White population is mostly less than one percent in shitskin countries

>White population is mostly less than one percent in shitskin countries
>We are forced to increase minority population in the white country up to 10~40%

It just isn't fair

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PtIa8c7gSCg
youtube.com/watch?v=aTrBDJGySm0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_China
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>10~40%

There is no cutoff at which lefties will consider a country "diverse" enough. 10-40% will turn in >90% given the chance.

why is it a problem we're all humans

Stop voting for these politicians that want more of them then.

all of them want more

The jews are making the dumb white population vote for pro-multiculturalists
FUCKING JEWS

Bump

The issue is that history has shown that only certain (typically homogenous) groups of people have been able to form stable and prosperous societies. Now all of a sudden people are moving from traditionally unstable areas, into the few stable and prosperous countries and throwing them into turmoil.

Ever wonder why? Find out

youtu.be/PtIa8c7gSCg

pretty sure the most fucked up parts of the world are almost completely culturally homogeneous

Those stable countries prop up a number of dysfunctional countries through providing either aid, or peacekeeping forces. As we can see from the example of France and the US as these countries become less stable due to internal political turmoil they become less focused on problems elsewhere in the world.

children are maleable and can be made into Nazis, Communists, racists, leftists, or whatever, up to a degree.

Since the 60s, the mainstream american educational system and main stream media has told blacks that they are not responsible for anything, and has told whites that they are evil dirtbags, which is why so many white people actually believe the world would be better off with no whites.

I don't know if the internet can fix this, but it's really trying.

Yes. Only certain groups of people and certain cultures have proven themselves capable of forming stable and prosperous societies. The fact that as you say "most fucked up parts of the world are almost completely culturally homogeneous" only highlights my point.

why forced? i thought niggers and spics are simply outbreeding you cucks

no they are not. syria has alawites, sunni arabs and kurds all fighting each other, and turkey has kurds fighting the government, in iraq its kurds vs sunni vs shia. These all might be vaguely brown people but they are not culturally homogenous because all these groups have different cultures. They can't even live with other muslims and you expect them to live with non-muslims?

"Human" isn't a seal of quality, dipshit. The vast majority of what the world ascribes to "human history" is almost exclusively white history.

>south america
Different race every five feet.
>africa
Tons of different tribes. You have muslims fighting christians who are fighting pagans who are fighting muslisms, and so on.
>india
Caste system with a huge variety of different groups.
>middle east
See

You did it to the natives American, and that was actually genocide, as in top down state enforced murder, instead of the bullshit "genocide" you talk about, caused by different birth rates and migration.

What is your point?

Mass immigration brought about the almost total destruction of the native American people and their cultures. Are we not allowed to learn from their mistake?

It's called industrialisation bro, also where's China on that graph, they invented gunpowder, type, shit which enabled industrialisation in Europe

>as in top down state enforced murder,

that is somewhat true and somewhat not true. we encroached on their territory and violence ensued, so we fought back, and troops were sent to protect us. there never was a Nazi level extermination campaign, except for the isolated small pox blanket thing.

the real crime in my opinion is that we made treaty after treaty and as far as I know the indian leaders tried to abide by the treaties but we officially pretty much broke all of them.

Lol Aus

You're allowed to go and live there if you want. Noone is stopping you. Won't feel so great beeing on the other end of the barrel of the guns and drones your country unleashes on them regularly.

The Trail of Tears is one example where Natives living in a European run states were persecuted by an established state - another example would be the European State government established in California which only gave civil and political rights to Whites

It's not but what can you do. Demographics change, if we go slowly towards being a minority so be it. We had our fun and maybe we'll have it again. At least we'll be remembered for being a badass war based race, not too bad.

>(((Goldstein)))

Pol was right again

And it's going down

yes, I agree that we were very bad.

It would be fascinating if europeans had shown up and said "oh wait, people already live here, bye!", or had tried to peacefully coexist.

see, that's the problem. native americans had territory that they fought over, but they in general did not have private ownership of land.

so when your great grand father built his cabin, he "owned" the land, and when he put up a fence, you were supposed to respect it. but that pissed the indians off, so they killed you and raped your wife.

but I agree, white people are evil and the world would be better if we had never existed.

