ONLY PEOPLE WHO HATE BLACK PEOPLE !!

without using any memes or videos and pictures...
can you guys ( the ones who hate blacks )
EXPLAIN why exactly u hate black people ?

Ill start. I hate Black people because of theyr hyppocricy ! many accuse white people of being racist, especially in Germany and they DEMAND special treatment... yet while getting special treatment and extrasausage, they talk about how whites treat them like shit and how white people are the devil and shieeeeeeeeeet .
They smile to your face and behind your back they talk racist shit all day long ! calling people whitebread , whiteboi , white trash and cracker... but they are offended if you call them disgusting monkeynigger !
GOD I HATE THOSE ANIMALS !!!!

I hate cuckold whites who welcome them and coalburner sluts more than actual negros actually.

How much of these racemixing sluts do you see in real life in Germany, Hans?

because they are ugly as hell to look at

I dont hate black people, I hate niggers.

Calm down my special little snowflake. Come here so mommy can give you some milk :)

There could have been an alternate world that blacks could have been a civilized kind. But it sure aint this one. The nigger disease spread through their ghettos and families. I say we put an end to this

you type like you're 15

>Less intelligent on average, by a wide margin.
>prone to violence and rape
>unhygienic, disease ridden
>aesthetically unpleasant
They just don't belong in white society.

Pure blacks mostly racemix with white women of lower social class in Germany. Mixed blacks have a higher standing and its not uncommon to see them mix with middle class women.

So you're telling me these women view them just like they view the native Germans, as viable partners? Jesus you guys have been brainwashed for so long..

Experience.

i hate niggers because they act like niggers

Our blacks are pretty civilized compared to american hip hop niggers. Except when they come from fail states like Somalia for example.

>Our blacks are pretty civilized

Lmao, sure thing. That still doesn't mean you should race mix with them

>Have to come up with the term anti-black because nobody likes their sorry asses
>It's white people's fault for everyone hating them
You can't make this shit up.

they didnt invent shit, but do want to exterminate all whites

I know, I wouldn't.

No nigger is a good nigger. All have some force evil within them.

you got some issues dude in Austria black people are the last problem we have to solve

>shouldn't race mix

your dick is about 3 inches? 3 and a half maybe..

you're not a slave master to claim their yours, and idk what germany you live in but they're all the same.

>extrasausage
What did he mean by this?

they're*

Yep, that pretty much sums up all black people OP.
>mfw work with intelligent, successful blacks who hate those blacks also
>mfw there are niggers in every race

>ur dick is about 3 inches? 3 and a half maybe..
its german saying " der bekommt ne extrawurst " wich translated means he gets one sausage extra :D hahahahahah

American blacks used to be a lot more civilized. Wait until rap gets pushed.

Extrawurst = special treatment.
OP is an idiot.

literal translation of german idiom 'extra wurst' meaning special treatment.

They small like shit, look ugly and dirty, act like animals

Nigganon here. This dumb OP aside, I feel really preachy speechy right now

Racism as a concept confused me as a kid. That someone could just hate someone based off the color of their skin alone, and nothing you said or did could ever redeem yourself in a racist's eyes solely because of your skin tone. That's what it was, really. Just immediate, directionless hate. I just couldn't wrap my mind around it. The pictures they showed you, even the slightly bad ones, they didn't give the impression that the blacks were any worse or better than the whites. The well dressed ones dressed similarly. Everyone who wasn't shouting looked rather composed. Sometimes, even the whites who were attacking seemed like reasonable people scared of stuff they didn't understand. You got to see real emotion at those times, when people resorted to violence. Like, you guys know that one clip with the dude shielding some people from a water hose with his body? I don't think I can forget that one. But when I saw MLKJr.'s last speech-- you know, the one about that dream or some gay shit--I was relieved. I thought, "Thank god, now all any of us have to do is be decent people and we shouldn't have any problems!"
Then I got older, and more and more, I was hearing more about racism from family and black friends. Even white friends. I thought to myself, "How could this happen?!? We just needed to be descent people!"
Turns out they'd always been judging by the content of our character. We just slowly started resembling the stereotype more and more each year.
It hurts

>We just slowly started resembling the stereotype more and more each year.

Except when you look at africa all the niggers there are animals
You can put the white in a nigger but you can't take the black out of one.

>They small like shit, look ugly and dirty, act like animals

yeah.... its the skincolor ...

