Brit/pol/ Milliband Edition

>Rudd undermines May's message on immigration: Tories to extend mass migration
independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/immigration-target-conservative-manifesto-government-amber-rudd-drop-the-target-open-britain-a7722741.html
archive.is/duYMS

>Hunt on damage control on NHS policy; blames EU conspiracy
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4481810/Jeremy-Hunt-says-EU-countries-want-UK-fail.html
archive.is/rrfRG

>Green-LibDem pacts reinforce coaliton of chaos
order-order.com/2017/05/05/green-libdem-deals-to-help-olney-and-cable/
archive.is/9T1pI

>EU Divorce Bill factchecked
fullfact.org/europe/eu-divorce-bill/
archive.is/FZkC3

>Government taken to court over air pollution policy failure
theguardian.com/environment/2017/may/06/appalling-air-pollution-plan-new-court-battle
archive.is/qr7Nb

>Corbyn's 'think of the children' speech to teachers
off-guardian.org/2017/05/07/the-future-of-our-children-jeremy-corbyns-speech-on-education-policy/
archive.is/K7lhe

>Croydon 'Shut Down' by antifa-fa clashes
youtube.com/watch?v=YGa2-lt1aBw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZkPf7ogDc
space.com/36752-moon-and-jupiter-together-may-7-2017.html
strawpoll.me/12921078
youtube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY
theguardian.com/world/2017/may/08/airbnb-for-refugees-uk-hosts-guests-in-pictures
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pic: Fucking muppets.

Ed IS tough enough

>Tories to extend mass migration
Yet brit/pol/ will still vote Tory regardless

How cucked can you be?

I am sure plenty of teachers think of children on their vinegar strokes. Corbyn friend of lolli.

>Theresa May has indicated that the Conservatives will again promise to cut net migration to the "tens of thousands" in their election manifesto.

hwat

And they won't deliver, just like in 2010 and 2015

>the first question is from Jo Cox
>oh what a terrible thing to say

youtube.com/watch?v=ZpZkPf7ogDc

Here's a link to the video for those who haven't seen it, it is really painful to watch, it's so obvious that he has pre-planned and practised it, a lot.

I see something weird around the moon

It's probably Jupiter.
space.com/36752-moon-and-jupiter-together-may-7-2017.html

Deja vu

niggers tongue my anus

Who /actually campaigning for a party/ here?

interdasting
totally thought it was ayyys, yeah there was a really bright start just sitting off on the bottom right side of the moon

which one lad?

Me, I've convinced at least 3 /brit/pol/ users to vote Tory I am sure of that.

Campaigning for the Tories? Making sure the White British population falls below 80% by 2020?

Doing G-d's work user

Whoopsie

Can you even imagine being as cucked as the Liberal Democrats are?

pic

Willing to bet they all live in coastal or safe seats.

In my seat its either the Tories or lib-dems. I know which one I prefer.

>If you don't vote you're part of the problem

Literally the most meme of parties.

Well fug, looks like the (((progressive alliance))) is coming together.

>Lib Dems sucking dick in order to stay relevant

So it's business as usual for them, right?

I campaign for the Scottish Conservative and Unionists laddie

Anyone else unironically hate Europeans? They really have exposed themselves.

Europe is dead to me now.

Well?

strawpoll.me/12921078

I really do feel for Portugal.

And not all the country's in the EU are completely in the federalist nonsense headspace.

They're the ones that spawned all the nation wreckers so frankly they can fuck themselves

I don't consider myself blackpilled because I think blackpills think that there is no chance of hope, but I see no hope at the moment but hope for hope.

I fucking hate that bullshit, they do it on the continent.

It's not democracy if you are voting for someone you didn't want to just to stop someone else who was voted for by people who actually wanted to vote for them.

France is a disgrace. I hardly can imagine how a EU country can be brainwashed to such an extent while the reality shows that the righties are only the cure in this situation.