It wasn't a mechanised attempt at genocide but it was intentional genocide the same as it was in Australia. Not condemning it it was hardly unusual back then but american governments supported the genocide of native americans pretty openly.

Because it ends in death of white people.

>american governments supported the genocide of native americans pretty openly.

if we had, they would not be around today.

but as I said in my last post, I agree that white people are the problem and always have been. take the middle east for example, they were fine until brits and americans wanted their oil and started fucking with their cultures and governments.

same with africa. it was fine until europeans "colonized" the whole place and ruined centuries of established culture.

same with american blacks. slavery, jim crow, and racism broke their family structures which led directly to their problems today.

> First off, I am a white person myself, so allow me to get that out of the way. I’m extremely glad that the white race is dying, and you should be too. White people do not have a right to exist. Period. That may sound like a bold statement, but it’s entirely true. Any white person with even the faintest knowledge of history should curse themselves every single day for being white. Throughout all of recorded history, whites have engaged in oppression, genocide, colonialism, imperialism, and just plainevilon a massive scale. White people have denied every other race the right to exist, and have – at some point in history – oppressed every single race on the planet.
Yes, including themfuckigselves. The fact that only white race was only so smart to actually write down our history so racist Jews could write this bullshit stories is the first thing you should consider. Mayans murdered people in offerings to Gods and nigger were cannibals, the only reason we're not talking about it it's because they were too fucking behind in culture that they couldn't get together and become superpowers so they could do all the gods offerings and human eating to other races.

Its not the colour of the skin its the system and where the power in it resides.

Oy veyyyy goy, your country must become at least 50% muslim while muslims literally kill non-muslims and rape them out of their own.

:^)

> I have dedicated my life to fighting racism, and I have determined – based on all available evidence – that the only way to really eliminate racism is to eliminate whiteness.
Boi they irony
>if we eliminate niggers chinks Hispanics and sandniggers there will be no way to be racist
>so I'm eliminating exactly and only them because I'm fighting racism, I hate racism
I felt for this bait so fucking hard

>It just isn't fair
Start making more babies, remove "job-killing" regulations, un-do separation of church and state, end all welfare.
The end result?
The west will become just as shitty as sand-niggerville and nobody will want to immigrate.
...but we'll be mostly white, so you'll be happy, right?

AND WHAT ABOUT DOING LIKE JAPAN/KOREA/CHINA AND JUST BEING OURSELVES WITHOUT SANDNIGGERS EVERYWHERE????

>no cutoff at which lefties will consider a country "diverse" enough
"Lefties" aren't pushing for diversity, it just seems that way to you because you're pushing so hard against it, normal people seem strange (to you) by comparison.

If we are all humans what's wrong with more white people? :^)

It's not supposed to be fair.
It's supposed to suffocate us in our crib and extinguish us.

Because darkies are easier to control.

All the countries you mention are immigrant-free because they have neighbors that take up the slack.
If it weren't for France/Sweden/Germany/ etc Poland would be overflowing with 'fugees.

XURIOUS TO THE RESCUE!

If whites become a minority we'll have white activism clubs in universities and else where in some centuries/milenia. That will piss the dominant race off, whites may even rise again in future years. Everything has it's pros and cons. Jews are doing pretty well, even having some fun killing brown people in the middle east, and there's like a fistful of them.

>getting rid of useless welfare and supporting jobs in your own country
>hurr durr this will make the west shitty
fucking kill urself my dude

It is the same principle as the religion of peace. If they eliminate all other religions there will be no one else left to fight with.

>It just isn't fair
Of course it isn't, we tried to warn you.

Asians take no immigration because they are UNKEKED. No one in their rightmind would let unwanted people in. Only white people because whites are KEKS.

They can't answer that. That is why lefty kikes libslimes and anti white fucks did this in 1965.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_Nationality_Act_of_1965

They should have just moved to a non white nation if they wanted to be a minority! But they would rather be filthy cucks who one day hopefully well get to be free of them or hang them or die trying!

DEATH TO TRAITORS!

>>hurr durr this will make the west shitty
It will though.
Everything I listed would make the west far more like the middle-east.
And the middle-east IS shitty, that's why the dune-coons are leaving.
Oh, sure, you'll tell me it's shitty because the brown folk are inferior.
OK, then why do conservatards want us to be more like the shitty brown people?

backed by the USA any faced NAZI new world slave or a UN (peace force) murder army.

