Why do I never read on Sup Forums about the amount of refugees that are sent back to their home countries?

Why do I never read on Sup Forums about the amount of refugees that are sent back to their home countries?

Other urls found in this thread:

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/muenchen-abschiebung-nach-afghanistan-protest-am-flughafen-a-1135889.html
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/fluechtlinge-aus-afghanistan-pro-asyl-protestiert-gegen-zweite-abschiebung-a-1131361.html
tagesschau.de/inland/abschiebungen-afghanistan-109.html
de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Das_Rheinische_Grundgesetz
noz.de/deutschland-welt/niedersachsen/artikel/702345/dreimal-abgeschoben-und-trotzdem-zuruck-nach-deutschland-2
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because 40% of pol users are Burgers, Burgers are retard shitposters

Because not enough of them are being sent back

Lurk moar

That argument I understand, but ditching the fact that people indeed are sent back at all paints an inaccurate picture of reality.

How do they decide which ones go in first class?

Because the process of sending them home is ridiculously slow. Even people who are ordered to leave, often end up staying for years.

Because this aint news site. go to CNN

>years
Months at most. Bunch of people I knew from my football team have gotten the letter that they would be deported, and were gone within 2 months.

>play football
>try to integrate
>register using real name
>get deported

>rape, kill and steal
>muh innocent refugees

please tell me you turned them in Hans

Well, then you're full of shit.
You got 1.1 million migrants in 2015.
50k were sent back in 2016.

I'm fairly certain more than 5% of the migrants had the asylum application denied.

Maybe that second part of your post is a gigantic hyperbole that doesn't accurately describe what is happening in reality?

Why would I read media from the other end of the world talking about things that are happening a half an hour away from me?

Michael was a great scorer, we really needed that guy.

>I'm fairly certain more than 5% of the migrants had the asylum application denied.
Well, and testing that asylum application is what takes so long. But once it is decided someone should be deported, it takes rather long. The biggest mistake with this refugee crisis was that our bureaucratic apparatus was not prepared for such a number of people (despite a bunch of experts warning the government about this years in advance).

>Michael was a great scorer, we really needed that guy.

So you traded a free ride to a foreign invader for a few extra points in a sporting game. At least you thought this through, Hans. Yeah, not treason at all Hans. Very enlightened.

>The biggest mistake with this refugee crisis was that our bureaucratic apparatus was not prepared for such a number of people (
The biggest mistake was not closing the fucking border and subjecting Europe to this horror in the first place.

>play football
wasting time playing football instead of working, this is why they got deported.

Dunno, when was the last terrorist attack from Albany?

Well, not helping someone who is required help is against German law, and since we are a state of law, people are judged by their deeds and not by their heritage or the group they belong to. So it was legally valid to not "just close the border" (which is a pretty ridiculous task, especially for all the people that live at the border and work on the other side of it, etc.)

Not saying that I agree with all decisions that were made, but one should atleast try to understand them before going all "Why didn't Merkel just use all of her god-given absolute powers and prevent this?", since Merkel is just a bigger cog in a huge bureaucratic complex.

because out of 1 million 100 are sent home and then they fake news that 50k are sent to make you feel guilty i suppose.

>people are judged by their deeds
If people were judged for their deeds, you wouldn't be accepting migrants from muslim areas. You should have learned your lesson from dealing with the Turks who have been shitting up your country for decades and refuse to integrate.

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/muenchen-abschiebung-nach-afghanistan-protest-am-flughafen-a-1135889.html

spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/fluechtlinge-aus-afghanistan-pro-asyl-protestiert-gegen-zweite-abschiebung-a-1131361.html

tagesschau.de/inland/abschiebungen-afghanistan-109.html

There is nothing to read about. If we try to send back 1 refugee, we have hundreds of protesters throwing themselves in front of the plane.

because there come more monkeys in then there are monkeys send back

Islam will rule Germany and there is nothing you kuffars can do to stop it

>If people were judged for their deeds, you wouldn't be accepting migrants from muslim areas.
But that is the thing, it is not legally correct to judge someone by what his brother has done. Your are innocent until proven guilty.

>You should have learned your lesson from dealing with the Turks who have been shitting up your country for decades and refuse to integrate.
Tthird generation turks in Germany are pretty well integrated, actually. Not all of them, mind you, but it is not like there is a huge Turkish parallel society within Germany.

