Why won't you pay for my health care

Why won't you pay for my health care.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

PAY FOR MY FUCKING HEALTHCARE

>Can of whip cream at the desk

Really boogie?

I used your Colgate toothpaste, the one with tarter control. And it made me feel, like a piece of shit!

typical american mind bending egoist shit, you guys think only people who have money deserve to live.

you live in the worst authoritarian country in the world and think you are free, how autistic is that?

*munch* PAY FOR *chomp* MY FUCKING *swallow* HEALTHCARE

forgot pic

PAY FOR IT

He'd probably want you to pay for his burgers and nachos too.

FUCK WHITE PEOPLE AND FUCK DRUMPF

NOW PAY UP

that's where his youtube earnings go

Cuck

WHY DOENS'T HE JUST STOP EATING

He is paying for Americans health car if he pays 60k in taxes and payes @7k in health care for 8k worth of shit who is paying who fag.

You gotta eat to live, duh

Why is this guy famous?

He's addicted to food, bad food in particular.

why can't amerifats stop stuffing themselves up to death?

Boogie should ask that can of whipped cream to pay for it.

Fucking hell he is pathetic

SO TAKE
MY BROKEN WINGS

would eat that
and i ain't talking about the food if you catch my drift :)

Is there such a food shortage in Romania that you'd resort to cannibalism

The fucking audacity of this buttergolem to actually demand people pay for his healthcare when he himself is pulling in six figure salaries, the absolute creature.

"Someone has to pay"

What you really mean is, someone has to have their premiums jacked up 400% so you don't have to dig into your 200k a year generous Jewtube salary because it might actually have to wean you off your degenerate, hedonistic lifestyle.

Day of the rope when, or in his case, cable rope.

amino acids are a hell of a drug

Haha great stuff OP make sure you post this again in an hour.

She has clubbed nails

I will

Damn, Sam Hyde really let himself go

I want to make a "FUCK FAT PEOPLE" one and just follow this cunt around an event and watch it sperg out.

>be Boogie2984
>smart business man
>not all my eggs in one basket because I ate them all
>all Sup Forumstards do is complain I'm fat while I run a successful business and am paying for surgery to help me be less fat

Checkmate?

Go get blown up by a Muslim you surrender monkey.

Why wont my country help pay to save my dads life? I dont want to lose my daddy...

He's 42, soon to be 43. Do you think he's going to survive the surgery ?

You live in a nation with paid for healthcare.

Is he actually bothering to lose any weight? pretty sure like 3 years ago he said he was going to start on a big journey to lose it. Fast forward and it looks like he's still the same size.

Shit, he wouldn't even need to exercise at his stage, just eat salads. He'd probably shed 10-15 pounds a week.

>See, by posting pictures of this fat guy, I can totally detach myself from the lack of humanity that come with sending thousands to their graves.

He's 42, not 84.

So it's not egoist for a person to become such a fat piece of useless, worthless crap and then expect others to happily pay for his gastric bypass?

There's a difference between pulling the trigger and simply letting people die as a result of their own poor decisions.

Boogie is based.

Dont think he even managed that m8

A genetic predisposition towards cancer isn't the result of poor decisions. Children born with heart disease don't spend every day in agony because they chose to be unhealthy. If obesity and diabetes were the only conditions losing pre-existing coverage, there wouldn't be an issue.

Does heart disease cause every day to be agony? Sounds false.

You are 100% correct. Simply eating the right foods would shed a tremendous amount of weight. These people deserve what's coming to them.

youtube.com/watch?v=IJGIMd3_LfY

>that filename

I mean you'll have to ask the kids with congenital heart disease to be sure, but be quick about it, they won't be around much longer.

Why did you claim they're in agony when that's simply untrue? The heart has no pain sensors on it.

dummys dont know that boogie put vanilla pudding in that mayonnaise jar

Well, the angle of this thread are fat cunts who by all means deserve to drown in their own body liquids. Other health issues should be for the insurance companies themselves to decide, I don't understand why this is even a government matter.

