Bill Nye only updated science, because that is how it works

It's 2017, not the 1990s anymore. Pluto is not a planet, and there are more than two genders. Get with the times.

>Kaleigh
Stopped reading

we used to think the earth was round

i remember those days

>Pluto is not a planet
DELET

I don't know what gender I am, too many choices

Yeah that's not how it works. That's now how any of this works.

Gender has nothing to do with hard science, its postmodernist philosophy

Show me the research, and a gay ass song doesn't count, nor does some degenerate animation.

Notion dismissed due to lack of physical evidence.

You better be baiting Reddit fag because everyone including scientists all agree that their are only 2 genders you cuck.

Hitler didn't genocide 6 million Jews, he just updated them to ash.

Yes, textbook science, not film, he basically went back to a filmed document and edited it because he didn't like it.

He only did it to save his own fucking ass as well cause people called him out on his bullshit.

He is a mechanical engineer. Just adding "The Science Guy" after your name does not give him credibility.

It's gender studies, and it's not a science.

>nobody knew about chromosomal abnormalities in the 90s
Oh, wait, they did. Really makes you think.

Testosterone is just patriarchy's placebo.
Intergender sports now!
Spectrum Olympics!
Gender roles are oppression!

Delete this immediately!

Even if the gender bullshit was scientific in nature:

When a scientist releases a paper detailing a new theory, do scientific journals go back through articles they've already published and "update" them to remove any trace of the previous theory? No. If they did do this would it be censorship? Yes.

will the next Olympics have all different gender event's

lmao this is too much. im only 29 and i feel too old for these degenerate times.

spbp

>Remember when we used to think the earth was flat? HA! Now there's more than two genders!
>Based on?
>FEELINGS! #SCIENCENOW #FUCKDATA # FEELTOREAL

They're going to produce the tests conclusively showing that x and y chromosomes have no effect, right?

Pretty much this. Bill Nye the propaganda guy is a fucking jew puppet

these people type and speak like catty middle school students.

Once again, thanks for fukushima, Japan.

These atheists are hilarious, they spent centuries criticizing theists because
>religious dogmas are bad!!1 we are freethinkers okay
..only to advance some kind of pseudo-scientific cult that rips into you if you dare question them, especially the so-called 'settled science', whatever that is

Hitler didn't kill 6 gorillion Jews, he just updated the census.

Please kill yourself

I feel like I've aged 20 years in the span of maybe 5. This world is fucked in ways I couldnt have imagined

Bill Nye is a relic of the past. He no longer belongs.

Kek

Stalin didn't starve those millions, just updated them out of life

>We used to think the earth was flat
No, fuck you and your mother in the ass with a plunger made out of razors and pineapples,
The only fucking time we did that was when we lived in caves and was amazed by fucking fire, then MAYBE we thought the earth was flat, otherwise people has never thought that, that thing about the middle ages?
All fucking lies from the italian faggots that came after.
Why cant this fucking meme just die?

>"science" changes at the whim of the modern progressive fringe zeitgeist

ya, na

Using that logic we should all go to our countries banks and demand our bank balances are updated to trillions of dollars cause that's how banks work.

Yeah, looking back on the 00s through the lens of current events really changes my perspective. The left is on the verge of book burning, and they spent decades assuring us that the slippery slope was merely a "fallacy"

Fucking a Trap make you gay

Of course a woman writes this stupid article, almost every stupid article is made by a woman.

i litterally went to sleep and one day woke up in the twilight zone,wtf happened user? i want to go back!

>not understanding the forever in-flux nature of scientific THEORY
>versus the rigid fantasy-fiction tenets of a jew sky-god's edicts for the goyim

You tell 'em Bananas!

good one, home schooled kike chattel

solid kek

But bill. The original had it right. XX and XY do dictate gender.

lmao

>extremely rare exceptions are the rule guys

>Stalin didn't starve those millions, just updated them out of life

This is the science of feelings

Therefore science is not always based on facts. That's the bottom line. Don't come at me with this bullshit

fuck this post makes me more angry than anything.

>Not being able to splice your DNA with cuddlefish and mushrooms to be able to control and create new chromosomes as will

this
the author is right
science gets updated as we gain more knowledge
it's not censorship, it's the scientific process
as always, the right wing turns out to be anti-science because they don't care about the truth, they just care about getting their way

UNCOMMON

>I'M A SCIENCE TEACHER
Hilarious, my science teacher had a fucking doctorate in chemical engineering, yet was a retard that couldn't accurately explain why lithium burns in water.
Science teachers are the absolute bottom of the barrel of "scientists". In fact they're not even scientists, they're failed scientists.
Also why is she using cuttlefish as a reason why mammals could have more than 2 sexes?