So instead Sup Forums collectively pretends like Germany is not trying to send people back at all.

>Third generation turks in Germany are pretty well integrated, actually. Not all of them, mind you, but it is not like there is a huge Turkish parallel society within Germany.

You kidding right? Where are you living? Saxony?

NRW. Why would I be kidding?

Because it doesn't make for sensationalist threads and furthermore it's not really important.
Look, I wouldn't even be opposed to give refuge to some sandniggers that are really in danger. That's IF and only IF we handle it very strictly and never let them or their children stay here.

The real problem is the regular immigration that we allowed (and still do) together with their higher birthrate and racemixing. That's what's killing us.

>But that is the thing, it is not legally correct to judge someone by what his brother has done. Your are innocent until proven guilty.
Wrong.
If statistics show that certain population groups are prone to violence, religious extremism and have a significantly lower IQ than the host population, the only logical reaction is to deny them entry. This shit is standard practise in more or less every non-western country in the world.
The idea of equality was based on the incorrect belief that all population groups have the same mental capacity and adapt to the host country's culture, neither of which is the case.

Living in Berlin i can see how much Turks integrated into German way of life. You go to east Berlin and if you then go to the west, its like going to Istanbul. Basically west Berlin has integrated into Turkey. That's the same for NRW if not even worse. You seem to have integrated into that much more then they have integrated all together. NRW is on route living the caliphate dream.

>why does Sup Forums never bring up a non-issue?

>NRW
WHAT THE FUCK?! That's a fucking hellhole.
Deport them all!

this.
OP is a collaborator

>together with their higher birthrate
Birthrates usually adjust over the next few years when being introduced into a new environment. Sure, the first generation here will probably have a bunch of kids, but the second and especially third generation won't, because there is no necessity for it anymore. People in poorer countries have more kids because like that, the family has a higher chance to generally be economically better off, which isn't the case in Germany, where everyone would be able to support themselves.

>Wrong.
No, that is not wrong, that is German law.

>NRW is on route living the caliphate dream.
Because you see some muzzies at the bus station?

Sup Forums brings up a bunch of non-issues all the time.

>WHAT THE FUCK?! That's a fucking hellhole.
Dunno, I live a pretty decent life.

>No, that is not wrong, that is German law.
Who cares? The law is wrong.

Anyway, what are you doing on Sup Forums? You seem like a completely brainwashed shill.

>it is not like there is a huge Turkish parallel society within Germany.
Wo zur Hölle lebst du? Das ist doch pures dummgeschwätz.

Even the Norwegian left-wing media talks about how poorly integrated turks are in Germany.

In Bonn, and in one of the worse quarters of it actually.

Because I want to take le red pill :^(

They do of course :^)

Which walled village is it that you're living it?

Why should they intergrate? Theyre not german and will never be. If they intergrate they will become harder to remove later.

Just some regular ol' apartment. Don't pretend that Germany doesn't have one of the highest living standards in the world just because of some immigrants.

Why not talk about the non-european stock that is brought in by plane and bus into "refugee centers" each day.

Wow , rest in peace brother, when the racewar breaks out ruhrpott will be nuked First because of the poopskin concentration.
I Really hope youre trolling because if you cant see parrallel societies in fucking bonn you must wear scheuklappen all fucking day .
Im watching how this develops in the next years and if it Doesnt get better im taking my degree and piss off to new Zealand

saying that people go back even though a significant (most) portion of them don't.

Because it's not enough

Nice to see there are some red pilled Germans on Sup Forums. There have been too many shills posting from Germany lately.

Makes for bad shitpost material, what's the point if I can't get upset over shit that barely affects me?

You know, it's not your fault that you're like that. Living in NRW as a German will turn you into a piece of useless shit. It's even the law:

de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Das_Rheinische_Grundgesetz

For everyone who can't read / speak German, this is a NRW basic law. Some examples:

Article 1: You can't change anything anyhow.
Article 2: It comes as it comes
Article 3: It has always gone well so far

You can imagine the rest.

Really, just fuck off! NRW is cuckistan caliphate.!