We might dislike them, but the dislike is equal to your lying image of the rotten mind, like pic related...
The picture clearly defines the woman as having a larger Brian size, an thus a large capacity, as with you albino self, to think...
Lets face facts, there is a people whom were separated and classed as gods because they were different, (albinos/mutants) Hindu aryan culture is like that, anyone born different is treated different even very large fat people...
This identity that people gave them, DOES MAKE THEM GODS.
What makes a God, is divinity.
Nuf said.

Talk to black women. There I explained it.

RARE
A
R
E

HIMALAYAS

>they are offended if you call them disgusting monkeynigger !
They are offended because deep down they know it's the truth.

Their demand to be treated like equals really rustles my jimmies.

Skin color is just an easy sign for recognition. It was never just about the skin color, it's how those with that skin color are predisposed to act and other related traits.

Read what OP said. Blacks are the biggest hypocrites, you demand Whites treat you with the utmost respect but you don't give any respect back.

This is especially important in his country because negroes have ZERO business even being there considering they went there voluntarily and instead of respecting the native population for hosting them they act like that. That's why I hate them.

>implying
>there's a difference
get a load of this guy!

They are dishonest, constantly trying to cheat on you.

>Implying Sup Forumsistine, "The Most Racially Diverse White Nationalist Group™", hates black people.

The internal/eternal nigger can strike anybody at any time.

DeShawn shooting Rayray for his Jordan's? nigger.

Mohammad Al Habeeb "blowing up(literally)" at somebody? nigger.

Cleetus fingering his sister? nigger.

It's their genes, some of which cause them to look black

OP? Nigger

I don't hate blacks any more than I hate those lions who ate the suicidal man who jumped into their pit, or harambe for reacting to that kid. Animals will do what is in their nature.

> avant l'Afrique était à vous
> maintenant la France est à nous
Seen on a t shirt worn by a black in Paris.

What have you frogs done? You could have saved yourselves. You only had to vote.

They're very unpredictable, easy to offend, and if that wasn't enough the media has given them this idea that everything I do is offensive because I'm white. I'm not even going to go into how they ruin every neighborhood they enter.

They just seem largely incompatible with western civilization.

they are all niggers. never kid yourself.

old mans face:

>where did I go wrong?
>how did I end up with half nigger grand-babies.
>I know what must be done.

>Our blacks are pretty civilized
>ok.png
Yeah, and Chinks aren't trying to buy up real estate to drive prices up for natives.

The current generalizations and stereotypes based on the recounted experiences of others as well as the personal experiences we have had as individuals all lead to our own ideas and generalizations.

Basically OP, I can tell from your post that you have never spent much time with niggers or other people who have spent much time with niggers. Because you would know exactly why people hate niggers if you had. That should definitely tell you something.

Your personal experience with niggers may be different. If so; Go spend time with more niggers. Eventually (implying it takes long) you will come to know the nigger as we do: Evil-thieving-stupid-murderous-rape-monkey.

How long did it take you to type all that out and get no replies?

I hope you're disappointed

First off, nigs in Europe are a whole 'nother animal from US coons.

Secondly, I've spent 14 months in juvie and about 9 months in county jail. I don't hate em at all.
I avoid the ones from the city and chill out with ones from the sticks, because the niggers in rural country don't fuck with, don't give two fucks about racism, and they know how to have fun and take life as it comes. They ain't rich, ain't into gangs, and they'll work for you harder than most white people as long as you're paying em in cash under the table.

City people in general are TRASH. Whites who live in cities are TRASH. Spics who live in cities are TRASH. Niggers who live in cities are TRASH.
Cities are the problem, not races. Sewers when humans dump their genetic waste. Every city in the US could get obliterated right now and us country folk would survive. Can't say the opposite, you faggots would starve to death.

>Crime statistics
>Loud and ugly women
>Ruining media through tokenism
>Blm (don't need to explain)
>Self victimizing sentiment (always slavery and muh white privilege's fault)
>I don't like trap
>Affirmative action
>Obama was not a good president yet ppl love him cuz he's black
>Can't speak English properly
>Always the misbehaving retard in school

Feel free to add more user

I'm black, and I hate those type of people also.
>really makes you think....

>respecting the native population
Wew lad
crying indian.gif

The Indian argument, how witty of you. There was a difference when Europeans settled in a wilderness scattered with feuding tribes and built a civilization VS Africans who come to Europe to enjoy what Europeans already built.

Besides, there is very strong evidence that the redskins were not even the first group in North America but the Solutreans. Meaning the later Indians genocided and absorbed the rest of the original Native Americans.

Even the best le based black will show traits of being a nigger.

They will still vote in the interest of the niggers and choose to save the nigger if a house was burning down.

Stop pretending all blacks aren't a cancer