The funny thing that Russia is in completely opposite position, Russia need some lefties in the government to force equal rights for people.

Tune for Cyprus
youtube.com/watch?v=dbbtmskCRUY

They can say what they like.

Look at the mayorals. Practically the entire second choice of the Green's/Lib-dems went to the Tory candidates and not to Labour.

"Progressive alliance" my ass

why not pick a party that doesn't want invaders

Because the only one that doesn't want immigrants is literally a meme disaster party now that they have no purpose, UKIP couldn't organise a a cup of tea.

Just vote tory and we'll sort the rest out after Brexit.

Anyone got the details of the BBC debates?

Just got a News alert over the phone about it

2 empty chairs and some people who are never going to be prime minister.

After Line of Duty was ended, there's no good drama series these weekend on iPlayer.

idgaf about brexit i just don't want to become what france is now

Just had a Big Mac. I haven't had one in 4 years. Absolutely disgusting. What the Hell is all the fuss about? Tastes bloody awful. Does this mean I'm getting old?

Then get ready for a fight.

Just means you don't have shit taste
Also nice trips m8

I though you were retired?

>dont' give a fuck about brexit
Well you're in the minority, if all you care about is migration then you need to look at the parties that have a chance of getting elected and can influence change in the country.
>Labour
>Tories
>SNP
Labour don't want to stop migration, neither to SNP, Conservatives might not do much about migration but they are the only party at least saying they want to bring it under 100,000 NET.

Tories are still the best party to vote for to get less migration

Your Labour party is very racist

I'm 53, lad.

>not voting Lib Dem

>he thinks there's a chance of hope
>he thinks he can win against kikes in a democratic system

there's no saving this country, or any western country.

go save your own genes and breed 20 kids with 2 women. get land in Siberia or Tibet

Then you should be retired. Don`t wait, start planning because once they start discussion the pension age it is going to get a bit iffy. A Tory win will get rid of triple lock and you will be beyond the 67/8 rise in age. Any other mix then triple lock and in ten years no pension for anyone.

I am retired. I retired at 50.

Does just-eat exist in Siberia?

We need to be pushing these images more, they are top quality.

Then you are fine. Just do not expect any extra money when you hit 66/67. I am also semi-retired but need yen pound to move and stay above 150. That can only happen with May in charge. Labour wins and I am fucked and will have to go back out to work. Scary prospect. Happy to loose something for Brexit but not happy at the prospect of having to work again for some Union backed cunt who has nothing to give our country but heartache and smaller class sizes.

fuck, i'm probably going to be working until the day i die.

Always happy to post mongs, lad.

I hope Tory wins, just to piss off those awful council house types and the pakis.

There's an Intel's office in Novosibirsk, they program compilers and some low-level engineering. However I wouldn't recommend to live there, it's much worse in comparison to any English or Scottish town in the domestic terms. Moscow and Saint-Petersburg are only cities with a decent environment comparable to the western cities.

No. Just think differently. Plan ahead and do not expect anything from the UK government. Most people spend more than they actually need. Spend some, save some and when you get a wage rise don`t let it all get soaked up in life improvements you do not need.

without the unions we'd end up like you japs, suicidal robots

Without the Unions we would still have mines and wouldn`t be heading towards complete railway automation.

Unions are capitalist. If you had ever spoken to a Union official (not student union) or ever gone on strike and lost more money from striking than extra pay you would know that.

Is that supposed to be an example of an EU migrant who wants to work or study?

>Implying white British aren't migrating to Aus and taking back what is theirs.

Vote labour init m8, fuk dem rich ppl bro.