/thread

>Birthrates
I know all that but that is still not the point.
We are practicing replacement migration. Since we've got a net negative population growth we allow ever more people to come in and stay here. It's not constructed to be purposeful in the sense that we get some Japanese conductor and a Greek professor and a Russian opera singer and so on. It's made just to replace the dying part of our population with someone else instead of fixing our original problem. There is no end to it.
We can flush our whole civilization down the toilet just because we are currently experiencing a problem with how to reconcile modern work life and family.
If we hadn't had any Gastarbeiter in the 60s we would probably had one percent less GDP in these years but we wouldn't be carrying all these problems with those minorities with us today and all eternity. Guest workers are a shitty deal if you don't enforce it strictly like a rolling contingent or something.

because it destroys the nazi narrative.

If you would do that they have nothing, its the fear of the new, the futter neid that they use to rally scared idiots to there degenerate cause.

>It's even the law:
That is a collection of pro-verbs, not the law.

Also, I am not from NRW, I just work and study here.

There you are.

>Well, and testing that asylum application is what takes so long. But once it is decided someone should be deported, it takes rather long.
Not necssarily with the new Beschleunigte Asylverfahrensgesetz, easy cases should take about a week tops (safe countries of origin, 2nd-time applicants and so on). Too bad the cuck greens vetoed Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia being added to the list of safe countries of origin.

These people will also be denied asylum according to the new laws, either Asylpaket I or II

Are there really this many germans this cucked or is this just clever trolling?

>Obama administration deports 2.5 million illegal immigrants between 2009 and 2014
>Sup Forumscuċks pretend it never happened because it goes against their precious narrative

They cucked up, but the German government is actually taking some good measures to try to prevent migrants from coming and staying

Yeah, but we still don't have enough man power where it matters.

Nah, no trolling here, m8. Maybe get your informations from somewhere else than just your echo chamber with a very strict narrative.

What are the numbers of ''refugees'' being send back?

Germany is not going to be German within a generation. The germans government itself admits this. There is no strict narrative at all. Enjoy having the shitskins and the Turks cracking the whip over your head.

>believes make pretend stats put out
>thinks catching people on the border is a "deportation"
>misuses cuck

Diagnosis: AntiFA faggot

>Maybe get your informations from somewhere else than just your echo chamber with a very strict narrative.
Why don't you take your own advice, you absolute moron.

>triggered Sup Forumscuċk

About 50 thousand last year.

It is not much compared to what comes in, but still Sup Forums seems to sweep that number under the rug entirely so that their view of Germany stays intact.

Is there a correct use of "cuck" anymore anyway? It seems to be run into the ground so fast that it is just an empty insult at this point.

I'm trying, my man.

So is Merkel actually doing what she promised, as in trying to deport those who aren't even refugees?
Also what has she said about deporting those when Syria becomes stable again.
I have no hope she'll deport those, but you know German politics better than me.

Because they always come back in

> About 50 thousand last year.

And because of our strict border control and good way of handling things, they are back in faster then we send them out:

noz.de/deutschland-welt/niedersachsen/artikel/702345/dreimal-abgeschoben-und-trotzdem-zuruck-nach-deutschland-2

Because 90% of them will be back in the country within a month under a new name

Don't listen to him. He is a complete faggot. Probably Turk.

you're talking about a negligible number
its considered to be de minimis with regard to the overall migration flow, so why bother?

I'm not of the idea that all is well but the way you people don't engage in debate, but rather paint him as a faggot is dumb on so many levels.
It gets you nowhere and any reasonable person looking at this sees only a few counter arguments with the vast majority screaming shill, turk etc, no different than bigot, racist and such, completely useless.

>So is Merkel actually doing what she promised, as in trying to deport those who aren't even refugees?
Yeah, but you should not focus on Merkel too much. She is the chancellor, not the supreme leader of Germany.

Anyway, the whole process of deportation is a complex bureaucratic process. If people are sent back to Syria when the war is over (if that ever actually happens, anyway) should be depending on a bunch of different factors - for example, if they are working here or not.

>1200
Those numbers are even more miniscule compared to the numbers of deportation than the numbers of deportation are compared to the immigration.

See the post above you.
It happens, but it isn't the norm.

>Months at most
Years, kraut
Years

>its considered to be de minimis with regard to the overall migration flow, so why bother?
Because if you disregard the fact that people sent back at all, people who are not knowledgable about the subject and just want to get a quick rundown will be under the impression that Germany is doing nothing at all facing the migrant crisis.

Testing the asylum appliances takes long, deportation does not.