Then why are there so many fággots these days? And why are there so many people that want to be the opposite gender of what they are? I believe there are also asexuals whom noone talks about.

i think science got corrupted while updating, may want to run a check and if that fails reinstall the last stable realese

>There's only 2 genders

>Wrong, here's proof

>Those are just exceptions!
Wrong. In this case, although they may be in the minority, they still count

Your opinions can change over time, as Mr. Shipping had explained well during the Zimmerman trial

The remaining question is, to what extent was the show opinion and to what extent fact? I'd say it was 90% opinion and 10% fact.
Remember, opinion can change over time - facts can't.

Does he only remove what we discuss? I doubt he does revision of everything, this only caught his eye because it gives him money from different groups of people who identify as something.

>no actual scientific proof presented

You did a really good job of deconstructing her argument and not resorting to weak ad hominem, nice work

Social media plays into naturally occurring low level narcissistic personality disorder that would normally fade with age.
However with social media constantly stroking your dick for you, your entire life becomes a oneupmanship contest with everyone else in the oppression Olympics for the most attention

What we know about the facts does change though.

correct. the show was heavy on "interpretation" so it didn't look anywhere the same

See:
And tell me, what gender is a hermaphrodite?

Hows this for an argument, humans don't have a ZW chromosome structure, so any argument that starts using that as it's base is invalid. She also made no argument for more than 2 genders, as she continues to refer to XX males and XXY males as males, and in case of all this abnormality they're recognized as what they are, chromosomal abnormalities, not celebrated as OMG 76 GENDERS

>the right wing
the very fact they're "a wing", should tell people how much closer they are to the troglodyte tribes of the pleistocene epoch, than they are to modern day, logically-minded homo-sapiens

Could go either way depending on what their body develops like. If they lack a utereus, they're probably a dude, though a lack of functioning testicles also would firmly entrench them within "intersexed" which a legitimate medical term for those with sexual development disorders

Those exceptions have truly hideous deformities.
Identifying as them is retarded at best, and outright cruel at worst. It would be like hopping around and identifying as an amputee.

Maybe Japan should have hired a well known, respected, can-update-all-of-science-on-a-whim-like-a-fucking-wikipedia-page, jew like Bill Nye? Surely he would have updated science to account for any leaks and that would be impossible to fix.

People used to live here too

>a facebook post is scientific proof

Ill take stupid shit leftists say for $400 Alex.

Yeah because when pluto was declared to no longer be a planet they burned every book, film, image, or other media that made that assertion

>And tell me, what gender is a hermaphrodite?
You do realize that this isn't what we're actually arguing about? Why is the existence of abnormalities is used as an excuse to justify sex changes for perfectly normal people.

It's true that science does change over time as new information is found. That said, there was really not much scientific to his new show. He just kind of said "this is fact all the scientists say so and if you don't believe it you're wrong" which isn't really science at all.

Heck, even their example kind of underscores his whole "science has reached a consensus" line of reasoning: the consensus at one point was the Earth was flat, remember?

Wow look at all those examples from non human species.

Also
>flatworms
>only reproducing sexually

they updated the teaching material

Australia I really enjoyed this meme. Fucking laugh

>not basing the social values of civilization off of the biology of every species of eukaryote organisms becausr were all the same mannn

They will digitally update every white actor of previous past films in future, just wait for it.

Kek

Rip Starwars

>updated science

How? By broadcasting a broken metaphor and a cringey dyke "rapping"? The bar for proof is at a conveniently low spot for this gender nonsense.

Lmao George. that one was good.

What blows me away is how quick it all happened. It took less than 10 years for the entire western world to go completely insane, and it's getting worse.

I don't understand this image, someone pls explan

>a woman
Stopped reading

Yeah but the science doesn't agree with the genders thing. It is at best a theory and is more likely tied to personality, like the idea of effeminate men etc. And the additional genders always use male and female as archetypes, so why even come up with this crap?

Okay, Thought Police.

Don't mind us, just updating some literature

I do it too. Sometimes i don't even saw the name of the author, but by the wording you can tell when it's a woman.

kek

>Turner syndrome is just another gender guys!!

When will this meme die?

Stalin's former friend Nikolai Yezhov was executed by his communist regime and then officially removed/censored from this photo.