Christ, he doesn't even realize what he's doing to himself.

burgers dont look like that in America!!!FAKE NEWS

>can of emergency whipped cream at the computer

>three years ago

At least eight, user.

>publicly announce intention to diet
>lose ten pounds of water weight
>backslide
>blame abusive childhood, work-related stress, fatshaming, etc.
>publicly end diet, claiming that he will work on it privately
>continue to use his super obesity as his shtick on Youtube
>continue to whine about his super obesity on social media
>occasionally post a video calling out people for "fatshaming" him

And the cycle repeats every four to six months.

Just incase

>he was offered a personal training programme worth tens of thousands for free

>turned it down cause muh feelings

honestly he deserves death at this point

"PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE! PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE!"

continuing

Why won't you pay for my engine swap? I refuse to change the oil on my car and I need a new engine now.

PAY

TV tells us what to do and it's telling us to kill ourselves. Slowly of course, so they can make money off of it.

He makes his youtube money by being a professional disabled person. There's no incentive for him to get healthy.

Post more current pictures of her. She's becoming him.

Good. Fuck boogie and fuck socialized healthcare. It always leads to a massive nanny state with the government banning or taxing everything that poses the slightest risk to health. See the UK and Ausfailia.

The real problem is that medical care and especially prescription drugs are overpriced as FUCK. Non-generic prescription drugs are worth like 10 times their weight in gold

Being a fat fuck is part of his brand. Every time you post him on this board, you're actually working for him.

Good job OP. Good job.

Because I'm not a Bong. And I can't tolerate that Windows 98 degeneracy

They have better cuisine than half of the planet, any country in EE except Ukraine has great food.

But what's the use of youtube bux when you can't:

>Have sex
>Wipe your own arse
>Walk more than 30 feet
>Wash yourself properly
>Perform other basic tasks that any normal sized person could

Who exactly is saying "pay for my healthcare"?

I just want my affordable health insurance. My premiums should not be like a second house payment.

More like

>day of the stroke

His enabling wife, however, does. She wants that sweet, buttery insurance payout when his heart finally gives out.

She's playing the not-so-long con.

The same use that people who actually going around chopping off limbs or deliberately blinding themselves to become disabled.

I- is that whipped cream on his desk?

At last i truly see

U WOT m8

ALRIGHT
WHO WRINKLED MY RANDY TRAVIS POSTER, PISSED ON THE SEAT AND HID THE KEYS

CHEESE DRINKIN'

Not all fat people are just just as not all illegal immigrants are illegal.

I think it's terrible how a whole nation is killing this poor man.

#freehugs4health

No, we will not pay for your poor choices and whining.

You shouldn't get social security disability and Medicare either. Those programs are for citizens with severe acquired brain injury, autism spectrum disorder, cerebral palsy, intellectual disabilities and related conditions (IQ 70 and below), supplemental services (on a limited basis) to complement the care provided by unpaid family caregivers, and severe epilepsy.

Self-harming yourself fat, whining about 'muh feelings', and refusing to care for yourself does not constitute a disability!

I hate how often Boogie talks about his childhood "abuse", and how it's responsible for him being fat.
No you fat fuck, you're ultimately responsible, stop blaming your failings on others.
I mean, what "abuse" did he supposedly suffer anyway? Was he raped? Beaten? There's plenty of people who have suffered far worse than him, and they're skinny. He's just a retard who likes stuffing his face.

A mercy killing would be acceptable.

Is this Sup Forums''s version of Todd posting now?

This is Triple cheese double choc McShocking

Just pay Ryan!!!

That's not human

You're right. It's american.

TROLL IN THE DUNGEON. I personally love these threads. Each one is like it's own lil' eggroll.

Gdamn

that nigga looks gay as fuck tbqh

hope so

The fuck did I just watch? Bitch got PTSD from smelling a cooked vegetable.

wont pay for your funeral either you fat piece of shit

holy fucking shit

she's morbidly obese too though you just cant tell from that pic