The part he is living in is already a lost cause. He is living in the city of Bonn, which is labeled as the Salafist hot spot as it has the most Salafist Muslims of any German city. With all that, he joins in here to tell us how greatly integrated people are. I should take this seriously?

Yeah hey look we wil be a caliphate in 50 years not 30....kek.

KEK

I'm saying that 3rd generation turks are well integrated, and I am saying that I am living a decent life in Bonn. Don't break my words down like that trying to discredit me.

Yes, we have a bunch of salafists in Bonn, but none of them effect my life negatively.

spbp
everything must go

literally everytime

cause all I saw in Europe last year was arabs Indians and Africans sleeping in public parks and tryna push drugs or selfie sticks

third world, your prob used to it though

>So is Merkel actually doing what she promised, as in trying to deport those who aren't even refugees?
She absolutely is, and pro-asylum groups like pro-asyl hate her for it. The biggest resistance she and her party gets is from the green party who keeps calling every measure racist. For example they wanted the ability to deport criminal immigrants but this was apparently "racist" as it ~"differentiated between a regular and an immigrant German".

I hope the greens lose all their voters and gets no seats, just fuck em.

T H I C K

Why would u spend money on importing them then sending them back?

>I should take this seriously?
Of course, someone like me knows nothing about Bonn and on Sup Forums you're never debating just 1 on 1, there are plenty of onlookers who you might convince.

So basically Germany will give citizenship to hundreds of thousands of Arabs and Africans, you can live with that?
And don't think this crisis is the only one, there will be many more from Africa who are legit fleeing a crisis, Germany will continue to let them in as well.
I'd be more worried if I were you, you can't replace your native population with Arabs and Africans and expect Germany to remain German.
Is this why the AFD is losing steam, because Merkel is hardening?

Because Romania is going to be Hungary in 50 years, since there are so many Hungarians in your country, right?

Why would anyone expect me to be bavaryan? I am from Northern Germany.

>I hope the greens lose all their voters and gets no seats, just fuck em.
Well, they are losing votes left and right. In the polls for the NRW election next week they are below even the AfD.

Refugees aren't important as much as economic migrants who represent 99% of all migrants. Refugees fall under Geneva convention and they have to leave sooner or later, unlike when those same refugees decide to become economic migrants and simply come back, rent apartment in Germany and never leave, become citizen in few years.

>Why do I never read on Sup Forums about the amount of refugees that are sent back to their home countries
Because it's not enough

Because they're not going back, this is just Germans larping trying to change pols opinion on them. Same as the Americans who are posting about "deportations" when they already have Mexican majority states

>Is this why the AFD is losing steam, because Merkel is hardening?
Basically.

I can live wiht people working here and paying taxes.
And yes, I am and every decently educated person in Germany (should be) aware that the crisis will not apprutly stop, but our bureaucratic apparatus should grow to be more prepared dealing with it.

Germany is long time full for refugees, it's true they are deporting them, but Germany isn't full for regular migrants from same countries.

Why would I expect you to be German at all?
It's literally a turkish colony now.

Hungarians aren't Muslim rats who breed like rabbits. We have tons of Hungarians here, one of the best dudes I know is Hungarian and is the proudest Serbian you'll ever meet despite being a foot shorter than the average Serb.

because they never turn back to their countries

Only about 3% or so of German people are turks.

And I have a friend who is a turk with one child, works in the management for a major company, and is generally a great guy.

People who grow up in Germany do not breed like rabbits, by the way.

But they do.

You mean like the Ukrainians from ACTUAL WAR-TORN zones being refused by Germany?

>People who grow up in Germany do not breed like rabbits, by the way.
This and integration is why I feel like the "future of our countries is fucked and irreversible" is blown out of proportion. I'd be willing to go out on a limb and say at least about half or 40% of all second generation immigrants have been majorly "converted" to the primary culture, the rest to a smaller degree with this number growing by each successive generation.

>I feel like the "future of our countries is fucked and irreversible" is blown out of proportion.
Obviously. Sensationalist stuff like that always is.

So you might excuse my rude writing to him for the fact the i've grown up on the wrong side of Germany. Take a look at the image!

While he grew up under that pile of mosques and thinks this is ok, i grew up between Dresden and the polish border. The people from the mosque area (Western Germany) think it is totally ok to send allot of people over here to finally get the picture filled with mosques all over the place. They call it decent living.