>Walks to job centre

Why does trippy want pictures of mongs?

true it is all a scam

so you either get millions of invaders or vote for the neocons. how gay

>loses bennies

London Underground trains can be driver-less on most lines. At the moment the Unions are fighting to keep driver jobs but it would make better long term sense to allow the technology and use natural wastage to help with the transition. Drivers will still be needed. Remote driving would definitely be needed.
However what will happen is the Unions will push and complain about loss of jobs until one day it will happen and people will just all loose their jobs on mass instead of it being a planed and amicable arrangement. In this type of thing people really need to be looking 20/30 years ahead and not the standard 1-5.

fukin rich cunts why do they not giv us they money then we wont be poor init

vote jermy bruv

>Shit skins, come in

The LibDems are almost as much of a joke as UKIP. Give it 5/10 years and the small voter base they hold will mostly have died or gone completely senile.

You don't lose money in the long run.

You lose your job ;^)

well it all means nothing when your agency or zero contract doesn't it, in a union or not

theguardian.com/world/2017/may/08/airbnb-for-refugees-uk-hosts-guests-in-pictures

Lads, what do you think of this?

About 4 months ago I went back to Maccy D's for the first time in about 7 years for my childhood favourite: chicken burger with mayo, fries and pepsi.

What a tasteless, bland waste of a fiver. The only thing I enjoyed were the fries, and I could see the salt crystals caking each chip.

I love burgers, but the ones I make at home are better than any you get at a fast food restaurant. Restaurants like that are literally just for parents who want to make their kids happy with shitty foods full of fat and salt, or people too lazy to make even the most basic meals.

As a former British Coal engineer I have to disagree with you.

Yes, I did. I was on strike on average two days per dispute and there was a dispute every year. For me every increase of wage was loss by my strike days. Some people were worse off if they got caught up with worse. Striking should be for conditions and never purely for money.

London Underground is very old and have lots of problems, people say that Moscow Metro is more reliable and smooth than London Underground, however Transport of London as a whole is better than its Moscow counterpart.

>McDonald's
>Pepsi

But you keep working and eventually you'll have a net gain, so no you didn't lose out.

Burn the coal pay the toll.

Fuck the train drivers, I hope TfL makes them and bus drivers all redundant in the next five years.

That's what they get for going on strike all the time.

say dat to ma face ill fuckin slap ya u little slag

dem conservetivs gonna cut ma kids money off

Burger star is fantastic though, you just need to go to a good burger joint.

>britain will never have another boudicca

60k a year what a joke
The sooner they get replaced with robots the better

Why are Sky such lying shitters

>Macron, who says Brexit is an opportunity for France, will be easier to deal with than Le Pen would have been

Meanwhile in the same article

>Macron urges talent to move to France after Brexit

glad we got rid if Sky a long time ago and switched to freesat 2bh

London Underground was under funded (by the Tories) for many years. It was also incredibly badly mis-managed. However when comparing different systems you need to take into account many other things. What will happen around the world is other systems that have had year on year under funding will encounter similar problems. Tokyo is a good example. It has to pump out water continuously to keep it from flooding. If that equipment is neglected then eventually you end up with massive problems. I would predict Tokyo metro system to start really having problems in 15 years time. They will just about make it to 2020 olympics but will then slowly fall into dis-repair after.

>Canada is guaranteed to Judas us.
>We can all see it coming.
>No one does anything about it.

Outing myself as a degenerate here but came buckets to her and even more after she got knocked up. As camwhores go she's not bad.

>I love burgers, but the ones I make at home are better than any you get at a fast food restaurant.
I agree 100%. I wasn't sure if it was just me, as the place was very busy. I mean really busy. The food tasted of nothing, and the bun tasted almost sweet, noticeable for me as I don't do sweet anymore.

I hear 5 guys is opening near me soon.

I feel like this lad is upset with the arrangement, but he really wants the dumb bint's pussy so when she suggested they let the nigger live with him he was so fearful of losing the pussy he just acquiesced.

Just got a Lib Dem leaflet through my door, funny stuff

>With Labour in a shambles we are the strong opposition the country needs
>We will change the direction of Britain
>The Tories won't because obviously Brexit doesn't change the direction of Britain at all
>Muh open, tolerant society for our children

What an absolute joke of a party

>tfw boudicca and her merry men got defeated by a single Legion