Hail Odin

Hail Odin and long live Norway!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xojr6DKkwkA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hail Odin, Danelaw reporting.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xojr6DKkwkA

Hail Odin and Thor!

muh ancestry! Grow up fags. Your fucking hero Anders was a MASON!

Forgot pic...

Charlemagne did nothing wrong, death to pagan scum.

death to idolaters

So?

You kidding me right? He is one of (((THEM))), our fucking enemy and you're still gonna praise him? Now you've proven that paganism makes people stupid

It's not praising him so much its more acknowledging what he did. Dead leftists are in everyones best interests.

*runs around in the forest*
OOOODDIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Masons don't allow Jews.

And what did he do? killed normal TOURISTS! I would say nothing if he murdered refugees or kikes, but his action was done to make people scared of nationalism in the whole world. Now everytime someone says he is nationalist, he is as bad as Breivik and since no one wants to be called Breivik, they reject nationalism. He was a GREAT GOY!

Actually, he killed the children of leftist politicians, destroying the next generation of leftist trash.

.lel.
Noice hailing lads.
*HAILS* ~three lives.#

*goes to war for Israel*

JEEEEEESSSSUUUUUUSSSSS

Where did Varg get a gun? That black flag shirt is shopped btw

I don't think you're educated well enough on what happened to really have a thought out opinion.

>where did Varg get that gun

He actually pretty deep connections with para military and survivalist fags who love black metal and paganism. He's also always been /k/ as fuck, supposedly after he went on his church burning spree he was going to blow up a cathedral with a ton of explosives he had been stockpiling with the pretext of "preparing for soviet invasion" back in the 90's.

BLACKED