It's over...

It's over. Today hundreds of thousands of French vaginas are being stretched by black cocks in celebration of Macron's victory

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0
youtube.com/watch?v=2koyUc-4MQ0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

and your economy is gonna get brutally assraped by the eu

who fucking cares.

its frenchfags, they deserve what's coming for them.

either way, think on the bright side.

le pen is a fucking woman, faggot macron atleast has a penis, NEVER, EVER let yourselves be ruled by a vagina, not even if it was hitler's daughter.

Oh no, not the economy.

youtube.com/watch?v=B-m9A8mY-U0

But the radio told me this that the centrists finally defeated those far right nazis forever.

the economy is literally the difference between you going out and having a beer with the buds and eating cats and dogs to avoid starvation

>who fucking cares.
>its frenchfags, they deserve what's coming for them.
Seconded.

Which is why the utterly mismanaged economy of the EU is so scared to lose the UK.

>"lol hahahaha EU turning into a caliphate LMAOOOO glad that were OUT for good hahahahahahaha suckers"
>the candidate who'll expand your collective asshole through brexit wins
>"ohhh noooo this is so saaaad poor europeans ;^((( think of our beloved european bros :("

Daily reminder - youtube.com/watch?v=2koyUc-4MQ0

Also, don't forget to grind your Vitamin D into your fish and chips lad!

We must start fucking black women, then our genetics will work its way out. Right now so many white whores are having half-breeds and thinking it's "progressive" while the nigger dad is planning on moving on and fucking another few lives up. We have heard plenty of stories on black men admitting they're purposely fucking white sluts to out breed us. We need to fuck nigger women, raise our kids to be attracted to half-breeds, and have them sexually target the others, whitewashing us back into sanity. Or kill all nigger/half-breeds.

People always forget about the detriment to France's industry by being part of the EU.
Also say hello to more outsourcing and jobs for migrants.

Frankly all this has done is make me hungrier for victory.
You don't lose a game in a season and give up. You work twice as hard the next game.

>We must start fucking black women
That's fucking torture.

You need to sort out your cuck fantasy, lad.

ATTENTION EUROPOORS

Do not emigrate to the united states or Canada. You destroyed the homeland of white people by being cowards - you stay there and watch it burn. Live among the ashes you created, do not attempt to flee to the new world.

Stay put, you worthless faggots, and enjoy the death you chose.

You are unwelcome here. Stay the fuck out.

hyperbole much?

Forget about that, soon you will get BLACKED.com by both German AND French Brexit sanctions.

not only the economy... every brexit voter will get assraped untill they can't stand anymore... ask UKIP how bad it can it...

Daily reminder
>Belgium
isn't a country

So where are we playing next? Bongland again in June?

Canada in 19 days. Then maybe either Norway or local French elections or something.

>assraped
"Our" economy IS the EU. All European countries are moneyboxes to the globalist EU mafia.

> wanting to emigrate to nigger land in the first place.

>It's over. Today hundreds of thousands of French vaginas are being stretched by black cocks in celebration of Macron's victory

There was literally a propaganda poster issued by French FEMEN branch that said "have mixed babies to stop racism" or something similar.

Black nigger here. Stretching a white pussy in 2h.

Had done the same for Same sex mariage legalization in France 4 years ago.

I use your tears as lubrification. Love it.

Why would anyone want to live in a sub 50% white country though?

why do you even care, its not like lepen if elected would uncuck your country