, hear his accent

lol nice meme albania

He looks like an asian.