Why are the so many people having kids and taking no responsibility for them...

why are the so many people having kids and taking no responsibility for them. The amount of deadbeats and broken homes today is insane along with the high amounts of abuse that seems to take place. Its a fucking mess.

Children belong to the jews, not their parents now.

subsidized single mothering and the replacement of fathers in general with social media wankfests, video games, and communist indoctrination in public schools.

This is why jews claim germany tried to exterminate them, this is what they do. Not that anglos are any better.

but even with all the propaganda, shouldn't it be at least instinctual that you give your kid a good life? Even if your childhood was shitty wouldn't you want to do better for your kids?

Best you can do is raise your children with good morals and encourage others to do the same both in real life and online.

I don't know, people are fucked up

I feel bad for the children, if kids are brought up in a loving home with adequate resources 99% of the time they grow up to be decent people,

but so many kids are brought up poorly and they have so many issues that leads to poor behavior in school

I don't know what the solution is but it is a big problem

>but even with all the propaganda, shouldn't it be at least instinctual that you give your kid a good life? Even if your childhood was shitty wouldn't you want to do better for your kids?

subsidized single mothering takes care of that part.

this sort of thing is degenerative too, get kids away from the father they don't learn anything to impart to their own kids.

not that it hurts the jews, their culture carrier is the woman. Their entire religion is based around the jewish men getting cucked, no really, rape babies are full jewish if the mom is a jew.

>subsidized single mothering
jesus christ what a buzzword. how many times you gonna repeat that, mr. daddy issues? educate yourself you buzzword-spewing niglet

That is three words, Chaim.

>(You)
Thanks.

maybe there should be some sort of license to have a kid.

>deadbeats and broken homes

You're talking as if this hasn't always been the case.

It's the same shit as autism, there's no conspiracy causing autism, it's just that nobody knew what the fuck it was until very recently.

does the irony not even hit you that you were using the word buzzword as a buzzword?

u mad?

They still don't really know what the neurological causes of autism or most psychological diagnoses actually are other than being subjective descriptors of a person's behavior.

People with autism (even people who are barely on the spectrum) still have much different brain activation than those of normal functioning members of society. Whether that's something they're born with or develop over-time due to genetics or environment is up for debate, but that fact is it exists.

>much different brain activation
Do you know what that means?

>he calls "subsidized single mothering" a buzzword
>judging from the overall text he's just trolling but i've known people this stupid so for the sake of my own amusement
>it's certainly not a popular terminology so I must assume he means jargon
>Jargon:special words or expressions that are used by a particular profession or group and are difficult for others to understand.

oh I see now, the meat puppet wants me to elaborate!

I have prepared a handy infographic for retards.

Unfortunately explaining the ways this impacts children requires the use of words I believe I gave the jist of it in my first post but ultimately, Children without fathers have some serious identity issues, what kind of man to be, what kind of man to look for, so naturally this role becomes filled by an external force who will show the child what successful behavior looks like. Naturally, this successful behavior is only successful in a fantasy land. When they take it into the real world with them they just look like delusional dysfunctional assholes.

A good example of this would be what has happened to black people (read: NIGGERS) since the introduction of rap music following the crack epidemic. Very effective. For white people though you just have to knock out the mechanisms put in place that built their civilization, namely, the family unit.

that would pre-empt the murder phase of abortion as well as weed out people who fail to follow instructions. society would definitely become more orderly provided it wasn't based on infinite growth.

Birth license will be needed post scarcity anyway, assuming you include lesser humans in your utopia. Otherwise they'll just spend all their time reproducing until they're a large enough force to start taking things. I mean yeah, post scarcity, why would they steal?

I think you replied to the wrong post, I was making fun of the person calling it a buzzword.

that wasn't directed at you but I'm not giving that fagget any more yous

I don't see how that would be legal

You guys need Islamic family structures and laws.

because you want to teach abstinence and keep abortion hard to get.

The gubernment is the new momdaddy

The law is what you make it burger. Are you suggesting it would be unconstitutional? Because even that can be changed (with amendments). Just not as easily as 'ordinary laws'

its almost as if the states expansion and the resulting welfare state has removed any need for responsibility. When the state acts as your partner who supports you there is no need to marry. There is no need to care for children when 8 social workers have been assigned to you.

Never has there been a more destructive thing than the welfare state. Look at pic related. Funny that the black family was able to endure slavery, jim crow and all other shit but the welfare state was the one to truly destroy the black family unit. I cant find a racial breakdown of the data but blacks lead but all other races are catching up dont worry

The funny part is that parents who actually take responsibility for their children's actions have more responsible children. Almost like children emulate their parents...

>You guys need Islamic family structures and laws
Yeah, I can't wait to rape my own sister and then as an added bonus I get to honor kill her because she is now a whore for having sex with me. I can see how that would be a positive family dynamic.

Because sharia countries are such great places that everyone wants to live there

when you give too many unearned recources to niggers, they multiply like rats and eat their young. they're literally fucking animals.