Israel general thread

News:
>Syria's foreign minister: "We have the right to response to every attack in our lands"
yea sure good luck with that
>Makron was choosen in the france elections. He is pro-Israel, and won't recognize a palestinian state until we do.
>You might have seen recently an ad in the news website, with an encrypted code written in the shape of israel's logo. This is the mossad cyber challenge. Probably the solver of the challenge will get a chance to be recruited. Link to the mossad challenge incase you israelis want to try it: 62933120s60561450w . xyz
>Iran threatens Saudia, again. I wonder when they'll start fighting already
>Hamas "elected" a new leader, seems angrier than the last one.. more delusional though

What's your opinion about those news, fellow jews?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PtIa8c7gSCg
youtube.com/watch?v=s6StVNfcttc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

God bless Israel

Death can't come soon enough to the Eternal False Flagger. Death simply cannot come soon enough to the race who finance every disgusting terrorist out there, and use my country as a dog on a leash.

Kys kike

You need us and we need you. We give you technologies and you give us money.

>Muh intel

Nothing at all is worth your country or your people existing. You deserve nothing but a gas chamber. The eternal degeneracy peddler, the eternal false flagger. The funder and assistant to wahhabists and salafists. The driving force behind rapefugees and niggers. The creator of white genocide. Your people and your temples need to be cleansed by fire.

ISRAEL THREAD:

youtu.be/PtIa8c7gSCg

Can I pay with credit card?

Just vengeance for the Holocaust. Literally every time we tried living anywhere and just make some cash you folks had to scream Dues Vult, claim we killed Jesus (the Romans did), and then massacre us.

You reap what you sow, thanks for the ethnostate I can run off to when the white trash stuck in their medieval mindsets inevitably fuck up this country.

Stop building settlements and stop treating Palestenian like shit

Ahh yes, it is the fault of everybody else right?

no

>syria thinks they're in a state to fight anyone, let alone us
most they can do is make hezbollah throw a few rockets while we obliterate their shitty cave hideouts

If Israel suddenly had no allies, could it defeat the rest of the Middle East? If not, could it at least defeat the sunnis in the gulf states?

>defeat the sunnis in the gulf states

You seem very bluepilled user. Gulf States ARE Israel allies.

Why?
About 90% of the worlds animosity towards Israel would disappear if the occupation would end

gulf countries probably wouldn't directly ally themselves with israel but would find ways to support it

Well... first of all the Jews fund (((Daesh)))

the thing is, when israel gave the gaza strip to the palestinians they used it to wage war with us. people here don't like the idea of driving fellow jews and israelis from their homes only to open another front for rockets and terrorists

hello
why jews love to fuck babushkas?

>Tfw when you are the despotic ruler of a medieval christian nation and just spent it's entire treasury on orgies for you and the nobles
>Tfw the peasants are all starving because you spent all their money on moor slaves to gangbang you in the orgy
>Tfw you realize the peasants can't read or write so they'll believe anything you tell them
>Tfw you blame the Jews like every other ruler before you that did the same thing

they can afford to pay more

how to become Jew?

That's propaganda. You never gave Hamas a chance to properly operate after they won the elections. Immediately after they won you blockaded Gaza land, sea and air and were starving millions.

It's a hypothetical question. Say the Saudis and other sunnis had a populist coup and allied with Shia and isis against Israel. Israel would be like Germany in ww2, tech superiority but outnumbered,

oh

>propaganda
i live here buddy and was watching the whole thing unfold... gaza has electricity and water from us

cut foreskin and marry a jewess

hard to say, makes sense that we'd be run over especially without us support but we did win the 6 day war, though almost lost yom kipur war because we were slacking

Every student of history knows the Jew never wins and that they always push the goys that let them in with open arms too far. It would be foolish to bet that the assbootings will stop at #109 although thanks to their globalization and the information age the next will no doubt be their most devastating and widespread deportation yet.

You'll be pushed into the sea by your billion mud neighbours sitting on trillion dollar soveriegn wealth funds waiting patiently to push you into the sea.

We'll see if the Jew can fight a war without the white man. Probably in my lifetime.

>greatest ally

The Jewish Problem - Dr. Joseph Goebbels

youtube.com/watch?v=s6StVNfcttc

>greatest ally

>when israel gave the gaza strip to the Palestinians

Huh!...hm...denial...yes...a problem then..

TFW when you are still sour from getting kicked out

It's coming soon, Schlomo. History repeats itself.

>never assimilate
>complain when rejected by host culture for never assimilating
Oh well, at least you're not as bad as Muslims.

The last white person from your country who managed to be threatening was only able to kill school children, so I'm not too worried about Sweden kicking anyone out any time soon.

Fuck Macron

Oops sorry that dude was from Norway, but you'll both be the same country once the Muslims fully take control I guess

Do you really think that if you bring down the US and Europe, that the Muslims won't genocide you?

Schlomo, you're never going to go to Israel. I've been there. It's an Arab country ruled by a small Ashkenazi cartel. Most Arab Jews are no different from other Arabs.

I hope you move to Israel, but we both know you won't. You'll keep LARPing as a white person but never move to Israel, like most hypocrite Jews.

No matter how many times we kick you in the face, you keep crawling back to live with us. Pathetic scum.

>Most Arab Jews are no different from other Arabs
wrong

They are worse
Jews never forgive
Arabs know when to apologize

lol, no they don't.

Yes, we don't let the terrorists who want us dead to "properly operate". How horrible of us.

מה נשמע אחי

>muh Israel create jihadist
Read the fucking Quran/haddith nigger, unlike Moses who was fleeing in the desert and jesus who was a hippie Muhammad was "strinking terror against the hearts of the infidels" since day one, they don't need help to do what they always did for 1400 years in a row

Honest question to you Israelis, why do you browse pol? Are you all soldiers on guard duty or something?

its scary how right you are

Yeah, that is how I imagine you Israeli posters. All wasting time on pol while being on guard duty. Fair enough. Tell me, do you think that long term, say in 100 years, you will win Judea and Samaria from Arabs?

in the current way the country is going i think that in five years there will be an Israeli-Palestinian commonwealth

Not a soldier on guard duty, but I am a bit bored, so close enough I guess.

I doubt that will be good for Jewish people long term user. Arabs will always try to win their war with high fertility rates. You risk becoming minority in your own country, and then what was the purpose of Israel in the first place if that happens? And since you are a solider, you know far better than me what a security risk you being minority is.

Does my 0.2 percent Ashkenazi genetics entitle me to be a part of the Jewish conspiracy or am I still goyim?

>implying im for an Israeli-Palestinian Commonwealth

technically if your mom isn't Jewish you aren't a real Jew

Pretty much what I thought. I guess I'll give the anglo conspiracy a shot.

If you marry a Jewish woman and have Jewish children can you at least be considered an honorary Jew?

OPEN BOARDER FOR ISRAEL NOW

wont work fuck off

Deep down we are ALL part jewish