Keep up the lies GOY!

I know they can't answer that.

The middle east is only shitty because we started wars over there, and your boy Obama opened the door for them. There societies functioned fine for them years ago, you say it's shitty but it's what suited them as our society and culture suited us.

I want you to jump off a bridge my dude. Do you think you could do that for me?

>Asians take no immigration
Wrong.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_to_China

Asians take less immigrants because
a) who the fuck wants to live in Asia?
b) they have more people that the rest of the world.

So to "Be like Asia", we'd have to start making more babies and make the west a shittier place to live.

>OK, then why do conservatards want us to be more like the shitty brown people?
They don't

>We're all humans
>But don't you DARE go move en masse to Africa, you white shits!!!!!!!!!! Help help! Colonialism!

Are you really living in a utopian dream? Humans are tribal species. Races hang around with each other despite being "mixed." They've literally called it "replacement migration." Heterogeneous societies have more crime, etc.

Anyone who disagrees is being intellectually dishonest.

>stop voting
>voting
Democracy's gonna fix this u guise, trust me. Wew

The Chinese invented gunpowder. The Genoese invented rifles. Gunpowder didn't enable stable money economies. mobile,accurate and deadly fire on rebellious peasantry like yourself did.

>The middle east is only shitty because we started wars over there
Wow. That's just so wrong.
Look at per-capita GDP, human rights issues, education, infant mortality rates, etc.
The middle-east is a far shittier place to live, and has been for centuries.

>The middle east is only shitty because we started wars over there
Fucking lol, teenager detected

>>OK, then why do conservatards want us to be more like the shitty brown people?
>They don't
[citation needed]
Especially in America, the rightist party line is almost EXACTLY like any Islamic country's party line.

>no separation of church and state
>freedom for MY religion, but not yours
>science denial, all "truth" must come from the church/state hybrid
>xenophobia
>no homo's
>fuck the environment
>reading and thinking isn't for girls

If republicans were against drinking, it would be a perfect match.

"We are forced to."
Only if you agree with the force of the state, riot on streets disrupting everything demanding borders be closed, ill join.

the "my dude" didnt tip you off he was a fucking 9th grade cunt up late on his smartphone?

Of all nationalists rioted in streets demanding an end to immigration everything will be fine.

>>We're all humans
>>But don't you DARE go move en masse to Africa, you white shits!!!!!!!!!! Help help! Colonialism!
Except in South Africa, "Colonialism" in Africa is a misnomer, white people didn't move to the Congo by the thousands.

China takes less immigrants than Sweden, despite being 130 times bigger. Let that sink in.
Also, Asia is an awesome place to live (Japan, Korea, big Chinese cities,...).

Yeah well , life isn't fair.

Correct, submit to nationalists or get fucked up.

Neither.

Who is in the mood the pull a Paraguay on Uruguay?

Are you going to rob me you nigger?

Asia looks pretty comfy right about now, I'm pretty unoptimistic about the next 5~ years in Europe

>Asia is an awesome place to live
Then just move there. Problem solved.
Oh yeah, that's right: The Japs and Koreans are more racist than you. Even if they let you in, you'll always be a nigger to them.
China really IS a shitty place to live unless you're wealthy. Even then, air quality alone should make you want to leave.

Kill100% male population

Wiggle willy in the cunts left

Oh fuck , i'm like scared and stuff.

You are aware of what we did to Paraguay back in the day , correct?

>Yeah well , life isn't fair.

Only one way to fix it. You need to move to a shit skin country to even the odds

Life is indeed not fair.

Quite tragic , really.

Riot in streets of millions of whites will end this shit.

>Riot in streets of millions of whites will end this shit.
Not in the long run.
Unless you out-breed them, brown people are the future.

whos forcing us? our weak as piss governments, installed via election. its political correctness thats killing us, not being able to say the truth because it hurts someones feelings is the greatest cancer of our society

They won't do much with this so called future.

You tried that once.

Didn't exactly work out.

congrats on missing the point you retarded

Which is why african nations are doing just as well as Europe oder NA

Sometimes the hand of fate must be forced.

oh shit , you didnt