youtube.com/watch?v=tut7TP8pCY0
archive.is/fLyYJ#selection-433.17-433.26
mobile.twitter.com/datboirandy_
twitter.com/30yl30
twitter.com/_17thCourt/media
twitter.com/BlockBoyz_1k/status/861053067982237697
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Can someone translate OPs image for me?

So i think this is the guy, not sure but based on the ear studs i believe it is. the florida pool party assault @30YL30

>guys it was me who did it y'all
gentlemen, it was I who did it.
>vibe ian mean to do it bra
But, I did not mean to do it, brother.

#BlockBoyzPoolParty

Same guys, see logo on shirts:
watch?v=e8i17UjjafU and watch?v=6DyijePPRv4

Twitter: blockboyz_1k
Instagram: BlockBoyz_1k
Soundcloud: blockboyz954

Individual members Twitter accounts:
Lil 30- 30yl30
Taco Trill- taco__trill
CarriLee- _17thcourt
MayooRich- mayoorichh
AceHuncho- acedinero1k
D Banks- trap_senseii
Hotboi Andy- hotboiiandy
Haitian Smooth- haitiansmooth_
Jayto- jay1k_
Problematic Pablo- lifeaspablo
Tracy2Time- whosedson
Papi Chris- mighty_1ne
Herve- CoolAihhHerve
Wano- humble90k
Catti- rickthekidd

Order in videoclip:
Tracy2Times, Taco, Andy1k, TetCho, Mayo, Ace Huncho, 30, DBanks, Catti, Jayto, and Problematic Pablo.

What is all this? What this negro do?

how did you put the second part together?

Nah, it was this guy: twitter.com/Beentrillx5

i figured he was using some speech to text thing for it, so i imagined what would sort of sound like "vibe ian" if i had a mouthful of mashed potatoes while speaking
"but i didn't even" fit the context

T.Hanks Forrest Gump!

The video of the nigger in a huge pack of niggers throwing an old white woman to the ground and then chucking her in the pool and hurting her dogs, I don't have the link for the video but it's been around

>Ian
> I ain't

Bump for justice.

FALSE ALARM-- DOG LADY WAS JEWISH, I REPEAT, FALSE ALARM-- DOG LADY WAS JEWISH, STAND DOWN,FALSE ALARM-- DOG LADY WAS JEWISH, I REPEAT, FALSE ALARM-- DOG LADY WAS JEWISH, STAND DOWN,FALSE ALARM-- DOG LADY WAS JEWISH, I REPEAT, FALSE ALARM-- DOG LADY WAS JEWISH, STAND DOWN,FALSE ALARM-- DOG LADY WAS JEWISH, I REPEAT, FALSE ALARM-- DOG LADY WAS JEWISH, STAND DOWN,FALSE ALARM-- DOG LADY WAS JEWISH, I REPEAT, FALSE ALARM-- DOG LADY WAS JEWISH, STAND DOWN,FALSE ALARM-- DOG LADY WAS JEWISH, I REPEAT, FALSE ALARM-- DOG LADY WAS JEWISH, STAND DOWN,FALSE ALARM-- DOG LADY WAS JEWISH, I REPEAT, FALSE ALARM-- DOG LADY WAS JEWISH, STAND DOWN,

lol

This one has the earrings and closer skin tone than duckerson

dude look at her. the two yappy dogs. everyone knows she's jewish.

been looking at twitter.com/30YL30 as well

picture is twitter.com/Beentrillx5

both are cunts as per their twitter posts so don't really care that both gets exposed

Found this lecture about what really happened:
twitter.com/Mighty_1ne/status/861058033849430018

The power of Sup Forums i fucking love you faggots.

the wristband might jusdt be some niggerteen shit we don't know about. maybe they get tagged at school these days.

duckerson would not take those swag photos without his blinged out rocks in his ears. you know this is true.

I originally thought it was our boy duke but this may make more sense. What throws me off is our guy here when looking at a picture of the side of his face his brow isn't protruding like the assailant

is there a photo of his profile?

I'm the one who found the wristband similarities. Your right about this they usually wear everything they can to look good you may be right. It's hard to say I wish there was a was to enhance the photo from the video to get a better picture of his facial features.

Of our main suspect or the one I commented on. What we are going on now is the picture of the assailant on the video which is tough mainly cause all the niggers look the damn same. I'm still looking there has to be a clue that will tell us for sure I'm digging deep into twitter as we speak. Something I have thought about is duke saying he caught cases for throwing her this could just be him showing off, you know niggers and how they think committing crimes is cool....

Is it for certain a member of the "Blockboyz?"

Yea black people in general might find the video funny and might not be claiming to actually be the pool slammer but saying something like "that'd be me at the party."

Hard to say. With the info we have the law can do the rest along with the news. I'm out for now been at this for hours.

What we need to do is supply all of the info we have to law enforcement and local media not just one individual if we put them all on blast 100% one of them will freak out cause god knows they are all deep in illegal shit, and they will rat on our guy.

more blockboyz. try to id any of these guys in the vid.

what did i miss?who is this nigger?

This guy is involved somehow, says "shut up or i'll slam you in a pool too" or something in one of his tweets

twitter.com/datboirandy_

>twitter.com/datboirandy_
he is for certain a member of the local rap group Blockboyz

blockboyz music video

youtube.com/watch?v=6DyijePPRv4

Can anyone confirm?

twitter.com/Forever_Lucid/status/861539268916903936

youtube.com/watch?v=tut7TP8pCY0

I really dont think its duke, i cannot find one picture of him with ear studs. Plus 'Bin Laden' makes severl tweets about it, one saying it was him and one of his boys replied 'you did it on your own, BlockBoyz is not going down with you. Plus BinLaden aka Lil 30 in IN the BlockBoyz group, Duke is not. You can see him standing in this pic 2nd from right archive.is/fLyYJ#selection-433.17-433.26

looks like the right guy. the twitter shows that tetcho is getting tattoos fairly regularly. still not the pool slammer but definitely in Blockboyz.

mobile.twitter.com/datboirandy_

Confirmed

That's huge well done MAKE SURE everyone sees this to get more opinions.

datboirandy_ is not our assailant

anyone id'd or found a twitter for this guy yet?

Yes his twitter is twitter.com/30yl30

Dindu nuffin...

> I didn't mean to i just couldn't help myself. This is the go to reasoning that is a solid excuse.

> Hey have you ever notice that black people can't control themselves? Best to stay away from someone who exibits traits we expect of simpler forms of life like animals.

> RASCIST!

the twitter of the guy you posted is twitter.com/_17thCourt/media

does anyone have this tweet archived?
check out the comments referencing it.
>twitter.com/BlockBoyz_1k/status/861053067982237697

Damage control fuck off cunt

thats the tweet i was talking about. I have not archived @30YL30 page yet. also his location is Carol City, FL very close to where it all happened

>Old lady approaching niggers like they are humans

Found the mistake.

yjtflgl

hats the tweet i was talking about. I have not archived @30YL30 page yet. also his location is Carol City, FL very close to where it all happened